TWBoards.com

The official community for Territory War

You are not logged in.

#1 8/13/2010 3:53 am

God.Of.Green
Member
From: PA
Registered: 8/2/2010
Posts: 3974
Website

TWO Stories!

So I think TWO needs backstories for stages, so I started creating them. Then . . . I got carried away, made dialogue and created my own little stories. I have finished a story for Pit and Volcano. I will post Pit Last since it is my favorite. I am in the process of writing stories for all the stages. Here is Volcano:
“This is as far as I can take us.”  The helicopter landed awkwardly.  The propellers blew the last refreshing breeze of the day.  “We must walk the rest of the way.”  Kai explained.  We knew it wouldn't be easy  “Woah it’s so hot!”  Goyo exclaimed.  “You have no idea, this is only the base of the volcano, it will hit about 110 degrees when we reach the top.”  Zero said.  “So how do we make it to the top guys?” Puri said with a quizzical look in his eyes. “Oh, we don’t know yet.”  I pull out a blank map.  “Our job is to make a map of the new terrain created by the recent volcano activity.  So Puri, are you up for this?”  “Sure thing captain.”  The four of us made our way up the east side of the mountain.  It seemed that after every 2 feet of climbing, the temperature rose at least one degree hotter.  Finally we made it to where the last known height of the volcano was measured.  “This is it!”, Zero said.  “Get out the map.”  As I unsheathed the fire-resistant paper from its tube protector, it indicated that we were at least 397 meters from sea level.  “You stay here Puri.  Grab onto this.”  I give him the starting tip of a tape measure.  “O.K. Green, I won’t let go.”  Goyo, Kai, Zero and I started our climb on the fresh new molten rock.  “Oww!  They don’t pay us enough for these kinds of missions.”  “Stop whining Goyo.”  Kai yelled, “We don’t have time for your constant nagging.”  “O.K. Goyo, take the next tape measurer and don’t let go of it either.”  “Yeah, whatever.”  Leaving Goyo behind, the rest of us finally made it to the top of the mountain.  We could feel the intense heat press out of the small pores of the molten rocks between our feet.  “So. . . how hot is it?”, Zero managed to gasp.  Kai, fumbled with his instruments and finally uttered, “One Hundred and twenty eight degrees sir.”  “Let’s get the job done quickly then.”, I said.  I pulled the last of the tape to the very top of the mountain.  “It’s grown 147.9 feet guys!”  Looking into the volcano I saw that because of the recent volcanic  activity, new rock formations appeared.  Peering over the edge, I was able to see the lava itself,
only about 150 feet down.  At the same time, Zero via walkie-talkie asked Puri and Goyo to make their way up here.  With my binoculars I was able to see extremely far.  Using them I was able to see a black cactus growing.  “Guys, look at the cactus!”  I looked again and zoomed in this time, only to find that it was not a cactus but a group of people on the other side of the rim, readying a bazooka.  “Team, we’re under attack!”  I yelled, “By who?”, Zero asked.  “I don’t know silly.  Just try and make sure they don’t change the landscape.”  I jumped onto the closest rock formation below me.  One I knew I couldn’t jump back from without assistance.  PHEEEAAARRRrrrrr!  The rocket was fired towards us.  “NO!”  I pulled out my snipper riffle and aimed carefully.  If not shot down, the rocket would send  my men to their deaths and change the geography of this volcano.  I pulled the trigger, and suddenly right above me, the rocket exploded.  Its metal pieces of burning rubble melted into the mouth of the hot steaming volcano.  “Here.”  Zero joined me and we built a wall on the molten rock.  Goyo finally joined Kai and at this point, we had to fight back.  “I’ll go.”, I said.  I jumped deeper into the volcano.  Feeling the intense heat on my body, I quickly removed my shirt.  It sizzled on the rocks.  Falling from the sky, grenades were thrown but they only fed the volcano.  This was too dangerous.  The grenades exploded instantly when they touched the lava, causing a searing  blast and splashing lava around me.  I jumped from rock to rock and finally found my way onto the west side of the volcano.  Zero shot down the next rocket fired towards our men.  Yelling into the walkie-talkie, Zero exclaimed,  “Ugh Noob Rockets! Don’t fight back yet.  He has a plan.”  The enemy was  camped  on the highest rocks, located on the west side of the volcano.  I climbed under the rock formations on which the others camped unspotted.  I then built a platform which gave me the height to reach a boulder behind their camp.  I unhooked the pieces of my rocket launcher from my shorts, and quietly assembled it behind the enemy.  I then carefully aimed it at the back of  their heads knowing that by hitting a person, the explosion would knock the rest of the enemy into the burning  abyss and still not destroy any of the rocks. PHEEEEEERrrrrr! The rocket propelled itself at the enemy. in that split second I could see Perfect and Shrub’s faces as they turned towards the incoming rocket. The rocket hit Perfect in the face like a punch would but then exploded from the impact. Shrub and the rest of his team were blown away and dropped into the volcano. “Sorry Shrub” I climbed down and made my way back to the East side of the volcano. “Mission accomplished guys” Goyo said waving a completed map above his head. *Cough* “Nice shot Green” Shrub said. “You survived!? Shrub?” “Yea I guess I did” Shrub was being held up by Kai and Zero, they knew he couldn't stand on his own. Well Shrub, next time don't fire at us.” “Sounds like a plan.” We collected everyone, descended down the mountain and flew home in Kai’s chopper.

I am writing my next story for Island. If i used your name in this story and you want it removed please post something. I am just adding the most influential people i know on TWO in a random order. Please post feedback ^_^


http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

Offline

 

#2 8/13/2010 4:15 am

Shrub
Moderator
From: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Registered: 5/14/2009
Posts: 9155

Re: TWO Stories!

This is nothing short of amazing...


http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww200/AbsoluteSil3nce/ShrubNewSig.png
Signature limit: 700x140

Offline

 

#3 8/13/2010 4:17 am

Alchemist21
Member
From: North Carolina
Registered: 10/13/2009
Posts: 1176
Website

Re: TWO Stories!

As long as it is, I don't think it falls short of anything.

Offline

 

#4 8/13/2010 4:24 am

God.Of.Green
Member
From: PA
Registered: 8/2/2010
Posts: 3974
Website

Re: TWO Stories!

Thanks! I cant wait to start Island tomorrow. All of my stories will be put on this post. Please share with others in the TWBoards community.


http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

Offline

 

#5 8/13/2010 4:35 am

Shrub
Moderator
From: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Registered: 5/14/2009
Posts: 9155

Re: TWO Stories!

I have to say though, it's a little unrealistic putting goyo in there. God knows he can't climb, let alone stand great heat without having a heart attack.

EDIT: castle and pit should be very interesting. Jungle too.

Last edited by Shrub (8/13/2010 4:38 am)


http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww200/AbsoluteSil3nce/ShrubNewSig.png
Signature limit: 700x140

Offline

 

#6 8/13/2010 4:49 am

beatdown15
Member
From: Cleveland
Registered: 7/31/2008
Posts: 1050

Re: TWO Stories!

Jungle must have tigers and its creator beatdown in it!

these stories are awesome. when u say god of green do you really mean,  god of weed?

also DAS BOOOTTT!!!!!!!!. thats my catch phrase when i kick someone off a ledge

void....


http://i32.tinypic.com/10f747o.png

Offline

 

#7 8/13/2010 5:11 am

God.Of.Green
Member
From: PA
Registered: 8/2/2010
Posts: 3974
Website

Re: TWO Stories!

beatdown15 wrote:

Jungle must have tigers and its creator beatdown in it!

these stories are awesome. when u say god of green do you really mean,  god of weed?

also DAS BOOOTTT!!!!!!!!. thats my catch phrase when i kick someone off a ledge

void....

You Created Jungle? thats actually really cool! About adding you to the story, I'm only adding people who have made an impact in my life and im sorry to say I just met you. Thanks for the positive feedback though! These stories are a tribute to All TWO players and my friends! I have never "smoked" weed before. It tastes yummy though ^_^.

Last edited by God.Of.Green (8/13/2010 5:12 am)


http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

Offline

 

#8 8/13/2010 6:36 am

thebigdonginthesky
Member
Registered: 4/6/2010
Posts: 2033

Re: TWO Stories!

"an impact on my life" ZING


http://i.imgur.com/bMc2v.png

Offline

 

#9 8/13/2010 6:53 am

God.Of.Green
Member
From: PA
Registered: 8/2/2010
Posts: 3974
Website

Re: TWO Stories!

Haha, ok so I will defiantly have Island done by August 14th Midnight if moving out of the dorms doesn't hinder me from doing so.


http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

Offline

 

#10 8/13/2010 6:54 am

thebigdonginthesky
Member
Registered: 4/6/2010
Posts: 2033

Re: TWO Stories!

"an impact on my life"


http://i.imgur.com/bMc2v.png

Offline

 

#11 8/13/2010 11:04 am

CViper
Member
From: Salford, Greater Manchester
Registered: 8/8/2009
Posts: 8039

Re: TWO Stories!

How does the fucking cow end up dead in the castle? Must...know...now.


http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/crimsonviper_/Manchester-1.png

Be Alert! Britain Needs Lerts!!

Offline

 

#12 8/13/2010 6:28 pm

God.Of.Green
Member
From: PA
Registered: 8/2/2010
Posts: 3974
Website

Re: TWO Stories!

CViper wrote:

How does the fucking cow end up dead in the castle? Must...know...now.

Oh I already have the story for that in my head. It's guna be very funny so just wait. And the Cow plays a role in it of course.
:p
Im moving out of my dorm today so I'm pushing the deadline a day ahead. I'll do my best though.


http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

Offline

 

#13 8/13/2010 7:42 pm

Shrub
Moderator
From: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Registered: 5/14/2009
Posts: 9155

Re: TWO Stories!

Are you going to do 5 different stories for void?


http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww200/AbsoluteSil3nce/ShrubNewSig.png
Signature limit: 700x140

Offline

 

#14 8/13/2010 7:58 pm

CViper
Member
From: Salford, Greater Manchester
Registered: 8/8/2009
Posts: 8039

Re: TWO Stories!

That can be a part of the story. Holographic projections perhaps. Bottle ship out of the new metroid game.


http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/crimsonviper_/Manchester-1.png

Be Alert! Britain Needs Lerts!!

Offline

 

#15 8/13/2010 8:38 pm

Oubilete
Member
Registered: 12/19/2009
Posts: 1254

Re: TWO Stories!

God.Of.Green wrote:

So I think TWO needs backstories for stages, so I started creating them. Then . . . I got carried away, made dialogue and created my own little stories. I have finished a story for Pit and Volcano. I will post Pit Last since it is my favorite. I am in the process of writing stories for all the stages. Here is Volcano:
“This is as far as I can take us.”  The helicopter landed awkwardly.  The propellers blew the last refreshing breeze of the day.  “We must walk the rest of the way.”  Kai explained.  We knew it wouldn't be easy  “Woah it’s so hot!”  Goyo exclaimed.  “You have no idea, this is only the base of the volcano, it will hit about 110 degrees when we reach the top.”  Zero said.  “So how do we make it to the top guys?” Puri said with a quizzical look in his eyes. “Oh, we don’t know yet.”  I pull out a blank map.  “Our job is to make a map of the new terrain created by the recent volcano activity.  So Puri, are you up for this?”  “Sure thing captain.”  The four of us made our way up the east side of the mountain.  It seemed that after every 2 feet of climbing, the temperature rose at least one degree hotter.  Finally we made it to where the last known height of the volcano was measured.  “This is it!”, Zero said.  “Get out the map.”  As I unsheathed the fire-resistant paper from its tube protector, it indicated that we were at least 397 meters from sea level.  “You stay here Puri.  Grab onto this.”  I give him the starting tip of a tape measure.  “O.K. Green, I won’t let go.”  Goyo, Kai, Zero and I started our climb on the fresh new molten rock.  “Oww!  They don’t pay us enough for these kinds of missions.”  “Stop whining Goyo.”  Kai yelled, “We don’t have time for your constant nagging.”  “O.K. Goyo, take the next tape measurer and don’t let go of it either.”  “Yeah, whatever.”  Leaving Goyo behind, the rest of us finally made it to the top of the mountain.  We could feel the intense heat press out of the small pores of the molten rocks between our feet.  “So. . . how hot is it?”, Zero managed to gasp.  Kai, fumbled with his instruments and finally uttered, “One Hundred and twenty eight degrees sir.”  “Let’s get the job done quickly then.”, I said.  I pulled the last of the tape to the very top of the mountain.  “It’s grown 147.9 feet guys!”  Looking into the volcano I saw that because of the recent volcanic  activity, new rock formations appeared.  Peering over the edge, I was able to see the lava itself,
only about 150 feet down.  At the same time, Zero via walkie-talkie asked Puri and Goyo to make their way up here.  With my binoculars I was able to see extremely far.  Using them I was able to see a black cactus growing.  “Guys, look at the cactus!”  I looked again and zoomed in this time, only to find that it was not a cactus but a group of people on the other side of the rim, readying a bazooka.  “Team, we’re under attack!”  I yelled, “By who?”, Zero asked.  “I don’t know silly.  Just try and make sure they don’t change the landscape.”  I jumped onto the closest rock formation below me.  One I knew I couldn’t jump back from without assistance.  PHEEEAAARRRrrrrr!  The rocket was fired towards us.  “NO!”  I pulled out my snipper riffle and aimed carefully.  If not shot down, the rocket would send  my men to their deaths and change the geography of this volcano.  I pulled the trigger, and suddenly right above me, the rocket exploded.  Its metal pieces of burning rubble melted into the mouth of the hot steaming volcano.  “Here.”  Zero joined me and we built a wall on the molten rock.  Goyo finally joined Kai and at this point, we had to fight back.  “I’ll go.”, I said.  I jumped deeper into the volcano.  Feeling the intense heat on my body, I quickly removed my shirt.  It sizzled on the rocks.  Falling from the sky, grenades were thrown but they only fed the volcano.  This was too dangerous.  The grenades exploded instantly when they touched the lava, causing a searing  blast and splashing lava around me.  I jumped from rock to rock and finally found my way onto the west side of the volcano.  Zero shot down the next rocket fired towards our men.  Yelling into the walkie-talkie, Zero exclaimed,  “Ugh Noob Rockets! Don’t fight back yet.  He has a plan.”  The enemy was  camped  on the highest rocks, located on the west side of the volcano.  I climbed under the rock formations on which the others camped unspotted.  I then built a platform which gave me the height to reach a boulder behind their camp.  I unhooked the pieces of my rocket launcher from my shorts, and quietly assembled it behind the enemy.  I then carefully aimed it at the back of  their heads knowing that by hitting a person, the explosion would knock the rest of the enemy into the burning  abyss and still not destroy any of the rocks. PHEEEEEERrrrrr! The rocket propelled itself at the enemy. in that split second I could see Perfect and Shrub’s faces as they turned towards the incoming rocket. The rocket hit Perfect in the face like a punch would but then exploded from the impact. Shrub and the rest of his team were blown away and dropped into the volcano. “Sorry Shrub” I climbed down and made my way back to the East side of the volcano. “Mission accomplished guys” Goyo said waving a completed map above his head. *Cough* “Nice shot Green” Shrub said. “You survived!? Shrub?” “Yea I guess I did” Shrub was being held up by Kai and Zero, they knew he couldn't stand on his own. Well Shrub, next time don't fire at us.” “Sounds like a plan.” We collected everyone, descended down the mountain and flew home in Kai’s chopper.

I am writing my next story for Island. If i used your name in this story and you want it removed please post something. I am just adding the most influential people i know on TWO in a random order. Please post feedback ^_^

Tl;Dr


I see things clearer through my rear-view mirror.

Offline

 

#16 8/13/2010 8:49 pm

Shrub
Moderator
From: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Registered: 5/14/2009
Posts: 9155

Re: TWO Stories!

You're gonna hate college phanty.

Last edited by Shrub (8/13/2010 8:49 pm)


http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww200/AbsoluteSil3nce/ShrubNewSig.png
Signature limit: 700x140

Offline

 

#17 8/13/2010 8:52 pm

Oubilete
Member
Registered: 12/19/2009
Posts: 1254

Re: TWO Stories!

*Doesn't go*


I see things clearer through my rear-view mirror.

Offline

 

#18 8/14/2010 6:21 am

God.Of.Green
Member
From: PA
Registered: 8/2/2010
Posts: 3974
Website

Re: TWO Stories!

Shrub wrote:

Are you going to do 5 different stories for void?

No but all areas will be included.

I changed my mind, I'm doing Pit my favorite next. It should be done by the morning. Ill be up all night writing it. Sorry for the delay and switch up.


http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

Offline

 

#19 8/14/2010 6:35 am

Shrub
Moderator
From: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Registered: 5/14/2009
Posts: 9155

Re: TWO Stories!

It's going to take you all night to finish it? So are we talking like 4-5 hours here?


http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww200/AbsoluteSil3nce/ShrubNewSig.png
Signature limit: 700x140

Offline

 

#20 8/14/2010 9:24 am

Ninjamongoose
Member
From: Garbanzo land
Registered: 7/14/2010
Posts: 2583
Website

Re: TWO Stories!

<.< write another one of these and kill me in it


*Farting*

Offline

 

#21 8/14/2010 3:54 pm

LordofDeath9000
Member
From: Arizona
Registered: 6/25/2010
Posts: 413
Website

Re: TWO Stories!

I would read it, but i'm too lazy.

Offline

 

#22 8/14/2010 10:46 pm

God.Of.Green
Member
From: PA
Registered: 8/2/2010
Posts: 3974
Website

Re: TWO Stories!

Yea I finally finished. I didn't know editing would take so long sorry guys but here it is. This one is a lot more gruesome. My next stories will not be this bloody.

          The Pit
“Wow Green, you really got us into a mess” Whistler placed his hand on my right shoulder and peered at the map. “Shut up Whis, you’re the one who made this stupid map!” “You’re the only one that’s stupid, the map is upside down!” “Oh . . . Well maybe if someone wrote a *This side up* message on the map, no one would make the mistake in the first place!” The old roman fortress was nowhere to be found, and it was getting dark. “Why are we even here?” Sean budded in “I mean, this is defiantly off course” “Ugh, you guys never feel like having an adventure, take a breath and smell the smell of . . . umm history.” “All I smell is how rotten your sense of adventure is Green.” Joker said. I ignore him and stare at the map.”No Joker, that’s just how green smells, he truly is a stinker” Exe uttered. “Wow team, I try and show you all something really fascinating and you all just crack down on me. Stop hating ok?” “Only if you stop smelling Green” Exe chuckled “Wow all of you suck at making jokes” “Just look at the map green, we don’t have all day” Sean explained. “Oh It’s right behind these rocks I promise” Whistler followed and said with a sad look on his face, “I hope your right this time green, my feet are starting to hurt.” The five of us climbed over the rocks and saw a huge human made rock formation in the shape of a skull. “Isn’t it pretty? Let’s get closer” “Wow Green, If you find this pretty, then I wonder what your wife will look like when you get married.” Exe laughed. “Will you ever take a rest from the constant harassment? Just sto-“ “WOAH IT’S HUGE” Joker cuts me off. “Yea, that’s a big round gathering place” Sean said. “I guess we should check it out.”

The air was heavy with a sent of iron. My team and I finally make it to the cement steps, climbed the oversized steps only to be welcomed with a huge pit. Peering over the edge, the pit was full of spikes covered in bodies. Each one told the story of a failed trip across the abyss or a fallen sacrifice. “Eww is that a skeleton?” I could see the disgust in Sean’s eyes as he spoke. “Yea, and that’s a rotting dead body on that spike. I think the Romans built this place centuries ago to get rid of enemies in an execution like manor, dumping the bodies in here.” Whistler said. “So you’re telling me that the Romans went 300 on their enemies ass’s?” Sean laughed “Basically, yes.” “Let’s get up close and personal with this place!” The five of us made the decision to slide down the side of the pit and continue across the spikes ahead. Being large enough, the spikes supported our weight and were easy to navigate. The only obstacles were the skewered bodies that lay on them. Making it about halfway across, a break in the air and a bullet hole in one of the spikes got our attention. The five of us froze in place as the enemy spotted us. Being ambushed we had nowhere to run. Hiding on the lower end of spikes, my team prepared themselves for a fight they wouldn’t forget, or live to remember. I pulled out a grenade and took aim with my ears. Holding my grenade with my right hand, I pulled the pin out with my teeth. With one hand throwing and the other holding on to my spike, I sent my grenade out of the pit. Soon two bodies from outside this hell hole joined the other restless souls never to be found again. “Just don’t fall” I reminded everyone. “You don’t have to tell us twice” Whistler responded as he leaped to the middle spike. “Hey, why are you attacking us?” Whistler yelled out of the pit” In exchange for his words, a grenade fell down from a large rock and hit Whistler in the face, bouncing off into the pit. “Oww what th”-Booom! The grenade exploded below him and the whole spike on which Whistler was standing started to lean towards the left. “Uhhh guys.” The burnt metal bent, making an uninviting ear splitting creak. Whistler jumped off and embraces a lifeless body with all his limbs on a spike not too far away. The smell of rotten flesh expelled out of the body and flushed into his lungs as he hung on for his dear life. “If you don’t want to smell like that for the rest of your life, I suggest you get up” Sean quickly helps Whistler up. “Thanks *burp* it’s all over me” In an ill looking face, Whistler almost pukes. “No time for your sickness Whistler, get up and help us out of here.” Exe said. More grenades fall but none stay on the spikes long enough to explode within our safe zone. “Haha, They can’t even hit us” Joker said. The rain of grenades stop and we take a second to recover. “Let’s make our way back, I don’t think we can win this fight.” Exe said. “Well you’re no fun” I replied playfully. Lets finish this, Joker, Sean, you with me? “All the way”-“YEAH” Joker yelled over Sean. “Heh, I never said I wasn’t with you Green” Exe said “Lets finish this” PHHHEEeeeerrr. A rocket hits a spike near us and crumbles into the pit. I climb to the highest spike I could find and use my rifle to get a better look at the enemy. I spotted Hellz Reaper navigating the spikes towards us. Taking aim, I shot him in the knee forcing his leg to buckle under his own weight. He made a faceplant right into the spike he was attempting to climb, impaling him through the head. The tip of the spike was reveled itself out of the back of his head and shined pink with brain matter. “Got one!” I yelled behind me. Just as I thought we were safe, four brown colored blurs flew in, followed by random explosions. "Impacts! brace yourselves" I yelled below. “Gahh!” Joker flew towards Sean. Thinking quickly, Sean struck his pick axe into his spike and furthered his reach, grabbing Joker’s foot. “Common I can’t pull him up myself!” Exe joined Sean and finally Joker was recovered from a fatal fall. In a scared voice Joker squeaked “Thanks.” Your welcome, just let go of my arm ok? It’s started to hurt. “My bad” Joker releases his killer grip on Sean and Exe. “Is everyone ok?” I yell below. “Yea we just have a few minor wounds don’t worry.” Sean pries his pick axe from the spike. “Hey this is our territory!” Psych appears on a spike close by. “Oh hi Psych, this is the coolest place ever so, I will be taking it.” I said “Is that really why we’re here?” Whistler chimes in. “Green, you almost got us all killed for this dumb piece of land” “Dumb piece?” Tonus said from above a rock readying his sniper rifle. "Well this is a territory war-Ahh" Jumping to my spike, Psych surprises me, forcing me to slide down my spike a little. “Whoa dude-"he silences me by putting the underside of his boot to my mouth.“THIS IS, SPAhhh!” I grabbed his ankle and twisted. His torso comes down onto the spike with the force of all his weight. Blood spewed down the spike onto my body, and made my grip wet and bloody. With nothing else to grab on, I reach up and hold on to Psych’s body, knowing the blood soaked spike wouldn’t be enough to hold onto. “Graahhh!” Adding more weight onto Psych, the spike ripped up through him. Suffering mortal wounds I knew he was done for. Instantly, a sharp and painful feeling entered my sholder as I climbed atop the spike and skewered body. Tonus had shot me. I gripped my arm as my team returned fire in response. Tonus dropped his gun into the pit and hid his head from site. “I’ve got this.” Exe pulls the pin out of her grenade, but at the same time, Tonus exposes a white flag. “Crap!” Exe inserts the pin back into the grenade and throws it into the pit, just to make sure. “Tonus crawls down using the same wall he used to get up to his position. "It's all yours Green" Tonus said while bleeding from his mouth. "I'm glad you see it our way" I replied. "One of your teammates shot me in the cheek, I may never eat again" Tonus say's playfully. "Hehe, Boom Headshot" Sean whispers under his breath. Whistler pukes over the edge of the pit "I need a breath mint" Tonus and I join the others outside the pit. "It's pitch black" Joker says "We cannot make it home tonight." I take out my gauss and grab a clump of moss off of the ground. I then wrap the moss around my wound using the gauss. "Are you crazy Green? Thats dirt you're putting in your arm." "Whis, care to explain?" I said. "Well Tonus, moss contains a large amount of iron, killing most germs in it. That is why inserting it into wounds is very practical. This was first done during the first world war. Also when you squeeze moss, pure and germ free drinking water comes out." "Enough with the history slash science lesson." Tonus turns out his flashlight. "Goodnight" The moon rose to its highest point and all that could be heard was the howling of wolves.

I know it is long. Please give feedback, it is the only thing pushing me to make more.

Last edited by God.Of.Green (10/19/2011 5:57 pm)


http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

Offline

 

#23 8/15/2010 1:03 am

.Mr.JoKeR.
New member
Registered: 2/22/2010
Posts: 3

Re: TWO Stories!

God.Of.Green wrote:

Yea I finally finished. I didn't know editing would take so long sorry guys but here it is. This one is a lot more gruesome. My nest stories will not be this bloody.

          The Pit
“Wow Green, you really got us into a mess” Whistler placed his hand on my right shoulder and peered at the map. “Shut up Whis, you’re the one who made this stupid map!” “You’re the only one that’s stupid, the map is upside down!” “Oh . . . Well maybe if someone wrote a *This side up* message on the map, no one would make the mistake in the first place!” The old roman fortress was nowhere to be found, and it was getting dark. “Why are we even here?” Sean budded in “I mean, this is defiantly off course” “Ugh, you guys never feel like having an adventure, take a breath and smell the smell of . . . umm history.” “All I smell is how rotten your sense of adventure is Green.” Joker said. I ignore him and stare at the map.”No Joker, that’s just how green smells, he truly is a stinker” Exe uttered. “Wow team, I try and show you all something really fascinating and you all just crack down on me. Stop hating ok?” “Only if you stop smelling Green” Exe chuckled “Wow all of you suck at making jokes” “Just look at the map green, we don’t have all day” Sean explained. “Oh It’s right behind these rocks I promise” Whistler followed and said with a sad look on his face, “I hope your right this time green, my feet are starting to hurt.” The five of us climbed over the rocks and saw a huge human made rock formation in the shape of a skull. “Isn’t it pretty? Let’s get closer” “Wow Green, If you find this pretty, then I wonder what your wife will look like when you get married.” Exe laughed. “Will you ever take a rest from the constant harassment? Just sto-“ “WOAH IT’S HUGE” Joker cuts me off. “Yea, that’s a big round gathering place” Sean said. “I guess we should check it out.”

The air was heavy with a sent of iron. My team and I finally make it to the cement steps, climbed the oversized steps only to be welcomed with a huge pit. Peering over the edge, the pit was full of spikes covered in bodies. Each one told the story of a failed trip across the abyss or a fallen sacrifice. “Eww is that a skeleton?” I could see the disgust in Sean’s eyes as he spoke. “Yea, and that’s a rotting dead body on that spike. I think the Romans built this place centuries ago to get rid of enemies in an execution like manor, dumping the bodies in here.” Whistler said. “So you’re telling me that the Romans went 300 on their enemies ass’s?” Sean laughed “Basically, yes.” “Let’s get up close and personal with this place!” The five of us made the decision to slide down the side of the pit and continue across the spikes ahead. Being large enough, the spikes supported our weight and were easy to navigate. The only obstacles were the skewered bodies that lay on them. Making it about halfway across, a break in the air and a bullet hole in one of the spikes got our attention. The five of us froze in place as the enemy spotted us. Being ambushed we had nowhere to run. Hiding on the lower end of spikes, my team prepared themselves for a fight they wouldn’t forget, or live to remember. I pulled out a grenade and took aim with my ears. Holding my grenade with my right hand, I pulled the pin out with my teeth. With one hand throwing and the other holding on to my spike, I sent my grenade out of the pit. Soon two bodies from outside this hell hole joined the other restless souls never to be found again. “Just don’t fall” I reminded everyone. “You don’t have to tell us twice” Whistler responded as he leaped to the middle spike. “Hey, why are you attacking us?” Whistler yelled out of the pit” In exchange for his words, a grenade fell down from a large rock and hit Whistler in the face, bouncing off into the pit. “Oww what th”-Booom! The grenade exploded below him and the whole spike on which Whistler was standing started to lean towards the left. “Uhhh guys.” The burnt metal bent, making an uninviting ear splitting creak. Whistler jumped off and embraces a lifeless body with all his limbs on a spike not too far away. The smell of rotten flesh expelled out of the body and flushed into his lungs as he hung on for his dear life. “If you don’t want to smell like that for the rest of your life, I suggest you get up” Sean quickly helps Whistler up. “Thanks *burp* it’s all over me” In an ill looking face, Whistler almost pukes. “No time for your sickness Whistler, get up and help us out of here.” Exe said. More grenades fall but none stay on the spikes long enough to explode within our safe zone. “Haha, They can’t even hit us” Joker said. The rain of grenades stop and we take a second to recover. “Let’s make our way back, I don’t think we can win this fight.” Exe said. “Well you’re no fun” I replied playfully. Lets finish this, Joker, Sean, you with me? “All the way”-“YEAH” Joker yelled over Sean. “Heh, I never said I wasn’t with you Green” Exe said “Lets finish this” PHHHEEeeeerrr. A rocket hits a spike near us and crumbles into the pit. I climb to the highest spike I could find and use my rifle to get a better look at the enemy. I spotted Hellz Reaper navigating the spikes towards us. Taking aim, I shot him in the knee forcing his leg to buckle under his own weight. He made a faceplant right into the spike he was attempting to climb, impaling him through the head. The tip of the spike was reveled itself out of the back of his head and shined pink with brain matter. “Got one!” I yelled behind me. Just as I thought we were safe, four brown colored blurs flew in, followed by random explosions. "Impacts! brace yourselves" I yelled below. “Gahh!” Joker flew towards Sean. Thinking quickly, Sean struck his pick axe into his spike and furthered his reach, grabbing Joker’s foot. “Common I can’t pull him up myself!” Exe joined Sean and finally Joker was recovered from a fatal fall. In a scared voice Joker squeaked “Thanks.” Your welcome, just let go of my arm ok? It’s started to hurt. “My bad” Joker releases his killer grip on Sean and Exe. “Is everyone ok?” I yell below. “Yea we just have a few minor wounds don’t worry.” Sean pries his pick axe from the spike. “Hey this is our territory!” Psych appears on a spike close by. “Oh hi Psych, this is the coolest place ever so, I will be taking it.” I said “Is that really why we’re here?” Whistler chimes in. “Green, you almost got us all killed for this dumb piece of land” “Dumb piece?” Tonus said from above a rock readying his sniper rifle. "Well this is a territory war-Ahh" Jumping to my spike, Psych surprises me, forcing me to slide down my spike a little. “Whoa dude-"he silences me by putting the underside of his boot to my mouth.“THIS IS, SPAhhh!” I grabbed his ankle and twisted. His torso comes down onto the spike with the force of all his weight. Blood spewed down the spike onto my body, and made my grip wet and bloody. With nothing else to grab on, I reach up and hold on to Psych’s body, knowing the blood soaked spike wouldn’t be enough to hold onto. “Graahhh!” Adding more weight onto Psych, the spike ripped up through him. Suffering mortal wounds I knew he was done for. Instantly, a sharp and painful feeling entered my sholder as I climbed atop the spike and skewered body. Tonus had shot me. I gripped my arm as my team returned fire in response. Tonus dropped his gun into the pit and hid his head from site. “I’ve got this.” Exe pulls the pin out of her grenade, but at the same time, Tonus exposes a white flag. “Crap!” Exe inserts the pin back into the grenade and throws it into the pit, just to make sure. “Tonus crawls down using the same wall he used to get up to his position. "It's all yours Green" Tonus said while bleeding from his mouth. "I'm glad you see it our way" I replied. "One of your teammates shot me in the cheek, I may never eat again" Tonus say's playfully. "Hehe, Boom Headshot" Sean whispers under his breath. Whistler pukes over the edge of the pit "I need a breath mint" Tonus and I join the others outside the pit. "It's pitch black" Joker says "We cannot make it home tonight." I take out my gauss and grab a clump of moss off of the ground. I then wrap the moss around my wound using the gauss. "Are you crazy Green? Thats dirt you're putting in your arm." "Whis, care to explain?" I said. "Well Tonus, moss contains a large amount of iron, killing most germs in it. That is why inserting it into wounds is very practical. This was first done during the first world war. Also when you squeeze moss, pure and germ free drinking water comes out." "Enough with the history slash science lesson." Tonus turns out his flashlight. "Goodnight" The moon rose to its highest point and all that could be heard was the howling of wolves.

I know it is long. Please give feedback, it is the only thing pushing me to make more.

That story got me wet >.<

but i doubt i would say "It's pitch black" ,thats something zero would say i would say
"thats what she said"
:3

Offline

 

#24 8/15/2010 1:19 am

Shadowken42
Member
From: New York
Registered: 6/19/2008
Posts: 4485
Website

Re: TWO Stories!

I'm not in this T_T


http://orig03.deviantart.net/557f/f/2010/252/5/0/marth_by_sparda-d2ycs56.png

Offline

 

#25 8/15/2010 6:57 am

God.Of.Green
Member
From: PA
Registered: 8/2/2010
Posts: 3974
Website

Re: TWO Stories!

Oubilete wrote:

I actually began enjoying this. ;3
Put me in it. Perhaps as a Nazi or some narcissistic ass hole.

Well I have already made the list of characters for my next story Island. As for adding people i dont know very well, I'm not sure how you act. So I may get your personality wrong. Which is why I'm only adding close friends. Now if you want to become a close friend before I create my last story Void, Be my guest and I'll add you.

I'm writing Island now but may instead write Castle. Give me a night to think about this and I'll start writing tomorrow.


http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson