TWBoards.com

The official community for Territory War

You are not logged in.

#1 12/6/2013 9:06 am

RumMumMario

[GAMEPLAY] Switch Weapons

Hey there,

it's been a while since I posted suggestions, I've got this cool suggestion that would help Afro to make more weapons, so here it is.
The idea is when editing a team, under the Change Weapon Skins thingy we could add another icon that says Switch Weapons. I suppose you could guess the purpose of it just by looking at the word.

Let's say we added Flamethrower, Plasma Rifle, and AK-47 to the game. So when you click to that icon, you could switch the new weapons with the originally set weapons. Some weapons cannot be switched from the inventory such as Grenade, View Map, and Build.

I think this would be a decent idea to make the game not boring, and to be able to put more weapons in the game.
I hope this haven't been suggested before. (I searched, btw)

Regards,
RumMumMario

#2 12/6/2013 10:56 am

Riptard

Re: [GAMEPLAY] Switch Weapons

Interesting!  Would involve weapon strategy as some weapons would be better to take into different matches.  I doubt it will ever be implemented but a fun idea mario smile

#3 12/6/2013 12:18 pm

RumMumMario

Riptard wrote:

Interesting!  Would involve weapon strategy as some weapons would be better to take into different matches.  I doubt it will ever be implemented but a fun idea mario smile

Thanks smile
Let's just hope Afro will start checking the suggestions section wink

#4 12/7/2013 2:17 am

TheNGIS
Website

I'm sorry to say, your shitload of suggestions will most likely never make it into the game. TW3 has been out in the public for almost a year now, which is pretty old for a flash game. Afro really won't change a lot unless a ton of people are in favour of a certain suggestion.

#5 12/7/2013 12:52 pm

RumMumMario

TheNGIS wrote:

I'm sorry to say, your shitload of suggestions will most likely never make it into the game. TW3 has been out in the public for almost a year now, which is pretty old for a flash game. Afro really won't change a lot unless a ton of people are in favour of a certain suggestion.

Some games keep getting updated although they are over a year old.
I disagree that the suggestions we post would be useless, but I respect your opinion.

Board footer