TWBoards.com

The official community for Territory War

You are not logged in.

#26 9/11/2013 6:51 pm

HarbingerOfWarX

Re: TW3 Map Creation Contest

I think the top 5-10 maps should get a ranked custom maps lobby.

#27 9/11/2013 8:37 pm

Twinfan

HarbingerOfWarX wrote:

No way in hell with the scarcity of maps submitted so far.

http://i29.tinypic.com/2iapgqo.jpg
I am no longer an active member of Twboards, but if you need--or want--to talk to me, I have left the option of sending an email available. If you abuse it or spam me or something, I will A) Promptly remove the email option, and B) Hunt you to the ends of the Earth. Choose wisely and I wish you all the best of luck...

#28 9/11/2013 8:49 pm

dragonrider7

Twinfan wrote:

HarbingerOfWarX wrote:

No way in hell with the scarcity of maps submitted so far.

It's not even the fith day so what did you expect?

But it should only be something like the top 3

#29 9/11/2013 8:57 pm

Rodimus Mike

There's a lot of big talk about what we should get. We got a game, a community, and a developer that interacts with us. Count your blessings and stop making demands.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/mars1566/lastsupper_zps73b080aa.jpg

#30 9/12/2013 2:30 am

hawseyonline

yes!!

#31 9/12/2013 9:35 pm

Rodimus Mike

alonthewinner wrote:

how do you add picture?

Hopefully you see this.

If you want to display an image you can use the img tag.

Also, to display your code, you need to use the code tag.

You can find the explanation to both of those HERE..

Also, only 1 submission to the contest at a time, so you have to chose which one you want to post.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/mars1566/lastsupper_zps73b080aa.jpg

#32 9/13/2013 2:18 am

Kick2Legit
Website

Where would the rest of the spawn points be in your map Lucius

#33 9/13/2013 9:18 pm

Afro-Ninja
Admin
Website

I cleaned up the other thread- alon if you see this I took a screenshot and uploaded it to imgur, then pasted the url between the IMG tags.
You can't use the address on your computer because it only exists on your computer in a place where we can't see it. it has to be uploaded to a public image sharing site for it to work.
I deleted your graveyard III post because you can only have one entry in the contest.

Afro-Ninja Productions
http://afro-ninja.com

#34 9/14/2013 2:45 pm

Getoutofmyyard

Finally got a chance to replace my bridge map with a better map.

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y398/ninjastyle124/Goomy_zps2ab253ee.png

#35 9/14/2013 6:24 pm

User972302
Website

Goomy the Black Map one is shit, man. I'd upload your Ship map if I were you.

http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab29/97SNM2010/newsig2.png
TWO War Record: 163.5 - 42.5 (est. 50 matches missing) TW3 War Record: 114 - 45
Total War Record: 277.5 - 87.5 Notable Opponents

#36 9/14/2013 8:25 pm

Getoutofmyyard

True, playing over it I've noticed a lot of areas where it's easy to camp without getting hit easily. Going to upload the ship instead.

#37 9/14/2013 9:50 pm

Getoutofmyyard

Oh fuck, Strawberrypoptart's map is the best.

#38 9/15/2013 2:05 am

MrPickle962

Slick your map sucks balls

#39 9/15/2013 2:22 am

Seanishere

His map doesn't suck, I think it might need some extra things in the upper middle section and definitely needs back walls to prevent easy kills

#40 9/15/2013 3:05 am

User972302
Website

Anyone know where Ninjamongoose's post about how to judge TW3 maps is? I can't find it, but I remember it was pretty useful. Maybe we could use it in the voting process for this contest.

#41 9/15/2013 3:14 am

Slicknife

Ninjamongoose wrote:

How valuable is the first turn on this map on a scale from one to ten, one meaning that first turn is meaningless, and 10 meaning that it is essential. The best maps in this category will get a 1.

How valuable is having the left side on this map on a scale from one to ten, one meaning that you will lose if you start on the left, and 10 meaning that you will win if you start on the left. The best maps in this category will get a 5.

How much of this map is useful for winning on this map, on a scale from one to ten, one meaning that you must place a platform if you want to win, ten meaning that every area on the map is consistently strategically useful. To clarify, if you have to be in a specific situation to make good use of part of a map, then that map cannot score a ten.  The best maps in this category will get a 10

On a scale from one to ten, how well does this map reward use of unique strategy to win. One meaning that to win, you  must use a similar strategy each time, ten meaning that you could use a different strategy every time and still win. The best maps in this category will get a 10

#42 9/15/2013 7:28 am

User972302
Website

Thanks Slick.

Afro, if you approve of this, it might make this whole voting process a bit more accurate. All we have to do is make Mongo's scoring systems the same for each category (i.e. 10 is best and 1 is worst for all of them).

First, everyone nominates a map. Afro counts up the nominations, and the top 5 or so maps are selected. Everyone then assesses the top 5 maps according to Mongo's system below. Their scores are tallied up, and that's how you determine 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. 4th and 5th place get nothing except for the bragging rights (sort of).

1. Balance
Does either side have an advantage? Scale of 1-10. 1 = one side has a huge advantage. 10 = both sides are equal.

2. First Turn Advantage
Does first turn have an advantage? Scale of 1-10: 1 = first turn has a huge advantage. 10 = both turns are equal.

3. Varied Gameplay
Are you forced to use a very similar strategy each game? Scale of 1-10: 1 = you must use the same strategy each time. 10 = there are many effective strategies one could use.

I don't really understand this one:

Ninjamongoose wrote:

How much of this map is useful for winning on this map, on a scale from one to ten, one meaning that you must place a platform if you want to win, ten meaning that every area on the map is consistently strategically useful. To clarify, if you have to be in a specific situation to make good use of part of a map, then that map cannot score a ten.  The best maps in this category will get a 10

But those first 3 are pretty good. Anyone have any other suggestions? And Afro if this is just not going to happen, that's fine. Just thought I'd suggest it.

Last edited by User972302 (9/15/2013 7:29 am)

#43 9/15/2013 7:53 am

Ninjamongoose
Website

User972302 wrote:

I don't really understand this one:

Ninjamongoose wrote:

But those first 3 are pretty good. Anyone have any other suggestions? And Afro if this is just not going to happen, that's fine. Just thought I'd suggest it.

Jungle comes to mind.

*Farting*

#44 9/15/2013 7:57 am

User972302
Website

Oh I remember this, okay. So basically, are there parts of the map that most people don't really use. Is that sort of right? For instance, I might give Castle II a lower score because there are parts of the map that are rarely used (the lower tunnels).

EDIT: I should clarify what was confusing to me. This...

"...one meaning that you must place a platform if you want to win, ten meaning that every area on the map is consistently strategically useful"

...since you pretty much have to use a platform to win on any map, and I don't see how that's the opposite of having every area of a map strategically useful.

Last edited by User972302 (9/15/2013 8:04 am)

#45 9/15/2013 9:40 am

Ninjamongoose
Website

You can win without using a platform on some maps. It's just a lot more boring when you do.

I've never liked castle II because the default strategy is to place a platform and head toward the middle. Platform placement matters, good enemy players will take advantage of badly placed platforms, but that platform tends to go down.

I saw an interesting strategy using teleporters that utilizes the very top of one side's castle structure, however, I think the opportunity cost for getting up there is too high.(Its also countered if the enemy goes toward the middle of the map because its easier to land grenades on a flat surface than it is on a slanted one.) It much safer to go for the middle, and destroy the enemy's way up so they are forced to try to land grenades on slanted terrain. There isn't really a counter to that outside of trying to beat them to the middle. You might opt to stay in your base, but your base is essentially a grenade funnel.

To win, you must try to get to the middle as soon as possible. You can win without doing that, but when you choose to do that, you are putting yourself at disadvantage.

That's in contrast to the island, where the "You come to me" game is actually a viable option. On island, you can set yourself up pretty much anywhere.

*Farting*

#46 9/15/2013 5:40 pm

User972302
Website

It sounds like that falls under this category though:

3. Varied Gameplay
Are you forced to use a very similar strategy each game? Scale of 1-10: 1 = you must use the same strategy each time. 10 = there are many effective strategies one could use.

On Castle II, you're pretty much forced to go to the middle of the stage each time (in other words, use the same strategy each time).

I like the first three (Balance, First Turn Advantage, and Varied Gameplay), but I think we could add something that takes the size of the map and duration of the game into consideration. For instance, few people enjoy playing Castle II or Circus because they're huge, take forever to finish, and usually involve lots of camping. It's usually a 'plus' for a map to be somewhat small, or at least small enough that matches don't drag out for hours. We've taken strides toward removing camping from TW3 with new weapons, so I think it's fair to say that a map which encourages camping is not as good as a map that doesn't.

Anyone disagree?

#47 9/15/2013 6:55 pm

Twinfan

I don't really like close-quarters maps because then everything becomes a shitfest and first turn becomes essential, but with Circus & Castle we probably have enough big maps. Hopefully some medium sized maps turn out well.

Are we also taking into account the 3 different game modes (normal/blitz, capture, bounty)? Or are we only judging these maps if they play well normally, because some of them look brutal for capture.

http://i29.tinypic.com/2iapgqo.jpg
I am no longer an active member of Twboards, but if you need--or want--to talk to me, I have left the option of sending an email available. If you abuse it or spam me or something, I will A) Promptly remove the email option, and B) Hunt you to the ends of the Earth. Choose wisely and I wish you all the best of luck...

#48 9/15/2013 7:16 pm

User972302
Website

Yeah good point. Nerfing the magnum helps that problem a bit, but you're still right, we basically need medium-sized maps.

I don't think we should take base capture or bounty into consideration at all.

#49 9/16/2013 1:29 am

lamborghini444

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

http://i.imgur.com/SsxmChz.png
"10 points from Gryffindor for Hermione's successful behavior!"

#50 9/16/2013 1:49 am

lamborghini444

how do i set up my submition like the other ones? is it okay if i just post the code without a picture?

http://i.imgur.com/SsxmChz.png
"10 points from Gryffindor for Hermione's successful behavior!"

Board footer