TWBoards.com

The official community for Territory War

You are not logged in.

#26 1/31/2012 3:17 pm

Slicknife
Member
Registered: 7/10/2010
Posts: 6608

Re: Who like what I made?

I'm guessing everyone likes my picture.

Offline

 

#27 1/31/2012 6:02 pm

Jordan.x
Member
Registered: 10/2/2010
Posts: 1590

Re: Who like what I made?

It's ok

Reaganrocks wrote:

CViper wrote:

Photoshopped - I can tell by the pixels.

Dude, you're fucking retarded. OP said that he made it.

And really Reagan?


http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/Negative000/JordanSig.jpg

Offline

 

#28 1/31/2012 6:29 pm

Slicknife
Member
Registered: 7/10/2010
Posts: 6608

Re: Who like what I made?

All your posts make me laugh my ass off jordan.

Offline

 

#29 1/31/2012 6:31 pm

...xAnonx...
Member
Registered: 5/30/2011
Posts: 243

Re: Who like what I made?

looks like shit.


http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s493/xAnonx9001/78c63b3e.pnghttp://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx73/LordofDeath9000/lod9000.gif

Offline

 

#30 1/31/2012 6:33 pm

Slicknife
Member
Registered: 7/10/2010
Posts: 6608

Re: Who like what I made?

I remember your old sig, like dong said it looked like baby shit.

Offline

 

#31 1/31/2012 6:37 pm

Jordan.x
Member
Registered: 10/2/2010
Posts: 1590

Re: Who like what I made?

...xAnonx... wrote:

looks like shit.

You aren't exactly a Photoshop pro, I remember a while ago the stuff you made looked like dirt.
Think twice before you criticize you ass wipe.


http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/Negative000/JordanSig.jpg

Offline

 

#32 1/31/2012 6:51 pm

...xAnonx...
Member
Registered: 5/30/2011
Posts: 243

Re: Who like what I made?

Jordan.x wrote:

...xAnonx... wrote:

looks like shit.

You aren't exactly a Photoshop pro, I remember a while ago the stuff you made looked like dirt.
Think twice before you criticize you ass wipe.

Think twice before you open your fucking mouth, I don't use photoshop. None the less, I haven't used any photo editing program in about 6 months. ass wipe.

To slick: (because I'm too lazy to quote) does it fucking matter if warbird calls any of my work shit? No, because in his mind, everything is shit. But I do have to agree with him because that was about a year and a half ago WHEN I FIRST USED PAINT.NET. FOR THE FIRST TIME.

BTW, you asked for opinions. and i gave you mine. if you can't handle what other people think, get off the fucking internet.

Last edited by ...xAnonx... (1/31/2012 6:54 pm)


http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s493/xAnonx9001/78c63b3e.pnghttp://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx73/LordofDeath9000/lod9000.gif

Offline

 

#33 1/31/2012 7:04 pm

Slicknife
Member
Registered: 7/10/2010
Posts: 6608

Re: Who like what I made?

...xAnonx... wrote:

Jordan.x wrote:

...xAnonx... wrote:

looks like shit.

You aren't exactly a Photoshop pro, I remember a while ago the stuff you made looked like dirt.
Think twice before you criticize you ass wipe.

Think twice before you open your fucking mouth, I don't use photoshop. None the less, I haven't used any photo editing program in about 6 months. ass wipe.

To slick: (because I'm too lazy to quote) does it fucking matter if warbird calls any of my work shit? No, because in his mind, everything is shit. But I do have to agree with him because that was about a year and a half ago WHEN I FIRST USED PAINT.NET. FOR THE FIRST TIME.

BTW, you asked for opinions. and i gave you mine. if you can't handle what other people think, get off the fucking internet.

When you say "looks like shit", anyone with some self respect would retaliate back.   Your work is laughable and looks like shit, there's my opinion.

Offline

 

#34 1/31/2012 7:06 pm

...xAnonx...
Member
Registered: 5/30/2011
Posts: 243

Re: Who like what I made?

Slicknife wrote:

...xAnonx... wrote:

Jordan.x wrote:


You aren't exactly a Photoshop pro, I remember a while ago the stuff you made looked like dirt.
Think twice before you criticize you ass wipe.

Think twice before you open your fucking mouth, I don't use photoshop. None the less, I haven't used any photo editing program in about 6 months. ass wipe.

To slick: (because I'm too lazy to quote) does it fucking matter if warbird calls any of my work shit? No, because in his mind, everything is shit. But I do have to agree with him because that was about a year and a half ago WHEN I FIRST USED PAINT.NET. FOR THE FIRST TIME.

BTW, you asked for opinions. and i gave you mine. if you can't handle what other people think, get off the fucking internet.

When you say "looks like shit", anyone with some self respect would retaliate back.   Your work is laughable and looks like shit, there's my opinion.

I have plenty of self-respect myself, but I don't get butt hurt by someone's opinion. thank you for yours.


http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s493/xAnonx9001/78c63b3e.pnghttp://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx73/LordofDeath9000/lod9000.gif

Offline

 

#35 1/31/2012 7:08 pm

Slicknife
Member
Registered: 7/10/2010
Posts: 6608

Re: Who like what I made?

...xAnonx... wrote:

Slicknife wrote:

...xAnonx... wrote:


Think twice before you open your fucking mouth, I don't use photoshop. None the less, I haven't used any photo editing program in about 6 months. ass wipe.

To slick: (because I'm too lazy to quote) does it fucking matter if warbird calls any of my work shit? No, because in his mind, everything is shit. But I do have to agree with him because that was about a year and a half ago WHEN I FIRST USED PAINT.NET. FOR THE FIRST TIME.

BTW, you asked for opinions. and i gave you mine. if you can't handle what other people think, get off the fucking internet.

When you say "looks like shit", anyone with some self respect would retaliate back.   Your work is laughable and looks like shit, there's my opinion.

I have plenty of self-respect myself, but I don't get butt hurt by someone's opinion. thank you for yours.

lordofdeath9000 wrote:

Think twice before you criticize you ass wipe.

Offline

 

#36 1/31/2012 7:12 pm

Slicknife
Member
Registered: 7/10/2010
Posts: 6608

Re: Who like what I made?

APOLOGIES...That was  a major fail on my part, you didn't say that, jordan did.


still, fuck you.

Offline

 

#37 1/31/2012 7:14 pm

...xAnonx...
Member
Registered: 5/30/2011
Posts: 243

Re: Who like what I made?

Slicknife wrote:

APOLOGIES...That was  a major fail on my part

Btw, my account name is ...xAnonx...

silly buttfuck.

Last edited by ...xAnonx... (1/31/2012 7:15 pm)


http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s493/xAnonx9001/78c63b3e.pnghttp://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx73/LordofDeath9000/lod9000.gif

Offline

 

#38 1/31/2012 8:20 pm

Reaganrocks
Member
Registered: 12/23/2010
Posts: 3863

Re: Who like what I made?

/m/embers, settle down.


http://i45.tinypic.com/295tzeu.png

Offline

 

#39 1/31/2012 9:16 pm

...xAnonx...
Member
Registered: 5/30/2011
Posts: 243

Re: Who like what I made?

Reaganrocks wrote:

/m/embers, settle down.

Stop referencing 4chan archives in almost every post you make.


http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s493/xAnonx9001/78c63b3e.pnghttp://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx73/LordofDeath9000/lod9000.gif

Offline

 

#40 1/31/2012 10:02 pm

Shrub
Moderator
From: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Registered: 5/14/2009
Posts: 9155

Re: Who like what I made?

For once, I agree with LOD.

I'm almost considering banning for excessive 4chan references.


http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww200/AbsoluteSil3nce/ShrubNewSig.png
Signature limit: 700x140

Offline

 

#41 1/31/2012 10:29 pm

Reaganrocks
Member
Registered: 12/23/2010
Posts: 3863

Re: Who like what I made?

Shrub wrote:

For once, I agree with LOD.

I'm almost considering banning for excessive 4chan references.

Yeah they're getting pretty old. I'm probably going to stop using them. Except for spiderman.


http://i45.tinypic.com/295tzeu.png

Offline

 

#42 1/31/2012 11:07 pm

CViper
Member
From: Salford, Greater Manchester
Registered: 8/8/2009
Posts: 8039

Re: Who like what I made?

It's what Reagan does. First he was saying "niggers" every post and now he references 4chan every post. I'm sure he said/did something else every post inbetween those groups of posts as well.

Last edited by CViper (1/31/2012 11:07 pm)


http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/crimsonviper_/Manchester-1.png

Be Alert! Britain Needs Lerts!!

Offline

 

#43 1/31/2012 11:14 pm

Reaganrocks
Member
Registered: 12/23/2010
Posts: 3863

Re: Who like what I made?

I'll try to move on with something else. It's shit like this that drains what reputation I have left.


http://i45.tinypic.com/295tzeu.png

Offline

 

#44 1/31/2012 11:22 pm

CViper
Member
From: Salford, Greater Manchester
Registered: 8/8/2009
Posts: 8039

Re: Who like what I made?

How about not moving on with "something else" and just making your posts different from the last.


http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/crimsonviper_/Manchester-1.png

Be Alert! Britain Needs Lerts!!

Offline

 

#45 2/1/2012 1:04 am

Slicknife
Member
Registered: 7/10/2010
Posts: 6608

Re: Who like what I made?

...xAnonx... wrote:

Slicknife wrote:

APOLOGIES...That was  a major fail on my part

Btw, my account name is ...xAnonx...

silly buttfuck.

lol

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson