TWBoards.com

The official community for Territory War

You are not logged in.

#26 3/5/2015 2:34 am

shadow9997.0
Member
From: Washington
Registered: 5/25/2014
Posts: 151

Re: Ready for Round 3

I like him/her, already managed to tick someone off.
Looking forward to flame wars.

Offline

 

#27 3/5/2015 2:37 am

Mystery...Man
Member
Registered: 10/19/2014
Posts: 608

Re: Ready for Round 3

She did absolutely nothing and ticked Straw off.




I'm not impressed.


Keep it short ~Modimus Reich (Duly noted)
I'm Not Wolfman, Klassik, Kool-Aids, Or MissionAccomplished Anymore So Please Do Not Call Me That. Thank You. BLACK!
Last edited by Hombre...Misterio (Tomorrow 13:02 pm)

Offline

 

#28 3/5/2015 3:48 am

Colors of Blupi
Member
From: Rhode Island
Registered: 7/16/2014
Posts: 134
Website

Re: Ready for Round 3

Well things are started to pick up already lol neutral


Hey guys I'm still alive big_smile
BestBlupi's Streak
http://www.xgenstudios.com/territory-wa … =BestBlupi
http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/16/41/18/22/paradi10.png

Offline

 

#29 3/5/2015 4:11 pm

Rodimus Mike
Moderator
From: Chicago
Registered: 12/20/2010
Posts: 3475

Re: Ready for Round 3

Strawberrypoptart wrote:

Some classic retarded Strawberry shit

Here's your problem Strawyberry. You don't think. That's why you're so judgmental or others and so angry. You don't think, you have no concept of imagining life outside your safe little box, and that's why you get so angry when people push the boundaries of what you know and what you consider 'normal'. This is why you get so angry when I try to make a point. I'm not twisting your words, I'm showing you by using your own logic, why you come off as an idiot. But you don't see that, because you only read the words, you don't think about them. I have to hold your hand every step of the way because you don't exercise your brain and catch subtle hints. So let's hold hands and I'll walk you through it.

Strawberrypoptart wrote:

How does being a straight white male mean I can't judge a trans person?

You've completely overlooked the point of the whole thing. The question is not how you can or can't judge as a white male, it's the hypocrisy of you questioning a person's ability to know their own sexuality. You state they can't possibly know due their age. How do you know this? How is it that you know there is no possible way they could know this? You say they can't know, but you do? That's the point. You say they have no ability to know their own body and feelings at their age, I'm questioning how you have the ability to know they have no ability to know their own body and feelings at their age.

And the reason I brought up you being a white male?

Strawberrypoptart wrote:

but then again, I am just a cis white male scum. I'm sorry for oppressing you

Because you brought it up you dumb fuck.

Strawberrypoptart wrote:

Your opinion is no more valid than mine, just as my opinion is no more valid than Crusher's

If you acknowledge your opinion means dick, then what gives you the right to state fact? Again, you can have an opinion on transgender, homosexuality, or whatever. You weren't stating an opinion.

Strawberrypoptart wrote:

you don't have enough life experience to come to that conclusion.

This is you trying to pass something off as fact. You, as a 17 year old boy, who knows you are straight, and who knows you are male, are trying to say there is no way a person can know their gender identity due to their age. Let's go through that one more time since I have to hold your hand:

You are 17 years old.
You know you are straight.
You know you are male.

Jezzared is 15 (assuming) years old.
They feel they are a woman (assuming they're not trolling).

You are only 2 years older than them, and you 'know' who you are. You've known who you are for a while. You've probably never wondered if you like dudes, because you know you don't. But not them, no they must be confused. Why? Because they're different from you and therefore, in your mind, they must be making a decision, and a bad one.

In my opinion I think Jezzared is just trolling, but that's besides the point. It's your way of thinking that is stupid. It's not fully thought out and it demands justification of others that you don't put on yourself. For you, straight white male is normal, everything else is weird. That's the issue.


http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/mars1566/lastsupper_zps73b080aa.jpg

Offline

 

#30 3/5/2015 4:33 pm

Kai
Member
From: .red: 12/17/2010
Registered: 12/17/2010
Posts: 3812
Website

Re: Ready for Round 3


http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7896/deadpoolsigfinalbigffch.gif
([tse] mp04:5 - mp21) [tsp] mp04:2 - ma9 morf yadkeew yreve toR no m'I ,klat s'teL !!!!!YYEEHHH
tsilyalp yM

Offline

 

#31 3/6/2015 2:31 am

Seanishere
Member
Registered: 8/7/2012
Posts: 1333

Re: Ready for Round 3

II fucking long that squirrel

Offline

 

#32 3/6/2015 4:10 am

Jezzared
Member
From: Minneapolis, MN
Registered: 3/4/2015
Posts: 31

Re: Ready for Round 3

Strawberrypoptart wrote:

niggerfaggot.

WHY IS THIS STILL A THING

Rodimus Mike wrote:

Moderator Mike stuff

Thank you, mike.
And no, i am not trolling, though i'm glad you would take something like that under that light. it shows you are a good mod.

Thank you all for your support ^_^


Orange Juice - Nectar of the Gods

Offline

 

#33 3/6/2015 4:30 am

Mystery...Man
Member
Registered: 10/19/2014
Posts: 608

Re: Ready for Round 3

http://gyazo.com/2af447d7b3643a18a8010ddc2dbb0897.png
I see you posted the night before you registered. Did you register from Europe at like 3-6 A.M.? The post shows 3-3-2015 over here, maybe you registered while it was 3-4-2015 over there.

Just looked a bit weird is all.


Keep it short ~Modimus Reich (Duly noted)
I'm Not Wolfman, Klassik, Kool-Aids, Or MissionAccomplished Anymore So Please Do Not Call Me That. Thank You. BLACK!
Last edited by Hombre...Misterio (Tomorrow 13:02 pm)

Offline

 

#34 3/6/2015 4:54 am

Jezzared
Member
From: Minneapolis, MN
Registered: 3/4/2015
Posts: 31

Re: Ready for Round 3

Mystery...Man wrote:

http://gyazo.com/2af447d7b3643a18a8010ddc2dbb0897.png
I see you posted the night before you registered. Did you register from Europe at like 3-6 A.M.? The post shows 3-3-2015 over here, maybe you registered while it was 3-4-2015 over there.

Just looked a bit weird is all.

i hadn't set my time preferences before i posted, so i was posting in Greenwich when i posted, then changed the time. idk.


Orange Juice - Nectar of the Gods

Offline

 

#35 3/6/2015 6:13 am

God.Of.Green
Member
From: PA
Registered: 8/2/2010
Posts: 3977
Website

Re: Ready for Round 3

Jezzared lets be friends k? D': <3


http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

Offline

 

#36 3/6/2015 1:15 pm

Jezzared
Member
From: Minneapolis, MN
Registered: 3/4/2015
Posts: 31

Re: Ready for Round 3

God.Of.Green wrote:

Jezzared lets be friends k? D': <3

Sure.
I don't see why not.


Orange Juice - Nectar of the Gods

Offline

 

#37 3/6/2015 3:57 pm

God.Of.Green
Member
From: PA
Registered: 8/2/2010
Posts: 3977
Website

Re: Ready for Round 3

Jezzared wrote:

God.Of.Green wrote:

Jezzared lets be friends k? D': <3

Sure.
I don't see why not.

Welcome to the boards, it's a pleasure having another competent person posting on the boards. I wish you the best in life and am sending you good vibes this morning. I cannot wait to get into some deep discussions about TWO, TW3, or anything you want here on TWBoards.com, you seem to have a great personality.

;3 yo gurl was yo numbah!?


http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

Offline

 

#38 3/6/2015 4:01 pm

Jezzared
Member
From: Minneapolis, MN
Registered: 3/4/2015
Posts: 31

Re: Ready for Round 3

God.Of.Green wrote:

Jezzared wrote:

God.Of.Green wrote:

Jezzared lets be friends k? D': <3

Sure.
I don't see why not.

Welcome to the boards, it's a pleasure having another competent person posting on the boards. I wish you the best in life and am sending you good vibes this morning. I cannot wait to get into some deep discussions about TWO, TW3, or anything you want here on TWBoards.com, you seem to have a great personality.

;3 yo gurl was yo numbah!?

Green,  it's me,  crusher.


Orange Juice - Nectar of the Gods

Offline

 

#39 3/6/2015 4:18 pm

God.Of.Green
Member
From: PA
Registered: 8/2/2010
Posts: 3977
Website

Re: Ready for Round 3

Jezzared wrote:

God.Of.Green wrote:

Jezzared wrote:


Sure.
I don't see why not.

Welcome to the boards, it's a pleasure having another competent person posting on the boards. I wish you the best in life and am sending you good vibes this morning. I cannot wait to get into some deep discussions about TWO, TW3, or anything you want here on TWBoards.com, you seem to have a great personality.

;3 yo gurl was yo numbah!?

Green,  it's me,  crusher.

Hey man nice seeing you again! I don't remember a lot but it's great to see you.

:3 . . . <3 if i had 500 bucks for every time I saw someone prettier than you, I'd be flat out broke!


http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

Offline

 

#40 3/6/2015 4:47 pm

Kai
Member
From: .red: 12/17/2010
Registered: 12/17/2010
Posts: 3812
Website

Re: Ready for Round 3

God.Of.Green wrote:

Jezzared wrote:

God.Of.Green wrote:


Welcome to the boards, it's a pleasure having another competent person posting on the boards. I wish you the best in life and am sending you good vibes this morning. I cannot wait to get into some deep discussions about TWO, TW3, or anything you want here on TWBoards.com, you seem to have a great personality.

;3 yo gurl was yo numbah!?

Green,  it's me,  crusher.

Hey man nice seeing you again! I don't remember a lot but it's great to see you.

:3 . . . <3 if i had 500 bucks for every time I saw someone prettier than you, I'd be flat out broke!

http://twboards.com/viewtopic.php?id=6239


http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7896/deadpoolsigfinalbigffch.gif
([tse] mp04:5 - mp21) [tsp] mp04:2 - ma9 morf yadkeew yreve toR no m'I ,klat s'teL !!!!!YYEEHHH
tsilyalp yM

Offline

 

#41 3/6/2015 5:28 pm

Jezzared
Member
From: Minneapolis, MN
Registered: 3/4/2015
Posts: 31

Re: Ready for Round 3

Thank you kai, that helps.

And sorry green. I was a but thrown off by the- what seems top be a random compliment generator. I thought you were hitting on me.


Orange Juice - Nectar of the Gods

Offline

 

#42 3/6/2015 6:43 pm

CViper
Member
From: Salford, Greater Manchester
Registered: 8/8/2009
Posts: 8039

Re: Ready for Round 3

Nah, you're not enough of a cartoon character for Green to be attracted to you. And you're probably a bit too old for Green's liking.


http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/crimsonviper_/Manchester-1.png

Be Alert! Britain Needs Lerts!!

Offline

 

#43 3/6/2015 7:33 pm

Mystery...Man
Member
Registered: 10/19/2014
Posts: 608

Re: Ready for Round 3

I think Green would deal with the fact that you aren't a child if you had pigtails or you were a hentai character. He probably doesn't care what sort of plumbing you're equipped with.


Keep it short ~Modimus Reich (Duly noted)
I'm Not Wolfman, Klassik, Kool-Aids, Or MissionAccomplished Anymore So Please Do Not Call Me That. Thank You. BLACK!
Last edited by Hombre...Misterio (Tomorrow 13:02 pm)

Offline

 

#44 3/6/2015 7:34 pm

Immortal
Member
From: 'Murica
Registered: 1/9/2011
Posts: 351

Re: Ready for Round 3

Green only targets 10-15 year old boys.


If it's too tight, pull out.

Offline

 

#45 3/7/2015 12:12 am

Colors of Blupi
Member
From: Rhode Island
Registered: 7/16/2014
Posts: 134
Website

Re: Ready for Round 3

isn't that considered rape?


Hey guys I'm still alive big_smile
BestBlupi's Streak
http://www.xgenstudios.com/territory-wa … =BestBlupi
http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/16/41/18/22/paradi10.png

Offline

 

#46 3/7/2015 2:16 am

Jezzared
Member
From: Minneapolis, MN
Registered: 3/4/2015
Posts: 31

Re: Ready for Round 3

No, it's pedofilism.
Which is a word I probably made up.


Orange Juice - Nectar of the Gods

Offline

 

#47 3/7/2015 2:42 am

CViper
Member
From: Salford, Greater Manchester
Registered: 8/8/2009
Posts: 8039

Re: Ready for Round 3

Paedophilia.


http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/crimsonviper_/Manchester-1.png

Be Alert! Britain Needs Lerts!!

Offline

 

#48 3/7/2015 2:43 am

Jezzared
Member
From: Minneapolis, MN
Registered: 3/4/2015
Posts: 31

Re: Ready for Round 3

CViper wrote:

Paedophilia.

That's the word I was looking for, thank you.


Orange Juice - Nectar of the Gods

Offline

 

#49 3/7/2015 2:44 am

Mystery...Man
Member
Registered: 10/19/2014
Posts: 608

Re: Ready for Round 3

Let me tell the English person how to type in English, "pedophilia" tongue


Keep it short ~Modimus Reich (Duly noted)
I'm Not Wolfman, Klassik, Kool-Aids, Or MissionAccomplished Anymore So Please Do Not Call Me That. Thank You. BLACK!
Last edited by Hombre...Misterio (Tomorrow 13:02 pm)

Offline

 

#50 3/7/2015 3:42 am

Walrus King
Member
From: Tennessee
Registered: 12/2/2009
Posts: 4570

Re: Ready for Round 3

They pronounce it even worse, like pee-do-fil-ia rather than peh-do-fil-ia.


http://i55.tinypic.com/1zd14w3.jpg  http://i56.tinypic.com/24niult.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/219xag6.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/4qle8g.jpg

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson