TWBoards.com

The official community for Territory War

You are not logged in.

#1 8/2/2012 9:21 pm

dragonrider7

the bugs i have seen

Going through platforms and walls:sometimes when there is a small hole (not big enough to go through)people go through it! Also sometimes when a wall/platform gets thin it lets go through it.

Shooting through walls:(now dont lie you do this)when you put a wall people go very close to it and shoot through it.(people say this is not a cheat but i think it is)

A tiny green spot:I dont know why it is there if you know plese tell me.

Errors:dont know what causes this though

Going through objects when being blown up: in the island somone shoots a gernade or rocket you go through the tree.

Falling through a platforms:in certain areas you walk on a platfom then you fall (usually when you keep walking into another object you cant go through)

Opponent falls of screen numerous times and still alive: when playing online moves of the opponent are not frequent to know if you opponent really fell of if the fall and their name stays there for a while (of the team player not the not user name)

If you any gliches/bugs other than the ones listed feal free to post down here smile

Note my user name for territory wars online is dragonrider777

Last edited by dragonrider7 (8/2/2012 9:40 pm)

#2 8/2/2012 9:33 pm

Puri

Re: the bugs i have seen

wolfman777

Simplicity is best.

#3 8/2/2012 9:39 pm

dragonrider7

want to battle

#4 8/2/2012 9:54 pm

Puri

sure, if you ever see me i'm c.guililacohq22

Simplicity is best.

#5 8/2/2012 11:05 pm

brnstn14

Puri wrote:

sure, if you ever see me i'm c.guililacohq22

I laughed.

#6 8/2/2012 11:33 pm

Slicknife

dragonrider7 wrote:

Going through platforms and walls:sometimes when there is a small hole (not big enough to go through)people go through it! Also sometimes when a wall/platform gets thin it lets go through it.

Shooting through walls:(now dont lie you do this)when you put a wall people go very close to it and shoot through it.(people say this is not a cheat but i think it is)

A tiny green spot:I dont know why it is there if you know plese tell me.

Errors:dont know what causes this though

Going through objects when being blown up: in the island somone shoots a gernade or rocket you go through the tree.

Falling through a platforms:in certain areas you walk on a platfom then you fall (usually when you keep walking into another object you cant go through)

Opponent falls of screen numerous times and still alive: when playing online moves of the opponent are not frequent to know if you opponent really fell of if the fall and their name stays there for a while (of the team player not the not user name)

If you any gliches/bugs other than the ones listed feal free to post down here smile

Note my user name for territory wars online is dragonrider777

Thanks for letting us know on August 2nd 2012. Idiot.

#7 8/2/2012 11:43 pm

Rodimus Mike

Dragon, you've been told by everybody else not to revive old topics and to not start topics that are just repeating old information. Consider those your official warnings.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/mars1566/lastsupper_zps73b080aa.jpg

Board footer