TWBoards.com

The official community for Territory War

You are not logged in.

#26 9/4/2012 10:38 pm

shadowalex5
Member
From: Louisville
Registered: 8/26/2008
Posts: 3204
Website

Re: Can anyone explain this?

Reaganrocks wrote:

Joewell was neither stupid or a troll.

Bullshit.


http://left4nerd.altervista.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/end_of_evangelion_by_chr5d50-wallpaper-600x200.png

Offline

 

#27 9/4/2012 11:12 pm

CViper
Member
From: Salford, Greater Manchester
Registered: 8/8/2009
Posts: 8039

Re: Can anyone explain this?

Joewell was adorable. He was younger than the average member and it reflected in his posts but he was generally forgiven because he wasn't annoying...unlike others we could mention.


http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/crimsonviper_/Manchester-1.png

Be Alert! Britain Needs Lerts!!

Offline

 

#28 9/4/2012 11:26 pm

thebigdonginthesky
Member
Registered: 4/6/2010
Posts: 2033

Re: Can anyone explain this?

CViper wrote:

Joewell was adorable. He was younger than the average member and it reflected in his posts but he was generally forgiven because he wasn't annoying...unlike others we could mention.

like alex

http://www.eiaonline.com/intercepts/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/captobvious-738633.jpg


http://i.imgur.com/bMc2v.png

Offline

 

#29 9/4/2012 11:48 pm

CViper
Member
From: Salford, Greater Manchester
Registered: 8/8/2009
Posts: 8039

Re: Can anyone explain this?

Obviously!


http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/crimsonviper_/Manchester-1.png

Be Alert! Britain Needs Lerts!!

Offline

 

#30 9/5/2012 3:30 am

Reaganrocks
Member
Registered: 12/23/2010
Posts: 3863

Re: Can anyone explain this?

NickRuf7 wrote:

whats a troll though

You may already know this, but a troll is supposed to be someone who can have an argument or something with another person. The troll has the other participating member(s) in a hole (maybe they got a fact wrong or they know something is true but don't fess up) and the troll makes the other party extra mad because the trolled party has lost the argument.


http://i45.tinypic.com/295tzeu.png

Offline

 

#31 9/5/2012 3:47 am

God.Of.Green
Member
From: PA
Registered: 8/2/2010
Posts: 3977
Website

Re: Can anyone explain this?

Nice explanation Reagan.


http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

Offline

 

#32 9/5/2012 5:01 am

Ninjamongoose
Member
From: Garbanzo land
Registered: 7/14/2010
Posts: 2583
Website

Re: Can anyone explain this?

Wrong explanation, Reagan


*Farting*

Offline

 

#33 9/5/2012 8:10 pm

Reaganrocks
Member
Registered: 12/23/2010
Posts: 3863

Re: Can anyone explain this?

Ninjamongoose wrote:

Wrong explanation, Reagan

You are probably the same person that thinks that trolling is something like this:
(Warning: no one in the dialog acts anything like this.)

Mongo: Hai guis wat up
Reagan: I'm cool bro.
Dong: mongoose you are a gay faggot, and i'm being serious, stop posting
User: So what does everyone think about the gay bar in San Antonio? It's one of the biggest stories yet.
Mongo: LOL hurr I TROL U!!!!1!!!1! i put dat storie on thar 2 TROL u lol and everyone thinks it's true durr. i can't believe you even thought that was true LOL XD
User: Why that is quite intriguing. I can't believe such a story could be a hoax. The authorities would have taken down the article if the events didn't happen.


So yeah, anything that isn't my definition or anything similar is false.


http://i45.tinypic.com/295tzeu.png

Offline

 

#34 9/5/2012 8:12 pm

CViper
Member
From: Salford, Greater Manchester
Registered: 8/8/2009
Posts: 8039

Re: Can anyone explain this?

You're wrong Reagan.


http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/crimsonviper_/Manchester-1.png

Be Alert! Britain Needs Lerts!!

Offline

 

#35 9/5/2012 8:33 pm

NickRuf7
Member
From: A place somewhere
Registered: 8/7/2012
Posts: 111

Re: Can anyone explain this?

and then i win


One who fights dragons too long will become a dragon himself, and if you gaze to long into the abyss the abyss will gaze into you.

Offline

 

#36 9/5/2012 8:52 pm

Reaganrocks
Member
Registered: 12/23/2010
Posts: 3863

Re: Can anyone explain this?

CViper wrote:

You're wrong Reagan.

How so, it isn't like you are a troll, are you?


http://i45.tinypic.com/295tzeu.png

Offline

 

#37 9/5/2012 9:18 pm

thebigdonginthesky
Member
Registered: 4/6/2010
Posts: 2033

Re: Can anyone explain this?

reagan you are a gay faggot and im being serious stop posting


http://i.imgur.com/bMc2v.png

Offline

 

#38 9/5/2012 9:57 pm

Reaganrocks
Member
Registered: 12/23/2010
Posts: 3863

Re: Can anyone explain this?

thebigdonginthesky wrote:

reagan you are a gay faggot and im being serious stop posting

lmao.


http://i45.tinypic.com/295tzeu.png

Offline

 

#39 9/5/2012 10:05 pm

God.Of.Green
Member
From: PA
Registered: 8/2/2010
Posts: 3977
Website

Re: Can anyone explain this?

There is no need for Reagan to stop posting.

Last edited by God.Of.Green (9/5/2012 10:06 pm)


http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson