TWBoards.com

The official community for Territory War

You are not logged in.

#1 6/13/2010 4:14 pm

Getoutofmyyard
Member
From: Canada
Registered: 6/13/2010
Posts: 1626

T.W.O 2 Idea.

EDIT!



I have a funny idea for T.W.O 2.

Let's say there would be a little option where you could put editted quote bubbles over your characters.

When firing weapons, a random quote you made will pop above that character you used. When a character gets hurt, they will have a random "Hurt quote" you created.

At the beginning of each battle, you will have taunts like, "Bring it on!" or "diez newb!"

At the end, the winners will have victory quotes above them.

Last edited by Getoutofmyyard (6/18/2010 12:56 am)


http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y398/ninjastyle124/Goomy_zps2ab253ee.png

Offline

 

#2 6/13/2010 4:20 pm

Shrub
Moderator
From: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Registered: 5/14/2009
Posts: 9155

Re: T.W.O 2 Idea.

http://www.aef.org.uk/downloads//NO%20at%20Heathrow.jpg


http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww200/AbsoluteSil3nce/ShrubNewSig.png
Signature limit: 700x140

Offline

 

#3 6/13/2010 4:40 pm

CViper
Member
From: Salford, Greater Manchester
Registered: 8/8/2009
Posts: 8039

Re: T.W.O 2 Idea.

You see, if you replaced "bring it on" with "I R SNIPEZ" then this idea would be liek tohtahlee amayzin.


http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/crimsonviper_/Manchester-1.png

Be Alert! Britain Needs Lerts!!

Offline

 

#4 6/14/2010 2:00 am

exe.Cute
Member
From: South Carolina
Registered: 8/12/2008
Posts: 4634

Re: T.W.O 2 Idea.

This would only be good if you could edit them, but then I'd have to read other people's and that's probably not a good thing.


While no longer active on these forums, I'm available by email if you'd like to talk to me.

Offline

 

#5 6/18/2010 12:54 am

Getoutofmyyard
Member
From: Canada
Registered: 6/13/2010
Posts: 1626

Re: T.W.O 2 Idea.

I never said you couldn't Edit them. I actually meant for edits in the quotes, but I didn't realise I didn't make it seem clear. I will edit it now.


http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y398/ninjastyle124/Goomy_zps2ab253ee.png

Offline

 

#6 6/18/2010 1:32 am

thebigdonginthesky
Member
Registered: 4/6/2010
Posts: 2033

Re: T.W.O 2 Idea.

your a stupid dick


http://i.imgur.com/bMc2v.png

Offline

 

#7 6/18/2010 2:57 am

Getoutofmyyard
Member
From: Canada
Registered: 6/13/2010
Posts: 1626

Re: T.W.O 2 Idea.

thebigdonginthesky wrote:

your a stupid dick

I find it sad the people assume people are bad or stupid over the 'net when they have no evidence in real life to back them up.

Instead of calling me names, give me feedback and critisism on ideas.

I am new to this site. Critizism helps. Useless name callings without explaining why doesn't help.


http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y398/ninjastyle124/Goomy_zps2ab253ee.png

Offline

 

#8 6/18/2010 3:04 am

OrcHunter784
Member
From: Hastings, Minnesota
Registered: 5/6/2009
Posts: 369
Website

Re: T.W.O 2 Idea.

Don't expect much from him, most of what he does is call people names like that.


I swear I'm not as bad at communicating now as I was when I actually used this forum.

Offline

 

#9 6/18/2010 4:22 am

MongooseGangsta
Member
From: Soufside
Registered: 8/2/2009
Posts: 793
Website

Re: T.W.O 2 Idea.

Getoutofmyyard wrote:

EDIT!



I have a funny idea for T.W.O 2.

Let's say there would be a little option where you could put editted quote bubbles over your characters.

When firing weapons, a random quote you made will pop above that character you used. When a character gets hurt, they will have a random "Hurt quote" you created.

At the beginning of each battle, you will have taunts like, "Bring it on!" or "diez newb!"

At the end, the winners will have victory quotes above them.

wow. Like I suggested earlier, such a good idea. Of course you lack the wit to come up with 'good ones'


http://i49.tinypic.com/emxqt.jpg
Ballistick Arena-MongooseGod
O hot damn! I like Jam!

Offline

 

#10 6/18/2010 5:04 am

Getoutofmyyard
Member
From: Canada
Registered: 6/13/2010
Posts: 1626

Re: T.W.O 2 Idea.

MongooseGangsta wrote:

Getoutofmyyard wrote:

EDIT!



I have a funny idea for T.W.O 2.

Let's say there would be a little option where you could put editted quote bubbles over your characters.

When firing weapons, a random quote you made will pop above that character you used. When a character gets hurt, they will have a random "Hurt quote" you created.

At the beginning of each battle, you will have taunts like, "Bring it on!" or "diez newb!"

At the end, the winners will have victory quotes above them.

wow. Like I suggested earlier, such a good idea. Of course you lack the wit to come up with 'good ones'

And of course you have to insult somebody by saying that they have no wit. Dude, really. I said people can edit these quotes. The "Bring it on!" and "Diez newb!" are just examples of what people can put.

Sad that others judge people's intelligence off of a game's forum. VERY sad.


http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y398/ninjastyle124/Goomy_zps2ab253ee.png

Offline

 

#11 6/18/2010 5:30 am

MongooseGangsta
Member
From: Soufside
Registered: 8/2/2009
Posts: 793
Website

Re: T.W.O 2 Idea.

Getoutofmyyard wrote:

MongooseGangsta wrote:

Getoutofmyyard wrote:

EDIT!



I have a funny idea for T.W.O 2.

Let's say there would be a little option where you could put editted quote bubbles over your characters.

When firing weapons, a random quote you made will pop above that character you used. When a character gets hurt, they will have a random "Hurt quote" you created.

At the beginning of each battle, you will have taunts like, "Bring it on!" or "diez newb!"

At the end, the winners will have victory quotes above them.

wow. Like I suggested earlier, such a good idea. Of course you lack the wit to come up with 'good ones'

And of course you have to insult somebody by saying that they have no wit. Dude, really. I said people can edit these quotes. The "Bring it on!" and "Diez newb!" are just examples of what people can put.

Sad that others judge people's intelligence off of a game's forum. VERY sad.

that was a joke dude, get over it.


http://i49.tinypic.com/emxqt.jpg
Ballistick Arena-MongooseGod
O hot damn! I like Jam!

Offline

 

#12 6/18/2010 11:14 am

CViper
Member
From: Salford, Greater Manchester
Registered: 8/8/2009
Posts: 8039

Re: T.W.O 2 Idea.

IRSn1p3z is looking slightly better, no?


http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/crimsonviper_/Manchester-1.png

Be Alert! Britain Needs Lerts!!

Offline

 

#13 6/18/2010 6:50 pm

Oubilete
Member
Registered: 12/19/2009
Posts: 1254

Re: T.W.O 2 Idea.

exe.Cute wrote:

This would only be good if you could edit them, but then I'd have to read other people's and that's probably not a good thing.

"HEADSHOT!"

"you stupid f*** go die"

I'll abuse it and put those incredibly long Mac symbols that are two letters like AE and make people lagg.
:3


I see things clearer through my rear-view mirror.

Offline

 

#14 6/18/2010 9:05 pm

Shrub
Moderator
From: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Registered: 5/14/2009
Posts: 9155

Re: T.W.O 2 Idea.

I R SNIPEZ is sadly a lot better than every other suggestion here.


http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww200/AbsoluteSil3nce/ShrubNewSig.png
Signature limit: 700x140

Offline

 

#15 6/22/2010 10:19 pm

Falco2008
Banned
Registered: 6/21/2008
Posts: 323

Re: T.W.O 2 Idea.

"Pics or gtfo." "Post-tits or gtfo."


Ban yourselves for the ones who went banned unfairly! Post a petition thread anywhere, gogogo.

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson