TWBoards.com

The official community for Territory War

You are not logged in.

#1 1/23/2015 12:37 am

spartanstrong480

Clan Battles?

Do we have battles on the website with clan members, or do we play them in the game lobbies? Just a general question, because before you know it, Mystery's clan will be up and running, and it should be good.

I already passed you. You don't like what I'm doing, who asked you?

#2 1/23/2015 12:55 am

Puri

Re: Clan Battles?

please stop with these topics, if you want an answer: http://twboards.com/viewtopic.php?id=4047

Simplicity is best.

#3 1/23/2015 1:36 am

Immortal

I think he's doing it on purpose.

If it's too tight, pull out.

#4 1/23/2015 2:04 am

Mystery...Man

Spartan, since you show a total inability to decide what is threadworthy, I would advise you to never create a thread. If you have any questions I volunteer to hear them and bring them to the right thread. Just e-mail me your questions so that you don't continue to annoy the crap out of us.

Keep it short ~Modimus Reich (Duly noted)
I'm Not Wolfman, Klassik, Kool-Aids, Or MissionAccomplished Anymore So Please Do Not Call Me That. Thank You. BLACK!
Last edited by Hombre...Misterio (Tomorrow 13:02 pm)

#5 1/23/2015 1:16 pm

spartanstrong480

Ok, I apoligize for having a question that I don't know the answer to, and I'm sorry that just because all you guys are SO CALLED PROS, you are annoyed by my questions. If you guys keep bashing me for all my posts (do you ever get tired of it?) I would suggest you watch a video called "Easily Butthurt People" by Nigahiga. You guys are making such stupid assumptions, which makes me think you are dumber then Taiwan or Tentoes. If I could give you guys any advice, it would be get off the internet, because at this rate, your gonna have a bad time.

Last edited by spartanstrong480 (1/23/2015 1:20 pm)

#6 1/23/2015 1:21 pm

spartanstrong480

I guess this is what happens when a parent decides to let there 12 year old join a forum for the 5th time, after 4 troll accounts.

#7 1/23/2015 4:58 pm

Mystery...Man

You seem to know a lot for someone who's only been lurking here for a year or so. By the way I was actually offering to help but nevermind we can just keep hating you.

I'm Not Wolfman, Klassik, Kool-Aids, Or MissionAccomplished Anymore So Please Do Not Call Me That. Thank You. BLACK!

#8 1/23/2015 5:04 pm

Kai
Website

Alright Spartan I'll be the one to say it.

There are ways that we do things here on the boards. A lot of them are standard. A lot of them are things we do as we grew as a community. Obviously we've dwindled in numbers and we're closed off to a handful. Yeah, you're not really doing anything wrong by posting Language teaching threads in off topic (You want to do it, go ahead), and it was your first time around so you didn't know I already had a meme thread. It will take you a bit of time to get used to the way we want these boards to be.

Yeah I agree you're getting a lot of flak, but that's only because of two things:

1. You're new

2. You're adamant

I don't have too much hate towards this thread, only because it's a legitimate question. Slightly. The game's dead, but if you were curious, I guess this might've been the only way you could get your answer. I do think you make too much topics, in the past 2 weeks you've made more topics than some people here would actually make their whole twboards career. Why? Because we pretty much have all the topics we need, from off topic to video game threads. You want to try to make a thread everyone will be interested in, or it will just die out. Let's face it, no one wants to learn Chesapeake or whatever language that was. Take a step back, don't get mad, learn, and apply. Use the search bar before you make a topic. Think about what the community needs or might want. Learn the difference between flaming and criticism (or at least learn why you're getting flamed).

I'm really tired so I'm just ranting and I don't know if any of the above makes sense. Just trying to clarify things for you

Edit: And YOU Mystery Man, this is your problem

Mystery...Man wrote:

Spartan, since you show a total inability to decide what is threadworthy, I would advise you to never create a thread. If you have any questions I volunteer to hear them and bring them to the right thread. Just e-mail me your questions so that you don't continue to annoy the crap out of us.

Mystery...Man wrote:

You seem to know a lot for someone who's only been lurking here for a year or so. By the way I was actually offering to help but nevermind we can just keep hating you.

You can't expect someone to accept the offer of a helping hand from someone that insults him at the same time

Last edited by Kai (1/23/2015 5:07 pm)

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7896/deadpoolsigfinalbigffch.gif
([tse] mp04:5 - mp21) [tsp] mp04:2 - ma9 morf yadkeew yreve toR no m'I ,klat s'teL !!!!!YYEEHHH
tsilyalp yM

#9 1/23/2015 9:01 pm

Rodimus Mike

Yeah I was getting pretty sick of it too but it's not really my place to say anything, I figured sooner or later someone else would bring it up.

This is a symptom of being new to the forums. You're excited, you want to contribute, but like Kai said, we already have all the topics we need. I can, with good confidence, say I've posted around 10 new topics (if that) in my entire time here. After this many years the forums have been organized in a way where all conversations can be condensed into a threads so nobody it's never hard to figure out where a conversation has been or where it's going.

The problem is until Kai stepped up nobody was saying anything in a constructive way, so there's 2 lessons to be learned here.

1) Spartan, no need for the topics, we see you, you're here.

2) Everyone else: "YO STOP WITH THE FUCKING NEW TOPICS FAGGOT YOU'RE STUPID I FUCKED YOUR MOM" and anything remotely close to this in any sort of antagonistic manner will never, ever get the results you want. Before you press the submit button, read over your words and see if they sound like something Strawberry would post. If they do, time to edit.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/mars1566/lastsupper_zps73b080aa.jpg

#10 1/23/2015 9:10 pm

Kai
Website

Rodimus Mike wrote:

see if they sound like something Strawberry would post. If they do, time to edit.

I'D LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I GET STRAW'S RANTS EVERY MORNING HE SEES SOMETHING LIKE THIS ON THE BOARDS MIKE, I GET AN EARFUL BECAUSE OF YOU

xD

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7896/deadpoolsigfinalbigffch.gif
([tse] mp04:5 - mp21) [tsp] mp04:2 - ma9 morf yadkeew yreve toR no m'I ,klat s'teL !!!!!YYEEHHH
tsilyalp yM

#11 1/23/2015 10:09 pm

spartanstrong480

Thank you Mike and Kai for actually bringing up great points. I will tone it down, but If I do my part, you guys have to do yours. Even though I've been playing for a while, I've only been using this forum for 6 months, so I'm still trying to do my part to contribute

#12 1/24/2015 12:48 am

TheNGIS
Website

Kai wrote:

1. You're new

I highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly doubt that

#13 1/24/2015 1:29 am

Colors of Blupi
Website

TheNGIS wrote:

I highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly highly doubt that

Try thinking about it.

Hey guys I'm still alive big_smile
BestBlupi's Streak
http://www.xgenstudios.com/territory-wa … =BestBlupi
http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/16/41/18/22/paradi10.png

#14 1/25/2015 8:47 am

Puri

spartanstrong480 wrote:

Ok, I apoligize for having a question that I don't know the answer to, and I'm sorry that just because all you guys are SO CALLED PROS, you are annoyed by my questions. If you guys keep bashing me for all my posts (do you ever get tired of it?) I would suggest you watch a video called "Easily Butthurt People" by Nigahiga. You guys are making such stupid assumptions, which makes me think you are dumber then Taiwan or Tentoes. If I could give you guys any advice, it would be get off the internet, because at this rate, your gonna have a bad time.

aren't you the same person who said they were taiwan? a new person wouldn't know about klassiks history of being banned right off the bat or about tentoes. i'm starting to think you really are a troll and just have nothing better to do than act like a complete noob.

spartanstrong480 wrote:

Ok, I apoligize for having a question that I don't know the answer to.

oh i don't know, the first topic you see when you click the clan section is "standard clan war rules" which makes me suspect you even more.

Simplicity is best.

#15 2/22/2015 5:12 pm

spartanstrong480

I may be drunk right now miss, but tommorow I will be sober, and you'll still be ugly.

#16 2/22/2015 5:42 pm

Mystery...Man

You must have been drunk for every post you ever posted. Like beyond CViper levels of drunk, if you take one more sip of beer you will go into a coma and die levels of drunk. All the fucking time, right?

#17 2/22/2015 5:48 pm

spartanstrong480

I'd like to see ur pov, but I can't seem to get my head up my ass.

#18 2/22/2015 6:13 pm

Mystery...Man

I'd like to see your overused joke, and raise you a meme.
http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i52/5/5/15/frabz-The-amount-of-overused-jokes-is-too-damn-high-983eb2.jpg

#19 2/22/2015 6:19 pm

spartanstrong480

Woman go make me a sandwich

#20 2/22/2015 8:18 pm

Walrus King

spartanstrong480 wrote:

I may be drunk right now miss, but tommorow I will be sober, and you'll still be ugly.

Le quirky British man maymay smile

http://i55.tinypic.com/1zd14w3.jpg  http://i56.tinypic.com/24niult.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/219xag6.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/4qle8g.jpg

#21 2/22/2015 11:21 pm

CViper

Mystery...Man wrote:

You must have been drunk for every post you ever posted. Like beyond CViper levels of drunk, if you take one more sip of beer you will go into a coma and die levels of drunk. All the fucking time, right?

I don't drink alcohol. I'm straight edge. I occasionally slip up, fall off the wagon and have a cup of coffee but I've never touched alcohol.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/crimsonviper_/Manchester-1.png

Be Alert! Britain Needs Lerts!!

#22 2/22/2015 11:40 pm

Mystery...Man

CViper wrote:

Mystery...Man wrote:

I don't drink alcohol. I'm straight edge. I occasionally slip up, fall off the wagon and have a cup of coffee but I've never touched alcohol.

If you've never touched alcohol, then I've never been banned from this forum.

#23 2/23/2015 2:19 am

Immortal

If you've never been banned on this forum, then Spartan is a great contributor to the Boards and everyone jumps in glee when they see a post by him.

If it's too tight, pull out.

#24 2/23/2015 3:25 am

brnstn14

CViper wrote:

Really Vipe? Never? That's crazy. Is it just on principle?

#25 2/23/2015 7:06 am

shadow9997.0

Mystery...Man wrote:

CViper wrote:

Mystery...Man wrote:

If you've never touched alcohol, then I've never been banned from this forum.

Immortal wrote:

If you've never been banned on this forum, then Spartan is a great contributor to the Boards and everyone jumps in glee when they see a post by him.

Wow, you people never fail to make me laugh my ass off.

Board footer