TWBoards.com

The official community for Territory War

You are not logged in.

#1 7/28/2015 12:38 am

Mystery...Man

Honest Member Reviews

I have opinions on all of you, positive and negative. You can request to be reviewed or have an old member from my time reviewed if I don't cover them.

God.Of.Green: Easily the chillest dude I have ever met online or in person. Good sense of humor, you seem to not get easily butthurt. You ocassionally lose the line between cute and annoyingly childish but all is forgiven.

CViper: You're an egotistic nationalist asshole but you're redeemingly funny and banter you participate in is almost always interesting.

ISYuzzi: I don't particularly like you at all. You're kind of a dick. However you are a talented smartass and I admire your wit at times in spite of myself. Quite possibly the biggest burn this year was your response to CViper's spamming of nationalist jokes which I will copy-paste: "To Viper. Your self righteous sense of worth, that seems to be a common theme among the English is hilarious.  We have advanced the world in the last 100 years more than your cold, damp country has in however the fuck long its been around. You sit back resting on non existant laurels holding your nose up at us, as if weve butchered the customs inherited from your country so long ago. Ya, we dont take time for faggy tea everyday. Nor run under some false archaic gov. system. But without us, you would be speaking German cheering for Klose every 4 years.. Nine?"

shadowalex5: You're an annoying jackass who needs to add "dank" to his memes to be suitable for the lowest of the low at reddit. I honestly believe you've been in a straitjacket if you find yourself funny.

Rodimus Mike: Oh where to begin... Good news first, I respect the many shits you give about this community and your many favors to the TW3 community. Although I've been on the receivibg end of your modship I respect it and your mal crew status. However, you are on a permanent high-horse and frequently display hypocritical and white-guilt tendencies, and seem to have an impressive amount of bias in your arguments.

spartanstrong480: Bad news first. You're a fucking idiot and your Chicago pride is cringeworthy at best and makes me want to deport you to Winnipeg at its worst. You're a compulsive liar but you seem to care about keeping the community alive I guess.

Walrus King: Wally, I have respect for how you unflinchingly deliver your point of view and give 0 fucks who you offend, though you seem to take it too far in intelligent discussion. Also, The Time-Traveling Racist was inspirational.

ninjamongoose: Easily the best when it comes to humor way the fuck out of left field. I can never forget your "blood is lube" technique for Puri's hijacked Masturbation Technique thread. I will also never forget your comics or unfortunately for me your contribution to the Sadism thread. I can hardly take you seriously sometimes, though. P.S. You've lost the game.

Puri: Dude what gender are you? I forgot or never knew in the first place. I remember you being the most emo looking dude on the forum. Also when your soundcloud thread got hijackes by Rhinestone and became the aforementioned masturbation thread will be a post thag lives in infamy, though you already know this.

Strawberrypoptart: You have no redeeming qualities. You are literally retarded, a giant racist, a redneck, and you need to die for the world to return to balance.

Twinfan: Gonna quote your favorite movie for you. You're a cunt, you've always been a cunt, you'll always be a cunt, and the only thing that will change is you'll become an even bigger cunt, and have some more cunt kids.

Shrub: You have my respect for previously giving tons of fucks and your ludacris post count. You are an effective smartass and were a fair mod.

Exe.Cute: Well deserving of the "Thank You Exe.Cute" video which is gone but not forgotten. You were very fair and actually in a weird way very clever with a dry sense of humor. Also thank you for showing me invisible text that is awesome.

Urabunny57: You altruistically and well-intentionedly implemented an informal mod system to TWO through hacks. While effective at one point in time the exploit getting out of control is arguably one of the factors that led to the game's ruin. FAIL!!!

Immortal: Although I haven't gotten a large sample of you, you seem to be a bit of a dick at times, to be honest. At least you're usually using humor to be rude, and I'm way more guilty. Other than this I have no real grasp on your personality from your posts "you're cool i guess idunno".

TheNGIS: Again someone I don't know all too well. It seems to me you have two types of posts: clever ones and ones where you attempt to be clever. Also I'm pretty sure I've never played a game against you despite the fact that I used to see you all over clan sites. Lastly, I read your name as Thengis at first because you use small caps in your xat name.

Slicknife: Sorry I forgot about your ass! You need to clean the cum out of your keyboard and your head out of your ass. You're a huge dick, and very rarely are you funny enough to justify it though.

Every AK member not mentioned: You're awesome unless you are or Dark.Nightmare.13. In which case see "Twinfan"

Tentoes: I didn't know you well but I know you weren't awesome.

Jordan: Less of a "Twinfan".

Last edited by Mystery...Man (8/1/2015 3:19 am)

Keep it short ~Modimus Reich (Duly noted)
I'm Not Wolfman, Klassik, Kool-Aids, Or MissionAccomplished Anymore So Please Do Not Call Me That. Thank You. BLACK!
Last edited by Hombre...Misterio (Tomorrow 13:02 pm)

#2 7/28/2015 2:43 am

Immortal

Re: Honest Member Reviews

I want one even though I really haven't posted enough to be reviewed.

If it's too tight, pull out.

#3 7/28/2015 5:41 am

TheNGIS
Website

same dude

#4 7/28/2015 5:46 am

TheNGIS
Website

btw can i have one

#5 7/28/2015 6:15 am

Slicknife

shut the fuck up and let this place die you motherfucking pretentious retard

#6 7/28/2015 2:17 pm

Rodimus Mike

This is just going to end up with arguments and hurt feelings. There's no basis for which I can shut it down so I'm going to just hope that nobody cares enough to get angry.

He already knows how you feel about him. There's a reason this is his 6th account. Don't give him what he wants people, just move along.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/mars1566/lastsupper_zps73b080aa.jpg

#7 7/28/2015 3:04 pm

ISYuzzi
Website

I found the post exceptional. Spot on. And yes, fuck twinfan

hmm

#8 7/28/2015 3:34 pm

ISYuzzi
Website

I think a game like TWO, single player strategy, draws a certain type of person automatically. People who play are generally intelligent, (otherwise you would play stick arena) but cocky. I cant count the number of people who went through this game that came off as cocky,smart ass, only children. Myself included. But, one cool thing we have is close to a decade of growing up on the internet together.Hell, this site has seen so many web trends rise and fall, we are practically prehistoric.

hmm

#9 7/28/2015 4:05 pm

Kai
Website

Mystery...Man wrote:

Every AK member not mentioned: You're awesome

http://previews.123rf.com/images/warrengoldswain/warrengoldswain1201/warrengoldswain120100362/11900613-Excited-businessman-celebrates-by-pumping-fists-Stock-Photo-fist-pump.jpg

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7896/deadpoolsigfinalbigffch.gif
([tse] mp04:5 - mp21) [tsp] mp04:2 - ma9 morf yadkeew yreve toR no m'I ,klat s'teL !!!!!YYEEHHH
tsilyalp yM

#10 7/28/2015 8:23 pm

2green11.ownz.all

So I'm awesome?

#11 7/28/2015 8:26 pm

Mystery...Man

Yes Cloud, you are awesome.

I'm Not Wolfman, Klassik, Kool-Aids, Or MissionAccomplished Anymore So Please Do Not Call Me That. Thank You. BLACK!

#12 7/28/2015 8:38 pm

CViper

Exe.Cute: Well deserving of the "Thank You Exe.Cute" video...

Wait, what was this? I must have missed it.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/crimsonviper_/Manchester-1.png

Be Alert! Britain Needs Lerts!!

#13 7/28/2015 8:49 pm

Mystery...Man

CViper wrote:

Exe.Cute: Well deserving of the "Thank You Exe.Cute" video...

Wait, what was this? I must have missed it.

EDIT: Post now links to the thread this was on. The hosting site deleted it because it was old and shit.

God damn that was more than five years ago.

#14 7/28/2015 10:04 pm

CViper

Apparently I did see it. I have no memory of it.

#15 7/30/2015 1:25 am

Jordan.x

Mystery...Man wrote:

You're awesome unless you are Jordan or Dark.Nightmare.13. In which case see "Twinfan"

Hey, that's not nice.

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/Negative000/JordanSig.jpg

#16 7/30/2015 1:33 am

Mystery...Man

Jordan.x wrote:

Mystery...Man wrote:

You're awesome unless you are Jordan or Dark.Nightmare.13. In which case see "Twinfan"

Hey, that's not nice.

If it's any consolation that sentiment exists even more so for Nightmare.

#17 7/30/2015 1:36 am

Jordan.x

Mystery...Man wrote:

Jordan.x wrote:

Mystery...Man wrote:

Hey, that's not nice.

If it's any consolation that sentiment exists even more so for Nightmare.

Whatever though. It's been so long that I don't think it matters if you liked me or not back then.

#18 7/30/2015 1:51 am

Mystery...Man

It really doesn't matter too much I mean we've both grown up, but since I hadn't seen you much that's what I went on. You seem less cuntcentrated now.

#19 7/30/2015 3:00 am

Jordan.x

I'd say we were both cunts about 4 or 5 years ago. But I'm still a piece of crap a lot since then, so I'm gonna just leave what was in the past in the past and move on.

#20 7/30/2015 3:33 am

Mystery...Man

List updated.

#21 7/30/2015 1:23 pm

ISYuzzi
Website

Ive always felt slick was the weirdest person IRL on this board. Dunno why.

hmm

#22 7/30/2015 6:12 pm

God.Of.Green
Website

It's an honor! :3 <3333 o me next!

Everyone on Twboards: I love you

Everyone else: I love you too

The color green: I love it the most!

http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

#23 7/31/2015 12:59 am

CViper

Mystery...Man wrote:

we've both grown up

http://images35.fotki.com/v1167/photos/2/292835/1608389/Laughing_Chimp2ANM-vi.gif

#24 7/31/2015 6:11 am

Colors of Blupi
Website

I don't see Blupi mentioned in this so........ I'm AWESOME! big_smile

Hey guys I'm still alive big_smile
BestBlupi's Streak
http://www.xgenstudios.com/territory-wa … =BestBlupi
http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/16/41/18/22/paradi10.png

#25 8/1/2015 1:12 am

Mystery...Man

I didn't know you were an AK member...

Board footer