TWBoards.com

The official community for Territory War

You are not logged in.

#1 11/15/2015 1:49 pm

JJ2478

Most epic game ever

So... I played 6v6 bounty with somebody. NEar the end, it was 4v1, but my 3 regular players were half health and the bounty had 60. He had built a wall to protect his bounty, 3 walls piled on each other, with a small area where I could get a grenade. I kept missing, he killed all 3 of my dudes. I decided to just sit and wait until he comes after my bounty. He just kept chucking random grenades. I finally came out, with 1 rpg left, which basically meant infinite because he was the bounty. His had full health, mine was barely above 1/4. I was looking like the clear loser, with him being in his safe hidey hole. He chucks a grenade, -20 for me. I fire an RPG and take the top off his wall. He misses a grenade. I fire an RPG, hit his wall, but he is close enough it does 15 damage. He throws another grenade and misses. I use another RPG to smash a hole in the wall. He throws another grenade. Hits me, -35. Mine has 5 health. I shoot an RPG through the hole I made. It hits him and throws him off the map. I win, my bounty has 5 health, everyone else is dead. MLG PRO:D
He was right on the top of this statue: http://imgur.com/x72mF2d

#2 11/15/2015 5:20 pm

Mystery...Man

Re: Most epic game ever

kewl

Keep it short ~Modimus Reich (Duly noted)
I'm Not Wolfman, Klassik, Kool-Aids, Or MissionAccomplished Anymore So Please Do Not Call Me That. Thank You. BLACK!
Last edited by Hombre...Misterio (Tomorrow 13:02 pm)

#3 11/17/2015 5:00 pm

RealSimon

Re: Most epic game ever

That's great. keep it up

Board footer