TWBoards.com

The official community for Territory War

You are not logged in.

  • Index
  •  » Bugs
  •  » DID I WITNESS A SUPER PRO, MOD?? OR CHEAT CODES??

#1 4/22/2014 2:45 pm

5gus8
Member
Registered: 12/2/2013
Posts: 10

DID I WITNESS A SUPER PRO, MOD?? OR CHEAT CODES??

I was playing on the ranked room and played an individual who had infinite cannons and other weapons that he wouldnt run out of, im pretty good at bounty so this guy still couldnt beat me, so on top of that i got logged out before i won.
So i wanna know what is this about?! did i play a moderator, or a person that knows cheat codes or wtf was that?! some one have any idea?? any one had similar experience??
thanks.

Offline

 

#2 4/22/2014 7:42 pm

thekernel
Banned
From: 'Murica
Registered: 2/26/2014
Posts: 107
Website

Re: DID I WITNESS A SUPER PRO, MOD?? OR CHEAT CODES??

You mentioned you were good at bounty, so were you playing this guy in the bounty game mode?

If so then he may not have been cheating, because in bounty mode the yellow player gets infinite ammo for all weapons, except walls.

And if this is not the case, try find that guy again and be sure to take screenshots and/or a video of him cheating and post them here.


http://www.danasoft.com/sig/thekernel.jpg

Offline

 

#3 4/22/2014 8:14 pm

5gus8
Member
Registered: 12/2/2013
Posts: 10

Re: DID I WITNESS A SUPER PRO, MOD?? OR CHEAT CODES??

Ah mann thanks! yea i wasnt aware of that.
I usually just take care of my bounty so i didnt the bounty had infinity ammo on certain weapons

Offline

 

#4 4/23/2014 12:36 am

Strawberrypoptart
Member
Registered: 8/12/2013
Posts: 796

Re: DID I WITNESS A SUPER PRO, MOD?? OR CHEAT CODES??

Kernel you are an idiot, fuck you. You are also a fucking inbred cunt, 5gus8, if you don't mind, read my response to your shit post, you know, the other one, because you apparently felt the need to post this twice.


http://i43.tinypic.com/2zzkrbb.png

Offline

 

#5 4/23/2014 1:35 am

Brandon69
Member
From: California
Registered: 4/22/2014
Posts: 38

Re: DID I WITNESS A SUPER PRO, MOD?? OR CHEAT CODES??

5Gus8 has issues ... Once again cx


Tw3 Record 163-100 & 2514 SR ( Yolo.Swag.Master.69.kay)

Offline

 

#6 4/23/2014 2:42 am

5gus8
Member
Registered: 12/2/2013
Posts: 10

Re: DID I WITNESS A SUPER PRO, MOD?? OR CHEAT CODES??

you and strawberry have daddy issues, you want a man to beat you with his belt
sorry dont got time for you angry spoiled bitches sad
next time i have a question ill write that shit 3 times to see how you bitches like it XD

Offline

 

#7 4/23/2014 3:11 am

Puri
Member
From: California
Registered: 7/24/2011
Posts: 1062

Re: DID I WITNESS A SUPER PRO, MOD?? OR CHEAT CODES??

please don't do that, itd be spamming intentionally and you would get warned/banned.

the reason they are flaming you is because you're making a topic on something so obvious.
if someone flames you just let it go and ignore it and move on, make sure not to make vague posts just for the sake of posting and poste in the correct places and you will be fine.


Simplicity is best.

Offline

 

#8 4/23/2014 6:58 am

5gus8
Member
Registered: 12/2/2013
Posts: 10

Re: DID I WITNESS A SUPER PRO, MOD?? OR CHEAT CODES??

Okay so it might be an obvious question for some one that gets in here 24/7, but where would some one that doesnt get on here that much ask questions then?
And im not sure what your personal rules are but i have my own model and is treat pple like i want to be treated and if some one wants to "flame" me then they better be able to handle a response i dont care how childish they are, to me is fun responding to bitter people because i know is not a natural tendency to be bitter and hateful, theres a reason why trolls hate me,
like i said earlier my life doesnt revolve around this forum so i dont mind "flaming" back lol
Act childish and thats how you will be treated

Offline

 

#9 4/23/2014 10:38 am

God.Of.Green
Member
From: PA
Registered: 8/2/2010
Posts: 3974
Website

Re: DID I WITNESS A SUPER PRO, MOD?? OR CHEAT CODES??

5gus8 wrote:

Okay so it might be an obvious question for some one that gets in here 24/7, but where would some one that doesnt get on here that much ask questions then?
And im not sure what your personal rules are but i have my own model and is treat pple like i want to be treated and if some one wants to "flame" me then they better be able to handle a response i dont care how childish they are, to me is fun responding to bitter people because i know is not a natural tendency to be bitter and hateful, theres a reason why trolls hate me,
like i said earlier my life doesnt revolve around this forum so i dont mind "flaming" back lol
Act childish and thats how you will be treated

Dude your grammar is phenomenally below standards. Just ignore flamers dude, also no one is flaming you, you just asked a really silly question that everyone and their brother knew the answer to. Then you told a few of us that we had daddy issues . . . look, since your question was answered why not stop posting about anything else in the thread, thanks.

Last edited by God.Of.Green (4/24/2014 3:12 am)


http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

Offline

 

#10 4/23/2014 5:03 pm

Kai
Member
From: .red: 12/17/2010
Registered: 12/17/2010
Posts: 3812
Website

Re: DID I WITNESS A SUPER PRO, MOD?? OR CHEAT CODES??

God.Of.Green wrote:

Dude your grammar is phenomenally below standards. Just ignore flamers dude, also no one is flaming you, you just asked a really silly question that everyone and their brother new the answer to. Then you told a few of us that we had daddy issues . . . look, since your question was answered why not stop posting about anything else in the thread, thanks.

God.Of.Green wrote:

and their brother new the answer to.

God.Of.Green wrote:

new the answer

Green wrote:

new the answer new the answer new the answer new the answer new the answer new the answer new the answer new the answer new the answer new the answer new the answer new the answer new the answernew the answer new the answer new the answer new the answer new the answer new the answer new the answer new the answer new the answer new the answer new the answer new the answer new the answer

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/738/818/c33.gif

#PowerToTheUnderdogs


http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7896/deadpoolsigfinalbigffch.gif
([tse] mp04:5 - mp21) [tsp] mp04:2 - ma9 morf yadkeew yreve toR no m'I ,klat s'teL !!!!!YYEEHHH
tsilyalp yM

Offline

 

#11 4/23/2014 11:37 pm

Slicknife
Member
Registered: 7/10/2010
Posts: 6603

Re: DID I WITNESS A SUPER PRO, MOD?? OR CHEAT CODES??

5gus8 wrote:

you and strawberry have daddy issues, you want a man to beat you with his belt
sorry dont got time for you angry spoiled bitches sad
next time i have a question ill write that shit 3 times to see how you bitches like it XD

haha good man

Offline

 
  • Index
  •  » Bugs
  •  » DID I WITNESS A SUPER PRO, MOD?? OR CHEAT CODES??

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson