TWBoards.com

The official community for Territory War

You are not logged in.

#1 12/27/2014 9:51 pm

Narcissisticjoe
Member
Registered: 12/27/2014
Posts: 10

Fix the fucking servers

Fix the fucking servers, how is it that you all sit here and post on this forum but don't play the game? If you think the game has died and no one plays it anymore, leave the fucking forums you nostalgic idiots.

In other words, if you care about the game... Speak up.

If you don't, get the fuck off the forums

Offline

 

#2 12/28/2014 6:19 am

Mystery...Man
Member
Registered: 10/19/2014
Posts: 603

Re: Fix the fucking servers

This thread already exists. Spamming the forums won't gwt shit done.


Keep it short ~Modimus Reich (Duly noted)
I'm Not Wolfman, Klassik, Kool-Aids, Or MissionAccomplished Anymore So Please Do Not Call Me That. Thank You. BLACK!
Last edited by Hombre...Misterio (Tomorrow 13:02 pm)

Offline

 

#3 12/28/2014 6:52 am

SimplyVicious
New member
Registered: 12/26/2014
Posts: 4

Re: Fix the fucking servers

YEA FIX IT :@!! YOU GUYS ARE LAZY FOR NOT FIXING IT

Offline

 

#4 12/28/2014 8:09 am

Narcissisticjoe2
Banned
Registered: 12/28/2014
Posts: 25

Re: Fix the fucking servers

Mystery...Man wrote:

This thread already exists. Spamming the forums won't gwt shit done.

What's your suggestion, then? The larger the commotion, the better chance at the problem receiving recognition for a solution..

Offline

 

#5 12/28/2014 8:26 am

Walrus King
Member
From: Tennessee
Registered: 12/2/2009
Posts: 4570

Re: Fix the fucking servers

No, the larger the commotion the larger the chance of annoying the shit out of everybody. Afro rarely gets on here. Posting a lot won't make him get on quicker. If you posted once you would just have to wait for him to respond. Now that you've posted a bunch, you will still just have to wait for him to respond. Great job, dipshit. If you genuinely want him to fix it rather than troll everybody, you could try not cussing and insulting everybody. Plenty of people have posted about it besides you so clearly there are lots of other people who play the game yet it still hasn't been fixed. I have a suggestion for you that's much better than what you're doing now.

Find a post by Afro (this should be easy on the Updates sub forum). There should be a bold clickable text under his picture that says "Email." Click it and email him. It's only necessary to email him a single time, and try not to be an obnoxious bitch.

EDIT: Just saw where you said you emailed him already. God forbid he doesn't respond on the same day you emailed him. Give it some time. If he doesn't check his email you think he's gonna check here? Can't you be a little patient about a stupid flash game? I've had to wait longer for more important emails to get through, I think you can wait a day or two for this email to get through.

Last edited by Walrus King (12/28/2014 8:30 am)


http://i55.tinypic.com/1zd14w3.jpg  http://i56.tinypic.com/24niult.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/219xag6.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/4qle8g.jpg

Offline

 

#6 12/28/2014 8:31 am

Narcissisticjoe2
Banned
Registered: 12/28/2014
Posts: 25

Re: Fix the fucking servers

Walrus King wrote:

No, the larger the commotion the larger the chance of annoying the shit out of everybody. Afro rarely gets on here. Posting a lot won't make him get on quicker. If you posted once you would just have to wait for him to respond. Now that you've posted a bunch, you will still just have to wait for him to respond. Great job, dipshit. If you genuinely want him to fix it rather than troll everybody, you could try not cussing and insulting everybody. Plenty of people have posted about it besides you so clearly there are lots of other people who play the game yet it still hasn't been fixed. I have a suggestion for you that's much better than what you're doing now.

Find a post by Afro (this should be easy on the Updates sub forum). There should be a bold clickable text under his picture that says "Email." Click it and email him. It's only necessary to email him a single time, and try not to be an obnoxious bitch.

I've already emailed him a few times. We are on a forum for a game designed by Afro with people he has assigned as moderators. I would hope that maybe one of these moderators would have some sort of contact information other than his useless email. If problems like these can't be fixed, perhaps the game should be deleted for good. I don't understand your logic. Why do you post about a game that you don't play? Is life that bland for you that you find it interesting to small talk about a game you don't engage in or care about?

Everyone complains that this game is dead.. So why is there all of these people who are active on a forum to discuss the game?

Offline

 

#7 12/28/2014 8:36 am

Narcissisticjoe2
Banned
Registered: 12/28/2014
Posts: 25

Re: Fix the fucking servers

Walrus King wrote:

No, the larger the commotion the larger the chance of annoying the shit out of everybody. Afro rarely gets on here. Posting a lot won't make him get on quicker. If you posted once you would just have to wait for him to respond. Now that you've posted a bunch, you will still just have to wait for him to respond. Great job, dipshit. If you genuinely want him to fix it rather than troll everybody, you could try not cussing and insulting everybody. Plenty of people have posted about it besides you so clearly there are lots of other people who play the game yet it still hasn't been fixed. I have a suggestion for you that's much better than what you're doing now.

Find a post by Afro (this should be easy on the Updates sub forum). There should be a bold clickable text under his picture that says "Email." Click it and email him. It's only necessary to email him a single time, and try not to be an obnoxious bitch.

EDIT: Just saw where you said you emailed him already. God forbid he doesn't respond on the same day you emailed him. Give it some time. If he doesn't check his email you think he's gonna check here? Can't you be a little patient about a stupid flash game? I've had to wait longer for more important emails to get through, I think you can wait a day or two for this email to get through.

Your logic is that of an incompetent good-for-nothing. Do you think countries and laws were changed and reformed to the peoples' demands by sending one single suggestion letter? No. Change is achieved by getting the word out and protesting. If you are an American, I would hope you would concede to the idea of protest, being as our country was founded on one large protest leading to a revolution.

Offline

 

#8 12/28/2014 8:41 am

Walrus King
Member
From: Tennessee
Registered: 12/2/2009
Posts: 4570

Re: Fix the fucking servers

Yeah I edited my post to acknowledge that you emailed him, sorry for the delay there. Also, not getting a response for a while doesn't mean the email is "useless", it means you have no patience.

Anyways, I don't play just because my computer has been screwed up for a few weeks. I'm using my phone now. Most of the people here used to play the game and they stick around mainly for the off-topic section. It makes sense they'd still check out what's going on in these subforums everytime a green box comes up since they're here anyways. They still have some interest into what's happening to the game. I would love to get back on since I've heard it had a surge of activity but as I said, my computers fucked.


http://i55.tinypic.com/1zd14w3.jpg  http://i56.tinypic.com/24niult.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/219xag6.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/4qle8g.jpg

Offline

 

#9 12/28/2014 8:45 am

Walrus King
Member
From: Tennessee
Registered: 12/2/2009
Posts: 4570

Re: Fix the fucking servers

Narcissisticjoe2 wrote:

Walrus King wrote:

No, the larger the commotion the larger the chance of annoying the shit out of everybody. Afro rarely gets on here. Posting a lot won't make him get on quicker. If you posted once you would just have to wait for him to respond. Now that you've posted a bunch, you will still just have to wait for him to respond. Great job, dipshit. If you genuinely want him to fix it rather than troll everybody, you could try not cussing and insulting everybody. Plenty of people have posted about it besides you so clearly there are lots of other people who play the game yet it still hasn't been fixed. I have a suggestion for you that's much better than what you're doing now.

Find a post by Afro (this should be easy on the Updates sub forum). There should be a bold clickable text under his picture that says "Email." Click it and email him. It's only necessary to email him a single time, and try not to be an obnoxious bitch.

EDIT: Just saw where you said you emailed him already. God forbid he doesn't respond on the same day you emailed him. Give it some time. If he doesn't check his email you think he's gonna check here? Can't you be a little patient about a stupid flash game? I've had to wait longer for more important emails to get through, I think you can wait a day or two for this email to get through.

Your logic is that of an incompetent good-for-nothing. Do you think countries and laws were changed and reformed to the peoples' demands by sending one single suggestion letter? No. Change is achieved by getting the word out and protesting. If you are an American, I would hope you would concede to the idea of protest, being as our country was founded on one large protest leading to a revolution.

We aren't taking about important change we are taking about a flash game. Don't try to act like you're as great as the founding fathers because you piss yourself when you can't get your daily dopamine rush. The connection you're making is a false analogy. Yes, there are some changes that require revolution, like the beginning of a new country. That doesn't prove ALL changes require full-blown revolution. Getting Afro to fix TW3 is a change that requires some emails and a bit of patience. We've had this problem before, it was solved without your "revolution".


http://i55.tinypic.com/1zd14w3.jpg  http://i56.tinypic.com/24niult.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/219xag6.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/4qle8g.jpg

Offline

 

#10 12/28/2014 8:49 am

Narcissisticjoe2
Banned
Registered: 12/28/2014
Posts: 25

Re: Fix the fucking servers

Walrus King wrote:

EDIT: Just saw where you said you emailed him already. God forbid he doesn't respond on the same day you emailed him. Give it some time. If he doesn't check his email you think he's gonna check here? Can't you be a little patient about a stupid flash game? I've had to wait longer for more important emails to get through, I think you can wait a day or two for this email to get through.

For someone whose career is the specialization in flash games, he sure tends to not care much for his creations. In owning a business, you must tend to the wants and desires of your customers. How is this any different? This is only one minuscule example in the many that Afro has portrayed for us. How often does a problem get fixed by this developer? I reckon he wonders why his creations tend to be such failures in the end. Perhaps it's his lack of dedication and perseverance.

I enjoy his game, I really do. Don't get me wrong, I'm just pointing out how horrible he is at maintaining it. People point fingers in the wrong places for the game's decline. The actual issue here is the developer. An artist can create a master piece and then leave it on the table to be ruined with coffee stains.

Offline

 

#11 12/28/2014 8:53 am

Narcissisticjoe2
Banned
Registered: 12/28/2014
Posts: 25

Re: Fix the fucking servers

Walrus King wrote:

We aren't taking about important change we are taking about a flash game. Don't try to act like you're as great as the founding fathers because you piss yourself when you can't get your daily dopamine rush. The connection you're making is a false analogy. Yes, there are some changes that require revolution, like the beginning of a new country. That doesn't prove ALL changes require full-blown revolution. Getting Afro to fix TW3 is a change that requires some emails and a bit of patience. We've had this problem before, it was solved without your "revolution".

That analogy was not a logical fallacy. It seems your opinion is biased due to a fondness of Afro as a person. Stop babying him, if his career focuses on flash games, he shouldn't neglect it.

Offline

 

#12 12/28/2014 9:01 am

Ninjamongoose
Member
From: Garbanzo land
Registered: 7/14/2010
Posts: 2583
Website

Re: Fix the fucking servers

Narcissisticjoe2 wrote:

For someone whose career is the specialization in flash games, he sure tends to not care much for his creations. In owning a business, you must tend to the wants and desires of your customers. How is this any different?

First of all, owning a business doesn't require anything of the sort. It requires you to have a product that people want, and to not have practices so shitty that nobody ever wants to visit your store again. Thats all you need if you want a successful business.

Second of all, Afro releases all of his work for free, which makes this very different from "owning a business." If I take a shit on the sidewalk, I clean it up because its common fucking courtesy, not because its my "job." TW3 isn't bringing in much money for Afro, and he shouldn't continue working on it because its a waste of time if he's interested in getting paid for his time. Regardless, server issues have nothing to do with Afro ninja, his coding, or his work ethic. It has to do with Xgen studios because, surprise, Xgen is the company that hosts the game, pays for its servers, and maintains its servers. The game hasn't been updated, so if you're not an idiot, it should be clear to you that if nothing changed about the game itself, something changed with the servers. Who do you talk to, you ask? Well, I'm glad you asked, because I'm about to tell- wait, its already right here. Its Xgen studios you talk to, dumbass!

Last edited by Ninjamongoose (12/28/2014 9:02 am)


*Farting*

Offline

 

#13 12/28/2014 9:02 am

Narcissisticjoe2
Banned
Registered: 12/28/2014
Posts: 25

Re: Fix the fucking servers

Walrus King wrote:

Yeah I edited my post to acknowledge that you emailed him, sorry for the delay there. Also, not getting a response for a while doesn't mean the email is "useless", it means you have no patience.

I find it interesting that Afro is so nonchalant and laid back about fixing his game that it takes up to weeks at a time to fix an issue.. In the past its taken up to months. This issue has been outstanding for the last 1-3 weeks..

We're talking about a game that people may have paid real world money to purchase weapon skins and other virtual products in. That being said, this game is exactly how I defined it. It's a business. My point is that Afro is a terrible business man and developer, and that siding with him would only prove bias.

Offline

 

#14 12/28/2014 9:12 am

Narcissisticjoe2
Banned
Registered: 12/28/2014
Posts: 25

Re: Fix the fucking servers

Ninjamongoose wrote:

Narcissisticjoe2 wrote:

For someone whose career is the specialization in flash games, he sure tends to not care much for his creations. In owning a business, you must tend to the wants and desires of your customers. How is this any different?

First of all, owning a business doesn't require anything of the sort. It requires you to have a product that people want, and to not have practices so shitty that nobody ever wants to visit your store again. Thats all you need if you want a successful business.

Second of all, Afro releases all of his work for free, which makes this very different from "owning a business." If I take a shit on the sidewalk, I clean it up because its common fucking courtesy, not because its my "job." TW3 isn't bringing in much money for Afro, and he shouldn't continue working on it because its a waste of time if he's interested in getting paid for his time. Regardless, server issues have nothing to do with Afro ninja, his coding, or his work ethic. It has to do with Xgen studios because, surprise, Xgen is the company that hosts the game, pays for its servers, and maintains its servers. The game hasn't been updated, so if you're not an idiot, it should be clear to you that if nothing changed about the game itself, something changed with the servers. Who do you talk to, you ask? Well, I'm glad you asked, because I'm about to tell- wait, its already right here. Its Xgen studios you talk to, dumbass!

Refer to my last post. You can capital to buy weapon skins and virtual product. Also, as a major in business administration, I can safely conclude that you know nothing about business. The first rule of marketing and business ownership is to tend to the wants and needs of individuals and to satisfy them, it's outlined in the marketing mix.

Second, where did you get the information that the servers used are hosted by Xgenstudios? Wally has stated earlier that problems like these have been fixed by Afro in the past... As soon as we get feedback from Afro, I'm sure he will contact who ever he needs to in order to get the problem fixed.. (In which I'm sure they will quickly respond to his prompt because they're running a business LOL)

Last edited by Narcissisticjoe2 (12/28/2014 9:14 am)

Offline

 

#15 12/28/2014 9:12 am

Walrus King
Member
From: Tennessee
Registered: 12/2/2009
Posts: 4570

Re: Fix the fucking servers

I'm not especially fond of Afro it's just that I've been a member of this forum for five years so I assume I've had more experience with this kind of thing than you have and I think you're being immature about this while trying to seem like you're the mature one here. I'm not defending him to baby him I'm just pointing out the truth. Nonetheless what I'm about to say will probably just sound like more babying to you.

First of all, as far as I know TW3 is the only game of his that was recently made and "dying". So I don't get where you're coming from acting like his whole career is falling apart. Secondly, I don't get its assumption that he doesn't care. Keep in mind, this problem has only existed a few days and I presume you only emailed him today. He's a single person, is it that hard to imagine that maybe he has more serious things to worry about than this game? You sound like a middle school girl whose boyfriend hasn't texted her back for an hour so she assumed he hates her and is cheating on her and blah blah blah. Or maybe a mother whose child hasn't texted back for an hour so she assumed they died in a car crash. Ok, I guess I'm being excessively dickish now but my point is that you're making a very specific assumption off of very little information. Your information is that Afro hasn't fixed a problem in one of his least popular games in a short amount of time. The conclusion, he doesn't care about his customers and his games are all falling apart. See the problem? As I said, we had this same problem almost exactly a year ago. He fixed it within a few days.

Also, it's clearly a bad analogy, I might actually laugh if you keep arguing otherwise.

EDIT: Can someone else confirm this has existed for weeks? Why did you wait so long of that's he case? Sounds like you're the lazy one now.

Also, when I said Afro fixed the problem in the past, I'm not entirely sure if he fixed it himself or if he needed to talk to Xgenstudios so Ninja may have a point. I'm honestly not sure either way. He should have a post about it that was posted a year ago, you can check for yourself to be sure.

Last edited by Walrus King (12/28/2014 9:16 am)


http://i55.tinypic.com/1zd14w3.jpg  http://i56.tinypic.com/24niult.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/219xag6.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/4qle8g.jpg

Offline

 

#16 12/28/2014 9:20 am

Narcissisticjoe2
Banned
Registered: 12/28/2014
Posts: 25

Re: Fix the fucking servers

Walrus King wrote:

First of all, as far as I know TW3 is the only game of his that was recently made and "dying". So I don't get where you're coming from acting like his whole career is falling apart. Secondly, I don't get its assumption that he doesn't care. Keep in mind, this problem has only existed a few days and I presume you only emailed him today. He's a single person, is it that hard to imagine that maybe he has more serious things to worry about than this game? You sound like a middle school girl whose boyfriend hasn't texted her back for an hour so she assumed he hates her and is cheating on her and blah blah blah. Or maybe a mother whose child hasn't texted back for an hour so she assumed they died in a car crash. Ok, I guess I'm being excessively dickish now but my point is that you're making a very specific assumption off of very little information. Your information is that Afro hasn't fixed a problem in one of his least popular games in a short amount of time. The conclusion, he doesn't care about his customers and his games are all falling apart. See the problem? As I said, we had this same problem almost exactly a year ago. He fixed it within a few days.

Also, it's clearly a bad analogy, I might actually laugh if you keep arguing otherwise.

EDIT: Can someone else confirm this has existed for weeks? Why did you wait so long of that's he case? Sounds like you're the lazy one now.

I've been around for just as long as you have. For someone who is firm on believing that my analogy was a logical fallacy, you seem quick to use an ad hominem and red herring in your response here.. You quickly insulted me and went off topic when all of my arguments related to the topic at hand..
Oh, and about his career. It just seems that all of his major projects and games seem to die off fairly quickly, I'm simply suggesting that his neglect is the cause. Also, I was always under the impression that Territory War was a huge project that Afro has worked on. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, back on track to the only sentence that really related to the conversation:
Yes, the problem has existed for weeks. Constant disconnections mid-match. It seems to be worse on some days then others, but specifically this whole month it has gotten worse. The reason I waited is because I was trying to be patient to see if the problem was fixed by itself.

Last edited by Narcissisticjoe2 (12/28/2014 9:25 am)

Offline

 

#17 12/28/2014 9:24 am

SimplyVicious
New member
Registered: 12/26/2014
Posts: 4

Re: Fix the fucking servers

hey noob idk who you are and i really dont care... the problem has been going long enough so you need to get a parachute and hop off Afros because you know nothing of what you are saying donkey faced bastard

Walrus King wrote:

I'm not especially fond of Afro it's just that I've been a member of this forum for five years so I assume I've had more experience with this kind of thing than you have and I think you're being immature about this while trying to seem like you're the mature one here. I'm not defending him to baby him I'm just pointing out the truth. Nonetheless what I'm about to say will probably just sound like more babying to you.

First of all, as far as I know TW3 is the only game of his that was recently made and "dying". So I don't get where you're coming from acting like his whole career is falling apart. Secondly, I don't get its assumption that he doesn't care. Keep in mind, this problem has only existed a few days and I presume you only emailed him today. He's a single person, is it that hard to imagine that maybe he has more serious things to worry about than this game? You sound like a middle school girl whose boyfriend hasn't texted her back for an hour so she assumed he hates her and is cheating on her and blah blah blah. Or maybe a mother whose child hasn't texted back for an hour so she assumed they died in a car crash. Ok, I guess I'm being excessively dickish now but my point is that you're making a very specific assumption off of very little information. Your information is that Afro hasn't fixed a problem in one of his least popular games in a short amount of time. The conclusion, he doesn't care about his customers and his games are all falling apart. See the problem? As I said, we had this same problem almost exactly a year ago. He fixed it within a few days.

Also, it's clearly a bad analogy, I might actually laugh if you keep arguing otherwise.

EDIT: Can someone else confirm this has existed for weeks? Why did you wait so long of that's he case? Sounds like you're the lazy one now.

Also, when I said Afro fixed the problem in the past, I'm not entirely sure if he fixed it himself or if he needed to talk to Xgenstudios so Ninja may have a point. I'm honestly not sure either way. He should have a post about it that was posted a year ago, you can check for yourself to be sure.

Offline

 

#18 12/28/2014 9:28 am

Narcissisticjoe2
Banned
Registered: 12/28/2014
Posts: 25

Re: Fix the fucking servers

I'm off the bed, it's very late where I live. I'll respond tomorrow after work. (Because my job/source of income/career comes first, if I don't satisfy my bosses, or customers there won't be any left)

Offline

 

#19 12/28/2014 9:32 am

Walrus King
Member
From: Tennessee
Registered: 12/2/2009
Posts: 4570

Re: Fix the fucking servers

I wasn't using an ad hominem I was just insulting you, there's a difference. My argument didn't rely off of the insult anyways I actually had a valid point in the post. Your whole paragraph about the founding fathers was entirely bullshit. I know I'm starting to get off-topic here by when I said you used a false analogy I was not trying to say you used a "logical fallacy" I just meant you were wrong so can our society as a whole cut it out with the Latin terms. It's better to actually understand logic than to memorize fancy terms and use them incorrectly.

Back on topic. I'll wait for other people to confirm that the problem has existed that long. If it has, my point that Afro may have a valid reason for ignoring it is still possible but I admit it's less plausible as the time this problem has existed increase so I'll wait until tomorrow to keep this up. I assumed it only existed a few days because it was only brought up recently. You say that you were just being patient but it's curious to me that shortly before you brought it up a bunch of other people did. I don't get why everyone collectively waited this long.

Last edited by Walrus King (12/28/2014 9:35 am)


http://i55.tinypic.com/1zd14w3.jpg  http://i56.tinypic.com/24niult.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/219xag6.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/4qle8g.jpg

Offline

 

#20 12/28/2014 11:48 am

shadow9997.0
Member
From: Washington
Registered: 5/25/2014
Posts: 151

Re: Fix the fucking servers

I personally have been experiencing the mid match disconnections for the past week and a half.
And I haven't been able to play at all in about 3 days.

I'm loving all this commotion btw.

Last edited by shadow9997.0 (12/28/2014 11:48 am)

Offline

 

#21 12/28/2014 3:19 pm

Narcissisticjoe2
Banned
Registered: 12/28/2014
Posts: 25

Re: Fix the fucking servers

Walrus King wrote:

I wasn't using an ad hominem I was just insulting you, there's a difference. My argument didn't rely off of the insult anyways I actually had a valid point in the post. Your whole paragraph about the founding fathers was entirely bullshit. I know I'm starting to get off-topic here by when I said you used a false analogy I was not trying to say you used a "logical fallacy" I just meant you were wrong so can our society as a whole cut it out with the Latin terms. It's better to actually understand logic than to memorize fancy terms and use them incorrectly.

Back on topic. I'll wait for other people to confirm that the problem has existed that long. If it has, my point that Afro may have a valid reason for ignoring it is still possible but I admit it's less plausible as the time this problem has existed increase so I'll wait until tomorrow to keep this up. I assumed it only existed a few days because it was only brought up recently. You say that you were just being patient but it's curious to me that shortly before you brought it up a bunch of other people did. I don't get why everyone collectively waited this long.

So what you're telling me is that you insulted me without reason? Tasteful smile... I don't feel like getting off topic anymore but I do know my logic very well.

Also, it's because the people from the other topic share a chat room with me so I talk with them daily so our opinions are akin. Oh.. Just to add to that, the reason that yesterday was a good day is because the servers were never down for large periods at a time.. Server has been offline since yesterday morning, no logging in at all. Worst it's been. The disconnections aggravated me and gave me losses, but this is ridiculous..

Last edited by Narcissisticjoe2 (12/28/2014 3:34 pm)

Offline

 

#22 12/28/2014 7:36 pm

Walrus King
Member
From: Tennessee
Registered: 12/2/2009
Posts: 4570

Re: Fix the fucking servers

Narcissisricjoe2 wrote:

Fix the fucking servers, how is it that you all sit here and post on this forum but don't play the game? If you think the game has died and no one plays it anymore, leave the fucking forums you nostalgic idiots.

In other words, if you care about the game... Speak up.

If you don't, get the fuck off the forums

narcissisticjoe2 wrote:

So what you're telling me is that you insulted me without reason? Tasteful ...

God forbid I should insult you after you spam the forums insulting everyone. Get over yourself. Even assuming that the problem has existed as long as you say it has (and I don't believe it has because the mild problems you say have happened for the past few weeks sound exactly like normal disconnection problems which everybody suffers from occasionally) you shouldn't have assumed Afro would fix it until someone brought it up because that's the only way he could have known. Since you're just now bringing it up, don't start whining about how long the problem has existed. If there really was a problem for weeks you could've emailed him about it when it was a small problem. It's your own damn fault for waiting so long.

EDIT: What do you know... Afro responded the day after he was emailed about the issue, just like he did last time this happened. Next time, listen to people who actually know what the hell they're doing.

Last edited by Walrus King (12/28/2014 8:17 pm)


http://i55.tinypic.com/1zd14w3.jpg  http://i56.tinypic.com/24niult.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/219xag6.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/4qle8g.jpg

Offline

 

#23 12/29/2014 12:21 am

Rodimus Mike
Moderator
From: Chicago
Registered: 12/20/2010
Posts: 3475

Re: Fix the fucking servers

Afro has addressed the problem. I'm going to clos this and every forum like it. Afro will update when there is new information.


http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/mars1566/lastsupper_zps73b080aa.jpg

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson