TWBoards.com

The official community for Territory War

You are not logged in.

#26 6/2/2013 9:46 pm

dragonrider7
Member
From: Why do you want to know
Registered: 7/11/2012
Posts: 724

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

lucius65 wrote:

dragonrider7 wrote:

Yes this is to stop people from getting cheap wins and skill rank when they barely player their opponent.
However, this will stop people from leaving the game for very dumb reasons.

I know this . . but it still not works . . two times my opponents run-quit after my first good turn and they not have +1 loss in their profile-score

Yea Afro needs to fix this becuase people like imabeastmodel quit the game when they don't get their side on the first turn.

Offline

 

#27 6/3/2013 4:28 am

Revenge
Member
Registered: 3/29/2012
Posts: 543

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

It does work, I just tried it... It doesn't show a loss in their last 20 matches played, but their total of losses does increase when they do that...


http://i42.tinypic.com/2qai9ao.jpg

Offline

 

#28 6/3/2013 7:52 am

shadow9997
Member
From: Kent, Washington
Registered: 3/15/2013
Posts: 271

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

Yes, it works now.


Getoutofmyyard is awesome.

Tw3 is dead.

Offline

 

#29 6/3/2013 8:40 am

M.I.T.WINNER
Banned
Registered: 5/20/2013
Posts: 41
Website

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

some body doesn't care about +1 lose.  It is better to decrease their skill rank at the same time.

Offline

 

#30 6/3/2013 1:29 pm

Chilly Dog
Member
From: 12
Registered: 12/12/2012
Posts: 94
Website

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

Revenge wrote:

It does work, I just tried it... It doesn't show a loss in their last 20 matches played, but their total of losses does increase when they do that...

It works, but there's a way to avoid getting the loss. What's Afro's email again? So I can send him that dumb trick.

Afro-Ninja wrote:

ok so just to be clear on this- the person who quits should have one loss added to their account and THAT'S IT, right?
no xp, skill rank change, wins for the other person, recent matches update, or anything. all that happens is that the person who disconnected gets a loss.
even if two people play a 1v1 game and they legitimately finish before 60 seconds, even then the loser still does not receive a loss.

I thought with a loss you meant a full loss, with all what is involved. Quitters before 60 secs should get a loss just like quitting over 60 secs.


http://www.auplod.com/u/apoudl29d41.png

Offline

 

#31 6/4/2013 11:25 am

dragonrider7
Member
From: Why do you want to know
Registered: 7/11/2012
Posts: 724

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

If you aim lower you can do the island auto but it does even MORE damage.

Last edited by dragonrider7 (6/4/2013 11:26 am)

Offline

 

#32 6/5/2013 1:18 am

Golden
Member
Registered: 5/27/2013
Posts: 32

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

Hey Chilly, can you make me one of those awesome signatures? Thanks


http://i40.tinypic.com/3442ha9.jpg

Offline

 

#33 6/5/2013 12:17 pm

God.Of.Green
Member
From: PA
Registered: 8/2/2010
Posts: 3974
Website

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

Can we please add the server where people can play opponents on their own custom maps? This would put the game over the edge and make it something that could never get boring.


http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

Offline

 

#34 6/5/2013 12:36 pm

Chilly Dog
Member
From: 12
Registered: 12/12/2012
Posts: 94
Website

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

Golden wrote:

Hey Chilly, can you make me one of those awesome signatures? Thanks

PM sent.


http://www.auplod.com/u/apoudl29d41.png

Offline

 

#35 6/6/2013 11:58 pm

Golden
Member
Registered: 5/27/2013
Posts: 32

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

Alright. Thanks.


http://i40.tinypic.com/3442ha9.jpg

Offline

 

#36 6/7/2013 4:08 pm

M.I.T.WINNER
Banned
Registered: 5/20/2013
Posts: 41
Website

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

good, but mine is better

Offline

 

#37 6/7/2013 4:22 pm

Puri
Member
From: California
Registered: 7/24/2011
Posts: 1062

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

M.I.T.WINNER wrote:

good, but mine is better

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Iíll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iím the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youíre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatís just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ďcleverĒ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnít, you didnít, and now youíre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youíre fucking dead, kiddo.


Simplicity is best.

Offline

 

#38 6/7/2013 4:51 pm

Kai
Member
From: .red: 12/17/2010
Registered: 12/17/2010
Posts: 3812
Website

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

It's that time of the month again


http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7896/deadpoolsigfinalbigffch.gif
([tse] mp04:5 - mp21) [tsp] mp04:2 - ma9 morf yadkeew yreve toR no m'I ,klat s'teL !!!!!YYEEHHH
tsilyalp yM

Offline

 

#39 6/7/2013 5:17 pm

User972302
Member
From: I am 18 yrs. old
Registered: 1/14/2011
Posts: 5590
Website

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

Puri wrote:

gorilla warfare


http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab29/97SNM2010/newsig2.png
TWO War Record: 163.5 - 42.5 (est. 50 matches missing) TW3 War Record: 114 - 45
Total War Record: 277.5 - 87.5 Notable Opponents

Offline

 

#40 6/7/2013 5:22 pm

Rodimus Mike
Moderator
From: Chicago
Registered: 12/20/2010
Posts: 3475

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

Holy crap I didn't realize MIT was Taiwan.Team until he posted that signature. Thanks MIT now I can ban you (again) for trying to avoid a ban.

Last edited by Rodimus Mike (6/7/2013 5:23 pm)


http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/mars1566/lastsupper_zps73b080aa.jpg

Offline

 

#41 6/7/2013 5:35 pm

dragonrider7
Member
From: Why do you want to know
Registered: 7/11/2012
Posts: 724

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

Yea I was wondering why he posting pictures about Taiwan

Offline

 

#42 6/7/2013 6:45 pm

Kai
Member
From: .red: 12/17/2010
Registered: 12/17/2010
Posts: 3812
Website

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

User972302 wrote:

Puri wrote:

gorilla warfare

I was going to say this too Up but after googling the term, it seems that either the social culture's accepted the wrong way to say it, or someone's made it official

Either way, couldn't comment on it until I was sure my insult wouldn't bite me back


http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7896/deadpoolsigfinalbigffch.gif
([tse] mp04:5 - mp21) [tsp] mp04:2 - ma9 morf yadkeew yreve toR no m'I ,klat s'teL !!!!!YYEEHHH
tsilyalp yM

Offline

 

#43 6/7/2013 7:03 pm

User972302
Member
From: I am 18 yrs. old
Registered: 1/14/2011
Posts: 5590
Website

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

No Kai, the reason I quoted that is because Puri just copied and pasted the Urban Dictionary entry for "gorilla warfare." I'm sure Puri knows the correct term haha.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p … %20warfare


http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab29/97SNM2010/newsig2.png
TWO War Record: 163.5 - 42.5 (est. 50 matches missing) TW3 War Record: 114 - 45
Total War Record: 277.5 - 87.5 Notable Opponents

Offline

 

#44 6/7/2013 7:40 pm

Kai
Member
From: .red: 12/17/2010
Registered: 12/17/2010
Posts: 3812
Website

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

I knew it'd bite back tongue


http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7896/deadpoolsigfinalbigffch.gif
([tse] mp04:5 - mp21) [tsp] mp04:2 - ma9 morf yadkeew yreve toR no m'I ,klat s'teL !!!!!YYEEHHH
tsilyalp yM

Offline

 

#45 6/7/2013 9:32 pm

Getoutofmyyard
Member
From: Canada
Registered: 6/13/2010
Posts: 1626

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

Puri wrote:

M.I.T.WINNER wrote:

good, but mine is better

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Iíll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iím the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youíre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatís just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ďcleverĒ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnít, you didnít, and now youíre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youíre fucking dead, kiddo.

Cool, you go to 4chan too. Nice copypasta, totally not overused.

/Sarcasm.

Lol@thepeopletalkingaboutGorillaWarfare, it's supposed to be spelled wrong for a joke, and besides, this copypasta is internet culture, to change it would be like painting a mustache on the Mona Lisa.


http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y398/ninjastyle124/Goomy_zps2ab253ee.png

Offline

 

#46 6/7/2013 9:59 pm

dragonrider7
Member
From: Why do you want to know
Registered: 7/11/2012
Posts: 724

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

You can double kill in the island please fix this

Last edited by dragonrider7 (6/7/2013 9:59 pm)

Offline

 

#47 6/7/2013 10:21 pm

Walrus King
Member
From: Tennessee
Registered: 12/2/2009
Posts: 4570

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

That paragraph is by far one of the worst internet jokes ever made.


http://i55.tinypic.com/1zd14w3.jpg  http://i56.tinypic.com/24niult.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/219xag6.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/4qle8g.jpg

Offline

 

#48 6/8/2013 1:06 am

shadow9997
Member
From: Kent, Washington
Registered: 3/15/2013
Posts: 271

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

Stfu.


Getoutofmyyard is awesome.

Tw3 is dead.

Offline

 

#49 6/8/2013 2:03 am

Getoutofmyyard
Member
From: Canada
Registered: 6/13/2010
Posts: 1626

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

Walrus King wrote:

That paragraph is by far one of the worst internet jokes ever made.

Agreed. The other versions of it are actually funny though.


http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y398/ninjastyle124/Goomy_zps2ab253ee.png

Offline

 

#50 6/9/2013 5:49 pm

TheNGIS
Member
From: Here
Registered: 4/23/2013
Posts: 563
Website

Re: Territory War 3 release v 1.06

Just ban this stupid kid already.

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson