TWBoards.com

The official community for Territory War

You are not logged in.

#1 5/6/2014 7:43 pm

HereCatch

Custom Map Contest / Poll

Once we have a good 10-20 ppl that post below saying they will make or have a map to enter we will start the contest. Then we will all have to submit our maps before a set date, and people will vote on the best map by simply posting which they vote for below.

Total Map Makers on 5/7: 6
Goal : 15+

Contestants: Please post below to be added.
HereCatch
tentoes100
DarkAngel9998
Wally
God.Of.Green
SuperGod
Rodimus Mike

Winner gets the title, "Map Making Champion 2014". That is pretty much it unless Afro wants to help out at all.

Does anyone know how to post the map codes without taking up a whole page?

Thanks,

HereCatch
Hitmen

Last edited by HereCatch (5/8/2014 3:17 am)

#2 5/6/2014 8:06 pm

thekernel v2
Banned
Website

Re: Custom Map Contest / Poll

WWELucas has a map, he'll probably submit it if you ask him, his is like the only map I remember playing.

#3 5/6/2014 8:33 pm

thegangsta
Banned

FEFJEF
EF
EF
FE
EF
RG
RG

#4 5/6/2014 9:48 pm

Walrus King

I support this. I don't think a custom map tournament would work out but a contest would be cool. We really need more people playing custom maps.

http://i55.tinypic.com/1zd14w3.jpg  http://i56.tinypic.com/24niult.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/219xag6.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/4qle8g.jpg

#5 5/6/2014 10:33 pm

Slicknife

no ones going to compete. delete this thread

#6 5/6/2014 11:05 pm

thekernel2.0
Banned

fap now, thank me later...

Bet chall aint gonna delete dis one...

Last edited by Rodimus Mike (5/6/2014 11:51 pm)

Hallelujah! this is my official apology, sorry for the rage I have caused

Bet chall aint gonna delete dis one...

#7 5/7/2014 9:48 pm

God.Of.Green
Website

I'll make a map! c:

http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

#8 5/7/2014 10:08 pm

HereCatch

Cool, im getting some nice responses about this. Let's go ahead and just do it. I'll edit my original post with rules on how to enter. Good luck everyone.

#9 5/8/2014 2:13 am

Rodimus Mike

I'll enter too.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/mars1566/lastsupper_zps73b080aa.jpg

#10 5/8/2014 2:39 am

...Ghostt...
Website

So most Creative map building contest ?

#11 5/8/2014 3:17 am

HereCatch

I think whichever map gets most votes mayby, but I am open to suggestions. I haven't tried to host a challenge like this before.

#12 5/8/2014 3:37 am

...Ghostt...
Website

Ahh this has happened before that I recall , quite a while ago

#13 5/8/2014 2:50 pm

Rodimus Mike

The original map contest had 3 phases.

Phase 1 One original map per person by a certain deadline. There had to be a picture of the map and the code for people to play it.

Phase 2 was the voting process, where anybody could give two votes on their favorite maps, participates included.

Phase 3 was a smaller sub group that then took the top 6 maps and and broke them down by 4 categories.

1. Balance
Does either side have an advantage? Scale of 1-5. 1 = one side has an incredibly huge advantage. 5 = both sides are equal.
1 = one side has an incredibly huge advantage

2 = large
3 = significant
4 = small
5 = both sides are equal

2. Varied Gameplay
Are you forced to use a very similar strategy each game? Scale of 1-5: 1 = you must use the exact same strategy each time. 5 = there are many (more than 3) effective strategies one could use.
1 = you must use the exact same strategy each time
2 = similar
3 = two distinct possible strategies
4 = three distinct possible strategies
5 = there are many (more than 3) effective strategies one could use.

3. Aggression
Does this map encourage aggressive play? Scale of 1-5: 1 = aggression is strongly discouraged. 5 = aggression is strongly encouraged.
1 = aggression is strongly discouraged
2 = aggression is slightly discouraged
3 = neutral
4 = aggression is slightly encouraged
5 = aggression is strongly encouraged

4. Enjoyment
Subjectivity, do you like the map? Would you want to play it again?
1 = Hated it
2 = Not so bad
3 = Pretty good
4 = This is great
5 = Loved it

The 3 maps with the most points from the sub group were declared the winners. Kudos go to Twin, Slick, Sean, Shrub, and User for coming up with this grading system and employing it for the original map contest.

I've said this before, but I feel like this should be the standard for all custom map grading, because then everyone is on the same page when it comes to explaining what is right/wrong with a map.

Links to the topics pertaining to the Map Contest:
TW3 Map Creation Contest
TW3 Map Creation Contest [SUBMISSIONS ONLY]
TW3 Map Contest voting!
Top 6 Custom maps
Custom map Contest Winners
How Did We Rate Your Maps? (Map Contest)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/mars1566/lastsupper_zps73b080aa.jpg

#14 5/8/2014 3:02 pm

HereCatch

Thanks Mike. It seems a little complicated in my opinion. I was just going to suggest a simple rating system of 1-10 or just give everyone one vote. Thoughts?

#15 5/9/2014 12:17 am

Slicknife

I see your having problems with participation, so I'll join too.

#16 5/9/2014 12:26 am

...Ghostt...
Website

I Suck at maps but count me in

#17 5/9/2014 10:58 am

M4J0R P41N
Website

I'm in.

http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r775/Calum50/Screenshot_16_zpsl74eanwx.png

#18 5/11/2014 12:55 am

Slicknife

heres a map my friend made http://i.imgur.com/PeSTkOj.png
I think its pretty good. he called it the "city 2"
my ratings:
Balance: 4
Varied Gameplay: 3
Aggression: 5
Enjoyment: 4

Last edited by Slicknife (5/11/2014 1:00 am)

#19 5/11/2014 1:02 am

...Ghostt...
Website

First turn hits suck

#20 5/11/2014 1:02 am

Slicknife

...Ghostt... wrote:

First turn hits suck

his map has no first turn hits

#21 5/11/2014 1:44 am

...Ghostt...
Website

Seems a mortar can make it

#22 5/11/2014 6:05 pm

Strawberrypoptart

Upload the map code man, I guarantee you I can find plenty of first turn hits

http://i43.tinypic.com/2zzkrbb.png

#23 5/11/2014 6:16 pm

Kai
Website

I think he's being legit there are no first turn hits,  that being said city 2 has been an overused title and theme,  also right side has advantage for having more holes but I'm not exactly sure,  you'll have to post the code

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7896/deadpoolsigfinalbigffch.gif
([tse] mp04:5 - mp21) [tsp] mp04:2 - ma9 morf yadkeew yreve toR no m'I ,klat s'teL !!!!!YYEEHHH
tsilyalp yM

#24 5/11/2014 7:21 pm

Slicknife

Code:

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

#25 5/28/2014 4:43 am

HereCatch

Well seeing that this game is pretty much dead, getting people to follow rules for this are gonna be a little tough. So lets just post maps right here and people can slowly vote which one they like best. No old maps from previous contests please. Otherwise, its whatever...

Board footer