TWBoards.com

The official community for Territory War

You are not logged in.

  • Index
  •  » Off-Topic
  •  » Soda Dungeon released on iOS! Android coming soon.

#1 10/10/2015 3:31 pm

Afro-Ninja
Admin
From: Philadelphia
Registered: 6/13/2008
Posts: 2515
Website

Soda Dungeon released on iOS! Android coming soon.

Hey guys. First off, apologies for the spam accounts. I think I cleared most of those up. Please let me know if I missed one.

Secondly, we were finally able to launch Soda Dungeon on the iOS App Store!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/soda-du … 14665?mt=8

I know, it's still not Territory War sad
It still has some of that turn-based feel though. Reviews have been very positive. So if it sounds interesting, please give us a download!
The app is free and features ads + in-app purchases, but we've made them very fair.

We're looking to bring the game to Android next month, and hopefully Steam in the future.


Afro-Ninja Productions
http://afro-ninja.com

Offline

 

#2 10/11/2015 1:12 am

Alchemist21
Member
From: North Carolina
Registered: 10/13/2009
Posts: 1176
Website

Re: Soda Dungeon released on iOS! Android coming soon.

Not a bad game at all.  It's pretty addictive, and the graphics have a certain charm to them.  The ads are a lot less annoying than other games I've downloaded. 

When the popup asked me to rate the game I clicked the accelt button, but when it tried to redirect me itunes gave me a screen that said "product not available in US store."

Overall 4/5 imo.

Offline

 

#3 10/12/2015 10:45 pm

Kai
Member
From: .red: 12/17/2010
Registered: 12/17/2010
Posts: 3812
Website

Re: Soda Dungeon released on iOS! Android coming soon.

I'll download it

Edit: Nvm I'm Android Master Race. Please put on the better device(Androids) tyvm

Last edited by Kai (10/12/2015 10:46 pm)


http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7896/deadpoolsigfinalbigffch.gif
([tse] mp04:5 - mp21) [tsp] mp04:2 - ma9 morf yadkeew yreve toR no m'I ,klat s'teL !!!!!YYEEHHH
tsilyalp yM

Offline

 

#4 10/13/2015 1:48 am

Mystery...Man
Member
Registered: 10/19/2014
Posts: 605

Re: Soda Dungeon released on iOS! Android coming soon.

Kai wrote:

I'll download it

Edit: Nvm I'm Android Master Race. Please put on the better device(Androids) tyvm


Keep it short ~Modimus Reich (Duly noted)
I'm Not Wolfman, Klassik, Kool-Aids, Or MissionAccomplished Anymore So Please Do Not Call Me That. Thank You. BLACK!
Last edited by Hombre...Misterio (Tomorrow 13:02 pm)

Offline

 

#5 10/13/2015 6:21 pm

Afro-Ninja
Admin
From: Philadelphia
Registered: 6/13/2008
Posts: 2515
Website

Re: Soda Dungeon released on iOS! Android coming soon.

Thanks guys. Android will be here soon.
and yeah, we need to get that review link fixed.


Afro-Ninja Productions
http://afro-ninja.com

Offline

 

#6 10/13/2015 9:36 pm

God.Of.Green
Member
From: PA
Registered: 8/2/2010
Posts: 3974
Website

Re: Soda Dungeon released on iOS! Android coming soon.

Downloaded. I can't wait to get into this game!


http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

Offline

 

#7 10/14/2015 10:08 pm

CViper
Member
From: Salford, Greater Manchester
Registered: 8/8/2009
Posts: 8039

Re: Soda Dungeon released on iOS! Android coming soon.

Bring to Android...and steam...with hats! All the hats!


http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/crimsonviper_/Manchester-1.png

Be Alert! Britain Needs Lerts!!

Offline

 

#8 10/15/2015 4:59 am

Mystery...Man
Member
Registered: 10/19/2014
Posts: 605

Re: Soda Dungeon released on iOS! Android coming soon.

CViper wrote:

Bring to Android...and steam...with hats! All the hats!

CWorm hat needs to be a thing.


Keep it short ~Modimus Reich (Duly noted)
I'm Not Wolfman, Klassik, Kool-Aids, Or MissionAccomplished Anymore So Please Do Not Call Me That. Thank You. BLACK!
Last edited by Hombre...Misterio (Tomorrow 13:02 pm)

Offline

 

#9 10/22/2015 11:06 pm

Walrus King
Member
From: Tennessee
Registered: 12/2/2009
Posts: 4570

Re: Soda Dungeon released on iOS! Android coming soon.

Good stuff Afro, it becomes addicting really quickly and I feel like I got the gist of it really quickly despite it being pretty complex for an app game. Like Alchemist said, the graphics are nice too. I don't know anyone who doesn't like 8-bit (I could be using that term incorrectly but it seems 8-bit to me) and it doesn't seem to lag my ipad at all, which might have nothing to do with the game itself but I thought I'd point it out because most games do lag it a tiny bit when I load in and out of them. The humor is good too, I like the whole premise of soda having alcoholic traits.


http://i55.tinypic.com/1zd14w3.jpg  http://i56.tinypic.com/24niult.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/219xag6.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/4qle8g.jpg

Offline

 

#10 11/6/2015 8:31 am

God.Of.Green
Member
From: PA
Registered: 8/2/2010
Posts: 3974
Website

Re: Soda Dungeon released on iOS! Android coming soon.

This game is so cool! I only have an hour of gameplay and I can't stop because I wana see the Sprite art for monsters further in the dungeon! Thanks so much for making this game, the items are funny and awesome too! I left a review and it looks like everyone else likes the game too! When I get a chance I'll post some some of my gameplay.


http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

Offline

 

#11 11/8/2015 2:20 am

CViper
Member
From: Salford, Greater Manchester
Registered: 8/8/2009
Posts: 8039

Re: Soda Dungeon released on iOS! Android coming soon.

Walrus King wrote:

Good stuff Afro, it becomes addicting really quickly and I feel like I got the gist of it really quickly despite it being pretty complex for an app game. Like Alchemist said, the graphics are nice too. I don't know anyone who doesn't like 8-bit (I could be using that term incorrectly but it seems 8-bit to me) and it doesn't seem to lag my ipad at all, which might have nothing to do with the game itself but I thought I'd point it out because most games do lag it a tiny bit when I load in and out of them. The humor is good too, I like the whole premise of soda having alcoholic traits.

Looks more like 16-bit that 8-bit (more SNES than NES) although I suspect that it's neither being a new game and all. Is this shit out on Android yet?


http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/crimsonviper_/Manchester-1.png

Be Alert! Britain Needs Lerts!!

Offline

 

#12 11/12/2015 5:10 pm

God.Of.Green
Member
From: PA
Registered: 8/2/2010
Posts: 3974
Website

Re: Soda Dungeon released on iOS! Android coming soon.

CViper wrote:

Walrus King wrote:

Good stuff Afro, it becomes addicting really quickly and I feel like I got the gist of it really quickly despite it being pretty complex for an app game. Like Alchemist said, the graphics are nice too. I don't know anyone who doesn't like 8-bit (I could be using that term incorrectly but it seems 8-bit to me) and it doesn't seem to lag my ipad at all, which might have nothing to do with the game itself but I thought I'd point it out because most games do lag it a tiny bit when I load in and out of them. The humor is good too, I like the whole premise of soda having alcoholic traits.

Looks more like 16-bit that 8-bit (more SNES than NES) although I suspect that it's neither being a new game and all. Is this shit out on Android yet?

It's on Google play now.


http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

Offline

 
  • Index
  •  » Off-Topic
  •  » Soda Dungeon released on iOS! Android coming soon.

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson