TWBoards.com

The official community for Territory War

You are not logged in.

#1 12/25/2015 4:10 pm

rdfcguy

Hello from CA!

Hello, everyone! I am rdcfguy, and I am 17 years old. I've played Territory War a lot in late elementary school on Addicting Games, and later I found the online version in late middle school. Since then, I haven't played often, but now that I got a new laptop for Christmas, I can play whenever I want! I use the same username on the game server as I do here.
Oh, and Merry Christmas, everyone!

"Mathematics is the language in which God has written the universe." -Galileo Galilei (1564 - 1642)

#2 12/25/2015 4:12 pm

Mystery...Man

Re: Hello from CA!

Ahem. Happy Holidays...

I for one, celebrate Festivus.

Keep it short ~Modimus Reich (Duly noted)
I'm Not Wolfman, Klassik, Kool-Aids, Or MissionAccomplished Anymore So Please Do Not Call Me That. Thank You. BLACK!
Last edited by Hombre...Misterio (Tomorrow 13:02 pm)

#3 12/25/2015 4:16 pm

rdfcguy

Mystery...Man wrote:

Ahem. Happy Holidays...

Meh. I've always hated using the watered down "politically correct" greeting. All the other winter holidays have passed this year anyway, including Diwali, Ramadan, Hannukah, Festivus, and probably Kwanzaa, too (Does anyone still celebrate Kwanzaa?).
In any case, have a Merry Christmas whether you choose to celebrate it or not.

"Mathematics is the language in which God has written the universe." -Galileo Galilei (1564 - 1642)

#4 12/25/2015 5:35 pm

spartanstrong480

Hello, Welcome to the Forum! It's always nice to see new members, especially considering how old this site is.
I hope you and your families have a wonderful holiday. Enjoy your break, and for those of you traveling, I wish you safe travels.

I already passed you. You don't like what I'm doing, who asked you?

#5 12/25/2015 6:05 pm

Mystery...Man

rdfcguy wrote:

Mystery...Man wrote:

Ahem. Happy Holidays...

Meh. I've always hated using the watered down "politically correct" greeting. All the other winter holidays have passed this year anyway, including Diwali, Ramadan, Hannukah, Festivus, and probably Kwanzaa, too (Does anyone still celebrate Kwanzaa?).

Kwanzaa is Dec. 26 to Jan.1, by the way, and Festivus is a fictional holiday from an episode of Seinfeld, I can't believe you thought I was serious tongue

I'm Not Wolfman, Klassik, Kool-Aids, Or MissionAccomplished Anymore So Please Do Not Call Me That. Thank You. BLACK!

#6 12/25/2015 9:37 pm

TheNGIS
Website

It's so obvious that all these 'new' people on the boards introducing themselves aren't really new. I swear, the last 14 new accounts have been spartan trying to bring in a bunch of friendly users, aka himself.

I can't believe no one notices this

#7 12/25/2015 11:10 pm

Mystery...Man

TheNGIS wrote:

It's so obvious that all these 'new' people on the boards introducing themselves aren't really new. I swear, the last 14 new accounts have been spartan trying to bring in a bunch of friendly users, aka himself.

There's literally a link in the game to this website. Kind of odd that spartan was on so soon after this dude joined, however a new user every few months is plausible.

#8 12/26/2015 12:01 am

spartanstrong480

I lol'd to the last to comments, I have never heard so much bullshit in my life.

To answer the last post, I just went on the game for like a minute, not even to play, just to wish everyone.

#9 12/26/2015 1:22 am

Mystery...Man

spartanstrong480 wrote:

I lol'd to the last to comments, I have never heard so much bullshit in my life.

To answer the last post, I just went on the game for like a minute, not even to play, just to wish everyone.

Uh huh.

#10 12/26/2015 2:47 am

rdfcguy

Mystery...Man wrote:

rdfcguy wrote:

Mystery...Man wrote:

Ahem. Happy Holidays...

Kwanzaa is Dec. 26 to Jan.1, by the way, and Festivus is a fictional holiday from an episode of Seinfeld, I can't believe you thought I was serious tongue

Oh, no, I know what Festivus is. Some of my nonreligious friends jokingly say they celebrate it, which is why I treated it as an actual holiday.

#11 12/26/2015 2:50 am

rdfcguy

Mystery...Man wrote:

TheNGIS wrote:

There's literally a link in the game to this website. Kind of odd that spartan was on so soon after this dude joined, however a new user every few months is plausible.

Well, I, for one, am an actual new user. I don't know how I can prove this without revealing too much personal info, but I am not "spartan".

#12 12/27/2015 4:09 am

TheNGIS
Website

Mystery...Man wrote:

TheNGIS wrote:

I don't know if it's me, but it seems like these new users appear far more often than just once every few months. I swear, there's at least one every week, all that sound alike.

#13 12/28/2015 3:29 pm

spartanstrong480

TheNGIS wrote:

Mystery...Man wrote:

TheNGIS wrote:

I don't know if it's me, but it seems like these new users appear far more often than just once every few months. I swear, there's at least one every week, all that sound alike.

No, it's just you two having a migraine, and not wanting to grow the fuck up. I have better things to do than actually make 14 accounts. I haven't made an account since last March, I want to say.(BladeBitesBack). Learn to live from the past and move on. But NGIS I will say this, you can't tell somebody how to be them. That person has to grow up. I am a much better user of this forum than I was a couple of months ago, and that was because I learned from my mistakes, and didn't dwell on the haters. The reason why they all sound alike is because there has been a ton of bots from Europe and they literally all speak Spanish and French. So that's why I get really pissed, when I see this comment, but at the same time, I don't give a damn. Because not only do I know that I'm not lying, God knows, and unfortunately no one knows the forum better than God.

Tl;dr- You can't just blame someone for something just because they've done bad things in the past. I have done many bad things in the past, I will admit that. But I've done some very underrated things on this forum that haven't been accounted. And I'm not going to let you tell me how to be me, so if you leave a negative response back, do not be surprised if I don't reply to it.

#14 12/28/2015 3:40 pm

Mystery...Man

spartanstrong480 wrote:

TheNGIS wrote:

Mystery...Man wrote:

No, it's just you two having a migraine, and not wanting to grow the fuck up. I have better things to do than actually make 14 accounts. I haven't made an account since last March, I want to say.(BladeBitesBack). Learn to live from the past and move on. But NGIS I will say this, you can't tell somebody how to be them. That person has to grow up. I am a much better user of this forum than I was a couple of months ago, and that was because I learned from my mistakes, and didn't dwell on the haters. The reason why they all sound alike is because there has been a ton of bots from Europe and they literally all speak Spanish and French. So that's why I get really pissed, when I see this comment, but at the same time, I don't give a damn. Because not only do I know that I'm not lying, God knows, and unfortunately no one knows the forum better than God.

Tl;dr- You can't just blame someone for something just because they've done bad things in the past. I have done many bad things in the past, I will admit that. But I've done some very underrated things on this forum that haven't been accounted. And I'm not going to let you tell me how to be me, so if you leave a negative response back, do not be surprised if I don't reply to it.

The "TL;DR" is also too long to read.

#15 12/28/2015 8:41 pm

TheNGIS
Website

Mystery...Man wrote:

#16 12/29/2015 9:32 pm

Immortal

Mystery...Man wrote:

If it's too tight, pull out.

#17 1/4/2016 6:45 pm

Rodimus Mike

Spartan and the new guy have different IPs.

However, I'll say this (without giving away too much information): Spartan's email has a certain format, a combination of certain words and numbers. The new guy has the exact same format.

It doesn't' prove anything, doesn't disprove it either.Take this information as you will.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/mars1566/lastsupper_zps73b080aa.jpg

#18 1/4/2016 9:41 pm

spartanstrong480

Take my word, I am not the new guy. I have stated this multiple times. The new guy has stated it a few times. The fact that I don't even know the new guys email should say something.

#19 1/4/2016 9:53 pm

Mystery...Man

spartanstrong480 wrote:

Take my word, I am not the new guy. I have stated this multiple times. The new guy has stated it a few times. The fact that I don't even know the new guys email should say something.

All unsubstantiable claims.

#20 1/4/2016 10:55 pm

ISYuzzi
Website

I think you are all the same person besides mike. I literally never read spartanmysteryngis anything. You literally are all the same person to me

hmm

#21 1/4/2016 11:02 pm

spartanstrong480

ISYuzzi wrote:

I think you are all the same person besides mike. I literally never read spartanmysteryngis anything. You literally are all the same person to me

NGIS lives in BC.
Mystery's lives in  Maryland.
I live in Illinois.

You see the logic here?

Now the new guy for any of you blind people wrote Hello from CA! His profile says he's from CA. CA=California

If your going to fight a fight you'll never win, at least have some logic when explaining yourself.

That was directed to Rodimus, Mystery, NGIS, and I guess you now Isy.

Last edited by spartanstrong480 (1/4/2016 11:03 pm)

#22 1/5/2016 11:28 pm

Mystery...Man

spartanstrong480 wrote:

ISYuzzi wrote:

NGIS lives in BC.
I live in Illinois.

You see the logic here?

Now the new guy for any of you blind people wrote Hello from CA! His profile says he's from CA. CA=California

If your going to fight a fight you'll never win, at least have some logic when explaining yourself.

If you were a liar ike he claims you are, those would all be lies. You see my logic? smile

#23 1/5/2016 11:39 pm

spartanstrong480

Mystery...Man wrote:

spartanstrong480 wrote:

ISYuzzi wrote:

NGIS lives in BC.
I live in Illinois.

You see the logic here?

If you were a liar ike he claims you are, those would all be lies. You see my logic? smile

I don't see your logic smile Because your claim is a ton of horse shit. This claim, is like saying you can drink a can of coke mixed with bleach, and nothing would happen.

Last edited by spartanstrong480 (1/5/2016 11:40 pm)

#24 1/6/2016 8:38 pm

Mystery...Man

spartanstrong480 wrote:

Mystery...Man wrote:

spartanstrong480 wrote:

NGIS lives in BC.
I live in Illinois.

You see the logic here?

I don't see your logic smile Because your claim is a ton of horse shit. This claim, is like saying you can drink a can of coke mixed with bleach, and nothing would happen.

How is anything I said like drinking poisoned coke? Based on that show of mental function I'm wondering if you had any of it.

#25 1/6/2016 10:31 pm

spartanstrong480

Mystery...Man wrote:

spartanstrong480 wrote:

Mystery...Man wrote:

How is anything I said like drinking poisoned coke? Based on that show of mental function I'm wondering if you had any of it.

If I had done that, than this message would have never been sent. Stupid.

Board footer