TWBoards.com

The official community for Territory War

You are not logged in.

#1 9/8/2010 4:40 am

omegateam3
New member
Registered: 9/8/2010
Posts: 6

the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

okay i just wanna know if a moderator has the right to interfere in the discussion between to people and ban one of them (me). and if so who the heck allowed them to be a moderator and i suggest IG gets her Mod privileges taken away. um, okay so you MODs focus on the dirty speech and cussing and the big font. WHY DON'T YOU FOCUS ON THE POTHEADS?? they cause just as much trouble as the perv and hackers so why not have a moderator their to ban the potheads? this is a game for children and the potheads don't send a very decent message. last thing i got to ask, how do you get unbanned when a Mod used her/his judgment unwisely?

Offline

 

#2 9/8/2010 4:58 am

Walrus King
Member
From: Tennessee
Registered: 12/2/2009
Posts: 4570

Re: the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

1: You should've posted this in the TWO mods section.

2: You wait for a mod to unban you.

3: Yes because potheads are the worst thing to happen on TWO.

4: The mods don't (or, arn't supposed to) ban for cussing, and they typically don't. They don't even usually ban for any kind of dirty language, just cybering.


http://i55.tinypic.com/1zd14w3.jpg  http://i56.tinypic.com/24niult.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/219xag6.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/4qle8g.jpg

Offline

 

#3 9/8/2010 5:00 am

Twinfan
Member
From: Gotham
Registered: 11/17/2008
Posts: 6241

Re: the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

Maderators? Is that a pun or a really bad spelling mistake? lol


http://i29.tinypic.com/2iapgqo.jpg
I am no longer an active member of Twboards, but if you need--or want--to talk to me, I have left the option of sending an email available. If you abuse it or spam me or something, I will A) Promptly remove the email option, and B) Hunt you to the ends of the Earth. Choose wisely and I wish you all the best of luck...

Offline

 

#4 9/8/2010 5:06 am

Jollyman
Member
From: Arizona
Registered: 5/18/2010
Posts: 179

Re: the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

If someone is using dirty nasty sexual language then they will get banned. They are basically cybering.


@}-;-'--

Offline

 

#5 9/8/2010 6:58 am

Walrus King
Member
From: Tennessee
Registered: 12/2/2009
Posts: 4570

Re: the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

Not exactly. What if I go to the chat and say "Hey, (insert girls name here) is a fucking dirty whore!!!". That's dirty, nasty, sexual language, and yet it's not even remotely close to cybering. It's simply spamming, which Urabunny has mentioned is not bannable. Cybering is purely if someone wants to pretend to have sex with someone else. If someone says "any girls press 111 if you want to battle me" is close enough to cybering (there's absolutely no other realistic reason anyone would want to challenge a specific gender).


http://i55.tinypic.com/1zd14w3.jpg  http://i56.tinypic.com/24niult.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/219xag6.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/4qle8g.jpg

Offline

 

#6 9/8/2010 2:21 pm

Jollyman
Member
From: Arizona
Registered: 5/18/2010
Posts: 179

Re: the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

I meant that its basically just as bad as cybering in the barracks. The language is just as bad. They might as well be cybering.


@}-;-'--

Offline

 

#7 9/8/2010 2:33 pm

God.Of.Green
Member
From: PA
Registered: 8/2/2010
Posts: 3977
Website

Re: the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

There are mods in TWO? D: no one tells me these things! I wana be a mod xD! ive actually never seen anyone get banned or anything on TWO. anyway, shouldn't this thread be closed now since that guy's answer has been . . . answered?

Oh and POT HEADS? what are you talking about? You cant group pot heads together like that and also say this game is for children. Yes Children like you play it, but adults and potheads play it too! We are all players and grouping one group (ex. Pot heads), and saying we all should be banned isn't right. Did you even mean to use the word pothead? Are you just calling people you don't like potheads? Try and explain exactly who should be banned. In fact you are not really helping at all posting here so just wait to be unbanned ok?

Last edited by God.Of.Green (9/8/2010 2:40 pm)


http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

Offline

 

#8 9/8/2010 5:23 pm

omegateam3
New member
Registered: 9/8/2010
Posts: 6

Re: the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

god of green, your obviously an idiot. it is a game for children and the potheads, continually talk of their"joints, bowls, bongs". if you think the potheads should be allowed to be their then you need to stop smokin pot yourself and look at this in a new perspective. im looking at this as though im a parent, and how would you feel when your child or freind asks you what a joint is? you'd be pissed wouldn't you?

Offline

 

#9 9/8/2010 5:26 pm

omegateam3
New member
Registered: 9/8/2010
Posts: 6

Re: the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

Walrus King wrote:

1: You should've posted this in the TWO mods section.

2: You wait for a mod to unban you.

3: Yes because potheads are the worst thing to happen on TWO.

4: The mods don't (or, arn't supposed to) ban for cussing, and they typically don't. They don't even usually ban for any kind of dirty language, just cybering.

well then the moderators on TWO are the crappiest because they ban you for arguing, and then they'll ban you because you called one of their friends an idiot. oh and some of the mods will ban someone because they have a personal grudge.

Offline

 

#10 9/8/2010 5:45 pm

C1nderella..xXx..Man
Member
From: Chicago
Registered: 7/24/2010
Posts: 361

Re: the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

omegateam3 wrote:

god of green, your obviously an idiot. it is a game for children and the potheads, continually talk of their"joints, bowls, bongs". if you think the potheads should be allowed to be their then you need to stop smokin pot yourself and look at this in a new perspective. im looking at this as though im a parent, and how would you feel when your child or freind asks you what a joint is? you'd be pissed wouldn't you?

First of all I am not for pot at all lol but when this game was created it was posted to the public on the internet. Therefore, Adults have just as much right to the game as children. Same goes for potheads, emos, hobos etc. There is nothing that says this game was created for a specific generation or "click" It is in the human nature that once you get some sort of power that you test it and see how far you can go with it. So it would no surprise me if some of the mods banned for personal grudges and/or arguing.


http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy176/c1nderellaman/c1nder2.jpg
"The difference between failure and success is doing a thing nearly right and doing it exactly right."
"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination."

Offline

 

#11 9/8/2010 5:50 pm

omegateam3
New member
Registered: 9/8/2010
Posts: 6

Re: the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

except it's not some of the mods it's all of them from urabunny57 to IG. and sorry about the pothead thing, my sister is hooked on it so yeah im touchy about it.

Offline

 

#12 9/8/2010 6:04 pm

Walrus King
Member
From: Tennessee
Registered: 12/2/2009
Posts: 4570

Re: the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

omegateam3 wrote:

god of green, your obviously an idiot. it is a game for children and the potheads, continually talk of their"joints, bowls, bongs". if you think the potheads should be allowed to be their then you need to stop smokin pot yourself and look at this in a new perspective. im looking at this as though im a parent, and how would you feel when your child or freind asks you what a joint is? you'd be pissed wouldn't you?

Why'd you call Green an idiot but then agree with him that the game is for children and potheads? To be more serious, you proved Green's point when he commented that you probably just call everyone who disagrees with you, a pothead. Also, I wouldn't be pissed if a friend of mine asked what  "joint" was. I'd laugh at them for not knowing and then explain what it was. If a child of any age asked me what a joint was, I would simply explain what it is to them. I'm personally not one for sugar-coating and censoring. I also seriously doubt that EVERY mod bans unfairly. Every mod from Urabunny to IG? Why do I have a feeling you can only think of 3 or 4 mods.


http://i55.tinypic.com/1zd14w3.jpg  http://i56.tinypic.com/24niult.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/219xag6.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/4qle8g.jpg

Offline

 

#13 9/8/2010 7:30 pm

God.Of.Green
Member
From: PA
Registered: 8/2/2010
Posts: 3977
Website

Re: the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

omegateam3 wrote:

god of green, your obviously an idiot. it is a game for children and the potheads, continually talk of their"joints, bowls, bongs". if you think the potheads should be allowed to be their then you need to stop smokin pot yourself and look at this in a new perspective. im looking at this as though im a parent, and how would you feel when your child or freind asks you what a joint is? you'd be pissed wouldn't you?

. . . I MUST reply to this! this is simply funny.

1. Calling me an idiot: Oh no you think you can just walk in here and call someone who has been clanning and moderating chats for over 5 years an idiot? Sadly you do not know me, I am well known in the TWO community and you with your new face and silly rants about potheads are not. How do you even know people are smoking pot when you don't live with them? A lot of people say "Yea I've smoked pot once" on a chat or game just to say that they are experienced and be cool. Which is dumb because smoking pot doesn't make you cool, i mean you can be cool and smoke, they are two completely different things. Now also, Potheads and and Players of the game Territory War Online (TWO) have no connection what so ever. Thats like saying, people who play hackysack are terrible TWO players and yell at people on chats and are not good at baking cakes. Sadly you are the idiot making such a plea in this forum.

2. It is a Game for children and potheads: So now this game is made for potheads and children? I thought it was made so that Afro Ninja could get recognized and paid money. If you really want to get technical about this, many people who make games and submit them to websites get paid a lot of money. A friend of mine is a really good game programmer and submitted something to newgrounds, he is still receiving money from the site even though it's been a year or two after. He has made over a thousand dollars all together so far. This game was "Targeted" towards people who love side-scrolling games explosions, stick figures, and teamwork. The age limit on this game is 8-200. Seriously, it doesn't matter how old you are, you can play. It is just that children under 8 may have not obtained all their sensory motor skills and developed object permanence so they are not able to finish a game completely. Again you are mistaken and wrong.

3. I'm looking at this as though I'm a parent: Sadly you are incapable of doing that. You may have watched your parents and had talks about how weed is bad for you, but this has apparently given you a bias attitude towards potheads. But you have not changed over 100 dippers or taught your children anything, or took part in sexual reproduction, because you are a child, and since this game is for children so you say, why are you looking at this from a parent's perspective when they have nothing to do with this situation? You are bringing up random ideas and trying to use big words like "Obviously" and "Perspective" but sadly I saw right through that because your measly little paragraph had no substance or point at all. Anyway back on subject, did you know that Sexual predators play TWO as well? and here you are, warning us about potheads and how they need to be banned. Oh you are SO considerate towards all people! and i love sarcasm as well.

4. "how would you feel when your child or freind asks you what a joint is? you'd be pissed wouldn't you?"
It's the world dude, I knew about Pot before TWO was even created. I can not shield my son or daughters eyes and ears from everything. If he or she asked me what a joint was, I would tell them no matter the age. Also I would explain to them the dangers of smoking pot and how it is illegal. But this should already be done by the time my son or daughter reaches the age of fourteen. If a friend asked me what a joint was, I would laugh at them considering all my friends are at least seventeen years of age. I am at the time, eighteen years old. I have had a lot of experience with Potheads and smoking weed in the fact that my uncle sold it and died while doing so. So when you try and tell me about this I just want to laugh in your face and of course call you a noob. But instead I rather just talk to you as a person, because we are all people here and I'm sure we can come to a common ground where no one is an idiot. I loved my uncle, and for you to just put down all potheads and then change your story up in a later post just sickens me a bit. I hope you understand the folly of your posts and hope for you to think before you post next time.

I have never smoked pot before but I have been close to people who use it and took part in selling it. So when you tell me to stop smoking, I just had to go off on you. But it's ok, don't cry, you are still young and will understand my words when you get older.

Last edited by God.Of.Green (9/9/2010 6:03 am)


http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

Offline

 

#14 9/8/2010 7:50 pm

RhineStone Cowboy
Member
Registered: 7/28/2008
Posts: 5609

Re: the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

omegateam3 wrote:

and how would you feel when your child or friend asks you what a joint is? you'd be proud wouldn't you?

Fixed.

But in all seriousness I would be neither pissed nor proud. Closer to proud than pissed though, not because I would encourage my child to smoke marijuana, but because he is thinking and asking questions. Curiosity made the cat more powerful.

Also, Twin I like your post, keep that in mind. Stay strong brother (the black meaning).

And I'm a pothead, don't discriminate man. Everyone has a vice, you probably probably take your anger out on your dick, by means of chronic masturbation. I don't judge you, don't judge me.

There is some parts of that which are untrue, e.g. I judge you. You aren't doing so hot.


You're not your Facebook status. You're not how many friends you have. You're not your smart phone. You're not your applications. You are not your fucking iPad. You're the all-planking, e-consuming crap of the world.

Offline

 

#15 9/8/2010 10:12 pm

themosfromgreece
Member
From: Athens,capital of Greece
Registered: 8/10/2009
Posts: 589
Website

Re: the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

~Quick time answers:

@omega:
~Seriously this shit about you being a parent,don't spead it.

@Greeny:
~5 years?holy shit!

@Rhine:
~Curiosity killed the cat.
~We all like the smoke but noone likes the cough.Weed.


http://i55.tinypic.com/ehf3ox.png

Offline

 

#16 9/8/2010 10:44 pm

Negative000
Member
From: Kentucky
Registered: 12/11/2008
Posts: 595
Website

Re: the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

Phantom, suggest close on topic. Obviously, he should have posted in the TWO Mods topic, under the General section.

Omega, if you want to flame someone, do it right. Calling someone an idiot just won't cut it. That being said: This is a public game over the internet. Anything and everything will be said. You can't censor "I smoked Weed all day!", because that person is simply executing their right to Freedom of Speech. Mods can take away the ability for people to express sexual desires, since this is public, and minors are involved. Cybering falls under the "Sexual Desires" category, and soliciting a minor, even through cybersex, is considered offensive and it is illegal.

RhineStoneCowboy wrote:

Everyone has a vice, you probably probably take your anger out on your dick, by means of chronic masturbation.

Rhine, I laughed really hard at this.

Also, you can't be "hooked" on weed. Hallucinogenic drugs don't cause the user to become dependant. So, you're sister just likes smoking. Wikipedia marijuana when you get a chance.

Offline

 

#17 9/8/2010 10:59 pm

RhineStone Cowboy
Member
Registered: 7/28/2008
Posts: 5609

Re: the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

If it is not physically addictive it is considered to be a soft drug, scientifically speaking. Hard drugs are, e.g. Cocaine and Heroine.

Did you know that alcohol is physically addictive and technically classified as a hard drug?

The more you know wink

Marijuana also can't cause cancer alone, although if you are a tobacco smoker I believe it will increase your chances of getting cancer.

Marijuana being bad is the gayest myth out there lol


You're not your Facebook status. You're not how many friends you have. You're not your smart phone. You're not your applications. You are not your fucking iPad. You're the all-planking, e-consuming crap of the world.

Offline

 

#18 9/9/2010 12:42 am

C1nderella..xXx..Man
Member
From: Chicago
Registered: 7/24/2010
Posts: 361

Re: the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

omegateam3 wrote:

god of green, your obviously an idiot. it is a game for children and the potheads, continually talk of their"joints, bowls, bongs".

I think what he meant to say was "it is a game for children, and the potheads continually talk of.........so on so forth.....He misplaced his comma sorry that was really bothering me lol


http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy176/c1nderellaman/c1nder2.jpg
"The difference between failure and success is doing a thing nearly right and doing it exactly right."
"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination."

Offline

 

#19 9/9/2010 12:55 am

Shrub
Moderator
From: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Registered: 5/14/2009
Posts: 9155

Re: the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

The game is 13+. A kid is gonna hear about this stuff anyway, so what's the harm if he hears it a year early. Most 13 year olds know what a bong and a joint is anyway. I learned about weed from That 70's Show, and it didn't affect me one bit wink And you really want to ban people for saying they smoke? That's borderline fascism. If you do stuff like that, the line has been crossed from banning hackers, large fonters and cyberers, to banning based on moral grounds alone. The things that are bannable should be as limited as possible, because after all, this is still Shawn's game. Nobody else should decide what things people can and cannot express in the chatrooms other than obvious spam and cancer.


http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww200/AbsoluteSil3nce/ShrubNewSig.png
Signature limit: 700x140

Offline

 

#20 9/9/2010 3:25 am

Negative000
Member
From: Kentucky
Registered: 12/11/2008
Posts: 595
Website

Re: the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

Well put Shrub. However, I disagree with banning the "cancer". That's not objective banning, that's subjective. I mean no offense to the mods on TWO, but most of them aren't at all good at being objective towards their banning. They ban based on their moral beliefs, instead of sticking 100% to the "rules". And yes, rules is in quotes because they are not official. The Mod System on TWO is nowhere close to official. No one other than the Admin of the game can create rules for the game, and that has yet to happen.

Still though, cancer is bad. It's just how bad the cancer is. If it's like brain cancer, by all means, fuck your feelings and ban that. If it's the normal noobs who like to troll and whatnot, eh... let it slide until they really start to piss someone off. You would then be following the rules by keeping the peace.

Alcohol is as physically addictive as gambling is. One could make the argument that "Marijuana is mentally addictive, the user is addicted to the feeling..." No, a feeling/emotion isn't addictive. It's simply enjoyed. Caffeine is addictive, something I know firsthand.

Offline

 

#21 9/9/2010 3:44 am

RhineStone Cowboy
Member
Registered: 7/28/2008
Posts: 5609

Re: the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

You can get addicted to marijuana the same way you can get addicted to Pearl Jam, or cheeseburgers. wink


You're not your Facebook status. You're not how many friends you have. You're not your smart phone. You're not your applications. You are not your fucking iPad. You're the all-planking, e-consuming crap of the world.

Offline

 

#22 9/9/2010 3:50 am

Walrus King
Member
From: Tennessee
Registered: 12/2/2009
Posts: 4570

Re: the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

Or Coca Cola. Also, as Shrub said, the game is 13+ years old. Which is still pretty late to know about all this stuff (I learned about pot when I was about 10 or 11, I was made fun of for not knowing about it earlier, and most kids I've met learn about this stuff when they are 8 or 9).


http://i55.tinypic.com/1zd14w3.jpg  http://i56.tinypic.com/24niult.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/219xag6.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/4qle8g.jpg

Offline

 

#23 9/9/2010 3:53 am

RhineStone Cowboy
Member
Registered: 7/28/2008
Posts: 5609

Re: the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

Accept Coca-Cola has caffeine in it and is actually addictive..


You're not your Facebook status. You're not how many friends you have. You're not your smart phone. You're not your applications. You are not your fucking iPad. You're the all-planking, e-consuming crap of the world.

Offline

 

#24 9/9/2010 4:00 am

Walrus King
Member
From: Tennessee
Registered: 12/2/2009
Posts: 4570

Re: the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

Fair enough but it's still the best drink ever.


http://i55.tinypic.com/1zd14w3.jpg  http://i56.tinypic.com/24niult.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/219xag6.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/4qle8g.jpg

Offline

 

#25 9/9/2010 5:04 am

RhineStone Cowboy
Member
Registered: 7/28/2008
Posts: 5609

Re: the abusers of the maderator powers(aka IG from TWO )

You need help. Try CA


You're not your Facebook status. You're not how many friends you have. You're not your smart phone. You're not your applications. You are not your fucking iPad. You're the all-planking, e-consuming crap of the world.

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson