TWBoards.com

The official community for Territory War

You are not logged in.

#1 12/18/2014 1:12 am

Mystery...Man

Spare No Survivors

I was hoping to get a sliver of activity before posting a clan topic but this is going to be kind of forced since my clan link is on Marc's Revival post.

Obviously I wouldn't be posting this if I wasn't looking for members, and obviously i wouldn't be posting this if I didn't want to distance myself at least a little bit from Straw and Marc's clans (nothing against your clans, I just want individuality).

When Marc posted my clan link on his thread, at first I didn't mind. I came to realize however, that my clan link and his clan link being posted by him... just won't work for me. I realized just how badly my thunder had been stolen that Straw's clan and my clan looked like mere sidekicks to Marc's. I know this was not his intention, but I felt like a kindergartener with a shitty drawing plastered on the fridge.

All I really want you all to get from this is that I want Spare No Survivors to stand as it's own clan.

Spare No Survivors

Keep it short ~Modimus Reich (Duly noted)
I'm Not Wolfman, Klassik, Kool-Aids, Or MissionAccomplished Anymore So Please Do Not Call Me That. Thank You. BLACK!
Last edited by Hombre...Misterio (Tomorrow 13:02 pm)

#2 12/18/2014 4:31 pm

Kai
Website

Re: Spare No Survivors

Gl

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7896/deadpoolsigfinalbigffch.gif
([tse] mp04:5 - mp21) [tsp] mp04:2 - ma9 morf yadkeew yreve toR no m'I ,klat s'teL !!!!!YYEEHHH
tsilyalp yM

#3 12/18/2014 5:04 pm

Mystery...Man

Ty I'd have better luck if people joined

Last edited by Mystery...Man (12/18/2014 5:09 pm)

I'm Not Wolfman, Klassik, Kool-Aids, Or MissionAccomplished Anymore So Please Do Not Call Me That. Thank You. BLACK!

#4 1/24/2015 4:36 pm

Mystery...Man

You know... the weird thing is... that this website still exists...

Board footer