TWBoards.com

The official community for Territory War

You are not logged in.

#1 2/11/2015 10:49 pm

DnnknDonuts
Banned
Registered: 2/9/2015
Posts: 14

Log in Glitch

Hi all of you,
Just wanted to thank you guys for helping me throughout my first post. I will try to keep the posts of threads down through this forum, at this point there's not much I can do to contribute, even though I want to as much as I can.
Now to ask the question, why do we have to log in 2 times?


DnnknDonuts

Offline

 

#2 2/11/2015 11:00 pm

Kai
Member
From: .red: 12/17/2010
Registered: 12/17/2010
Posts: 3812
Website

Re: Log in Glitch

It's been like that forever, I thought it was just me for a long time lol. If you're fast enough you can click the "click here if you don't want to wait" thing and it has a chance of logging you in the first time I think. Otherwise, I believe we're stuck with it

Edit:
P.S When you post a thread in the "bugs" forum in the Territory War 3 board, it makes it look like you're talking about a glitch in the game, instead of the forums. I'm actually still not sure if you're talking about the forums or the game, just that I know I had to log in multiple times here in the past. This is a small and quick enough question to just post in the Random Off-Topic Thread.

Here's a recent example from yours truly: http://www.twboards.com/viewtopic.php?p … 81#p195981

Last edited by Kai (2/11/2015 11:02 pm)


http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7896/deadpoolsigfinalbigffch.gif
([tse] mp04:5 - mp21) [tsp] mp04:2 - ma9 morf yadkeew yreve toR no m'I ,klat s'teL !!!!!YYEEHHH
tsilyalp yM

Offline

 

#3 2/11/2015 11:28 pm

DnnknDonuts
Banned
Registered: 2/9/2015
Posts: 14

Re: Log in Glitch

Thanks Kai, I will check it out.


DnnknDonuts

Offline

 

#4 2/12/2015 12:47 am

CViper
Member
From: Salford, Greater Manchester
Registered: 8/8/2009
Posts: 8039

Re: Log in Glitch

This has been brought up before. I'm fairly certain it's the browser you're using. If you're using Chrome or opera (and it bothers you that much), try switching browser. If not, get used to logging in twice or keeping yourself logged in. All the cool kids are doing that.


http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/crimsonviper_/Manchester-1.png

Be Alert! Britain Needs Lerts!!

Offline

 

#5 2/12/2015 4:01 am

Rodimus Mike
Moderator
From: Chicago
Registered: 12/20/2010
Posts: 3475

Re: Log in Glitch

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/mars1566/stopit_zps7f2b7623.jpg


http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/mars1566/lastsupper_zps73b080aa.jpg

Offline

 

#6 2/12/2015 7:01 am

shadow9997.0
Member
From: Washington
Registered: 5/25/2014
Posts: 151

Re: Log in Glitch

LOL.
C'mon Spartan, at least use a proxy to cover your tracks or something. XD

Offline

 

#7 2/12/2015 1:06 pm

DnnknDonuts
Banned
Registered: 2/9/2015
Posts: 14

Re: Log in Glitch

It's ok shadow, I've used probably 5 ip adressess in the last month, the bad news is it's in the Netherlands,Singapore, Malaysia home and the U.A.E Besides I've brought a fresh start to the boards, and I'm pretty sure it's made at least a positive impact.


DnnknDonuts

Offline

 

#8 2/12/2015 1:59 pm

Mystery...Man
Member
Registered: 10/19/2014
Posts: 607

Re: Log in Glitch

You used 5 IPs, but you used them all for Spartan and didn't bother to switch again to make another account? Besides that, what fresh start? You're doing the same shit you've been doing and if you're really a troll, you're fucking talented. If you aren't a troll, I will beg the universe to never let you splash your seed into the gene pool.


Keep it short ~Modimus Reich (Duly noted)
I'm Not Wolfman, Klassik, Kool-Aids, Or MissionAccomplished Anymore So Please Do Not Call Me That. Thank You. BLACK!
Last edited by Hombre...Misterio (Tomorrow 13:02 pm)

Offline

 

#9 2/12/2015 3:04 pm

Rodimus Mike
Moderator
From: Chicago
Registered: 12/20/2010
Posts: 3475

Re: Log in Glitch

DnnknDonuts wrote:

It's ok shadow, I've used probably 5 ip adressess in the last month, the bad news is it's in the Netherlands,Singapore, Malaysia home and the U.A.E Besides I've brought a fresh start to the boards, and I'm pretty sure it's made at least a positive impact.

If this is the case, then you don't need another alternate account since you have 6 more, so I'm banning this one. Cut the crap, final warning.

And no, you haven't brought a fresh start to the boards. If you were completely banned tomorrow nobody would miss you. Being obnoxious is not the way to get the attention you crave.

Between the multiple posts, the needless topics, and the obvious trolling and alt account, you're on thin ice. Don't mess up again.


http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/mars1566/lastsupper_zps73b080aa.jpg

Offline

 

#10 2/13/2015 10:29 pm

spartanstrong480
Member
From: Chicago
Registered: 11/27/2014
Posts: 465

Re: Log in Glitch

I honestly don't give a shit, ban me all you want. I've come to a conclusion that the game did not die because of afro, it died because of the shitty people in the forums(you know who you are so don't try to deny it)


I already passed you. You don't like what I'm doing, who asked you?

Offline

 

#11 2/13/2015 10:49 pm

Rodimus Mike
Moderator
From: Chicago
Registered: 12/20/2010
Posts: 3475

Re: Log in Glitch

spartanstrong480 wrote:

I honestly don't give a shit, ban me all you want.

Or you could ban yourself and show some self control.


http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/mars1566/lastsupper_zps73b080aa.jpg

Offline

 

#12 2/13/2015 11:42 pm

Kai
Member
From: .red: 12/17/2010
Registered: 12/17/2010
Posts: 3812
Website

Re: Log in Glitch

spartanstrong480 wrote:

I honestly don't give a shit, ban me all you want. I've come to a conclusion that the game did not die because of afro, it died because of the shitty people in the forums(you know who you are so don't try to deny it)

Honestly I believe in the inverse, for a game so dead I'm surprised how alive the community still is. So tell me, how does one go on living without its food


http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7896/deadpoolsigfinalbigffch.gif
([tse] mp04:5 - mp21) [tsp] mp04:2 - ma9 morf yadkeew yreve toR no m'I ,klat s'teL !!!!!YYEEHHH
tsilyalp yM

Offline

 

#13 2/14/2015 1:51 am

spartanstrong480
Member
From: Chicago
Registered: 11/27/2014
Posts: 465

Re: Log in Glitch

I bet none of you guys make 35 dollars an hour for what you do, plus an extra 15-20 bucks and hour for knowing 5 languages and teaching them to high schoolers and college students. So I'm really not that stupid, I make a total of 50-55 dollars an hour on average, so If I need to pick a fight, I will


I already passed you. You don't like what I'm doing, who asked you?

Offline

 

#14 2/14/2015 2:22 am

Colors of Blupi
Member
From: Rhode Island
Registered: 7/16/2014
Posts: 134
Website

Re: Log in Glitch

spartanstrong480 wrote:

I bet none of you guys make 35 dollars an hour for what you do, plus an extra 15-20 bucks and hour for knowing 5 languages and teaching them to high schoolers and college students. So I'm really not that stupid, I make a total of 50-55 dollars an hour on average, so If I need to pick a fight, I will

Dude...this is the internet.

Edited:After I read most of your comments makes me think you're kernel2.0

Last edited by Colors of Blupi (2/14/2015 2:40 am)


Hey guys I'm still alive big_smile
BestBlupi's Streak
http://www.xgenstudios.com/territory-wa … =BestBlupi
http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/16/41/18/22/paradi10.png

Offline

 

#15 2/14/2015 4:24 am

Mystery...Man
Member
Registered: 10/19/2014
Posts: 607

Re: Log in Glitch

spartanstrong480 wrote:

I bet none of you guys make 35 dollars an hour for what you do, plus an extra 15-20 bucks and hour for knowing 5 languages and teaching them to high schoolers and college students. So I'm really not that stupid, I make a total of 50-55 dollars an hour on average, so If I need to pick a fight, I will

Is English your fourth or fifth language?


Keep it short ~Modimus Reich (Duly noted)
I'm Not Wolfman, Klassik, Kool-Aids, Or MissionAccomplished Anymore So Please Do Not Call Me That. Thank You. BLACK!
Last edited by Hombre...Misterio (Tomorrow 13:02 pm)

Offline

 

#16 2/14/2015 4:36 am

Puri
Member
From: California
Registered: 7/24/2011
Posts: 1062

Re: Log in Glitch

spartanstrong480 wrote:

I honestly don't give a shit, ban me all you want. I've come to a conclusion that the game did not die because of afro, it died because of the shitty people in the forums(you know who you are so don't try to deny it)

you're wrong, you've come to a point where you have no idea as to what you're saying.

disregarding my rant topic against r6, tw3 is mostly dead because people don't enjoy flash games and they eventually get bored of them. you're fucking retarded if you think the board members have anything to do with the games activity. afro didn't kill it, board members have no say in the game, we are just other players who used to play it so stop pulling out random statements out of your ass.


Simplicity is best.

Offline

 

#17 2/14/2015 5:18 am

God.Of.Green
Member
From: PA
Registered: 8/2/2010
Posts: 3977
Website

Re: Log in Glitch

The game was over hyped. That's why it died. Even if it was a great game, we expected so much more from it that it just couldn't offer. It also became less clan friendly which killed it for all clanners.


http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

Offline

 

#18 2/14/2015 5:43 am

Mystery...Man
Member
Registered: 10/19/2014
Posts: 607

Re: Log in Glitch

You all lose because you're actually bothering to give spartan viable answers. It's less of a waste of your time to watch paint dry.


Keep it short ~Modimus Reich (Duly noted)
I'm Not Wolfman, Klassik, Kool-Aids, Or MissionAccomplished Anymore So Please Do Not Call Me That. Thank You. BLACK!
Last edited by Hombre...Misterio (Tomorrow 13:02 pm)

Offline

 

#19 2/14/2015 7:51 am

Strawberrypoptart
Member
Registered: 8/12/2013
Posts: 799

Re: Log in Glitch

Puri wrote:

spartanstrong480 wrote:

I honestly don't give a shit, ban me all you want. I've come to a conclusion that the game did not die because of afro, it died because of the shitty people in the forums(you know who you are so don't try to deny it)

you're wrong, you've come to a point where you have no idea as to what you're saying.

disregarding my rant topic against r6, tw3 is mostly dead because people don't enjoy flash games and they eventually get bored of them. you're fucking retarded if you think the board members have anything to do with the games activity. afro didn't kill it, board members have no say in the game, we are just other players who used to play it so stop pulling out random statements out of your ass.

i thought upgrade killed tw3  ? ? ? ? ? ?


http://i43.tinypic.com/2zzkrbb.png

Offline

 

#20 2/14/2015 5:58 pm

Immortal
Member
From: 'Murica
Registered: 1/9/2011
Posts: 351

Re: Log in Glitch

I killed TW3 with my disappearance at that time. I was too important to just take my leave. I apologize, the guilt has been killing me all this time but I'll admit it was all my fault! Forgive me guys! :'(


If it's too tight, pull out.

Offline

 

#21 2/14/2015 6:35 pm

spartanstrong480
Member
From: Chicago
Registered: 11/27/2014
Posts: 465

Re: Log in Glitch

Guess what, 45 people were in the lobby around 12:30


I already passed you. You don't like what I'm doing, who asked you?

Offline

 

#22 2/14/2015 7:22 pm

Colors of Blupi
Member
From: Rhode Island
Registered: 7/16/2014
Posts: 134
Website

Re: Log in Glitch

spartanstrong480 wrote:

Guess what, 45 people were in the lobby around 12:30

There were actually 15 people online and it doesn't really matter anymore since most of them are noobs.

Edited:P.S This quote makes you look like a dumbass.

Last edited by Colors of Blupi (2/14/2015 8:00 pm)


Hey guys I'm still alive big_smile
BestBlupi's Streak
http://www.xgenstudios.com/territory-wa … =BestBlupi
http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/16/41/18/22/paradi10.png

Offline

 

#23 2/14/2015 10:44 pm

Rodimus Mike
Moderator
From: Chicago
Registered: 12/20/2010
Posts: 3475

Re: Log in Glitch

Why are we even talking to Spartan any more I thought he was leaving. You know he doesn't make 55 bucks an hour, you know he really would care if he couldn't come here, heck, you should know he's not even from Chicago. Everything he says is false.

Don't give him anything he wants.


http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/mars1566/lastsupper_zps73b080aa.jpg

Offline

 

#24 2/14/2015 11:55 pm

spartanstrong480
Member
From: Chicago
Registered: 11/27/2014
Posts: 465

Re: Log in Glitch

I am from Chicago and I've been to these places in chicago
1. The Museuem of Science and Industry
2. Navy Pier
3. Shed Aquarium
4.  The Bean
5. John Hancock/Sears(Willis)
6. United Center
7. Art Institute
8. The Chicago Symphony Orchesta
9.The Alder Planetarium
10. The Field Muesuem.

There done
I can speak German, Spanish, Cherokee, English and Malay
I am a biotech engineer and a Merit Badge Counselour for Environmental Science. Work for Management Recruiters Milwaukee West.
Ive played Tw for a while now
Done, I think I proved a point.

Last edited by spartanstrong480 (2/14/2015 11:56 pm)


I already passed you. You don't like what I'm doing, who asked you?

Offline

 

#25 2/15/2015 12:19 am

spartanstrong480
Member
From: Chicago
Registered: 11/27/2014
Posts: 465

Re: Log in Glitch

Now my leave of abscense starts. I will have a new attitude, and I'm trusting that all of you will be more welcoming for my introduction in a few weeks, months, maybe even years.


I already passed you. You don't like what I'm doing, who asked you?

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson