TWBoards.com

The official community for Territory War

You are not logged in.

#1 12/27/2014 9:52 pm

Narcissisticjoe

Fix the fucking servers

Fix the fucking servers, how is it that you all sit here and post on this forum but don't play the game? If you think the game has died and no one plays it anymore, leave the fucking forums you nostalgic idiots.

In other words, if you care about the game... Speak up.

If you don't, get the fuck off the forums

#2 12/28/2014 6:45 am

God.Of.Green
Website

Re: Fix the fucking servers

Yo dude why are you posting this everywhere? Please stop and go play something else. Check in daily to know when the servers are fixed though.

http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

#3 12/28/2014 8:03 am

Narcissisticjoe2
Banned

God.Of.Green wrote:

Yo dude why are you posting this everywhere? Please stop and go play something else. Check in daily to know when the servers are fixed though.

Because there is nothing being done to fix them. There has already been complaints in another thread and emails sent to afro about this (including another email from me today) issue. Today it's worse, you can't log in at all. The goal was to capture the attention of some one important.

I wonder...

If you play the game or enjoy the game then why aren't you on my side? Do you even play at all anymore?

If you don't play at all, then why do you lurk these forums? If you played I would assume you would understand the frustration that everyone faces with the servers being down. I fail to understand the logic behind actively posting on a forum about a game that you aren't involved in.

Last edited by Narcissisticjoe2 (12/28/2014 8:03 am)

#4 12/28/2014 12:09 pm

God.Of.Green
Website

Narcissisticjoe2 wrote:

God.Of.Green wrote:

Because there is nothing being done to fix them. There has already been complaints in another thread and emails sent to afro about this (including another email from me today) issue. Today it's worse, you can't log in at all. The goal was to capture the attention of some one important.

I wonder...

If you play the game or enjoy the game then why aren't you on my side? Do you even play at all anymore?

If you don't play at all, then why do you lurk these forums? If you played I would assume you would understand the frustration that everyone faces with the servers being down. I fail to understand the logic behind actively posting on a forum about a game that you aren't involved in.

I play a lot of massive multiplier online games, and when the servers are down, I do feel frustrated but I do not make more than 10 posts in different parts of a forum about the same exact thing. For that's breaking the forum rules and this mass amount of posts may upset and annoy other posters. I agree it needs to be fixed and asap, but the fact of the matter is, if TW3 is not anyone's top priority anymore. Telling Afro it's down is important but after that posting over and over again won't fix the problem or speed up the process of fixing this bug. If a button is broken, pressing it 80 times isn't going to fix it. Afro will see the problem and fix it whenever he can or feels like it. Telling us about how the servers are down aren't going to bring them up any faster. I partake in this community/forum because I am famous in the TWO community, have ran a successful clan with over 200 war wins, and have contributed a lot to helping to make TW3 the best game it could be. I love Territory War and my love for the game should be enough of a reason for me to visit this forum daily. My clan also played during the TW3 era but we all just lost interest like the other clans and moved on.

Last edited by God.Of.Green (12/28/2014 12:13 pm)

http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

#5 12/28/2014 3:26 pm

Narcissisticjoe2
Banned

God.Of.Green wrote:

Narcissisticjoe2 wrote:

God.Of.Green wrote:

I wonder...

I play a lot of massive multiplier online games, and when the servers are down, I do feel frustrated but I do not make more than 10 posts in different parts of a forum about the same exact thing. For that's breaking the forum rules and this mass amount of posts may upset and annoy other posters. I agree it needs to be fixed and asap, but the fact of the matter is, if TW3 is not anyone's top priority anymore. Telling Afro it's down is important but after that posting over and over again won't fix the problem or speed up the process of fixing this bug. If a button is broken, pressing it 80 times isn't going to fix it. Afro will see the problem and fix it whenever he can or feels like it. Telling us about how the servers are down aren't going to bring them up any faster. I partake in this community/forum because I am famous in the TWO community, have ran a successful clan with over 200 war wins, and have contributed a lot to helping to make TW3 the best game it could be. I love Territory War and my love for the game should be enough of a reason for me to visit this forum daily. My clan also played during the TW3 era but we all just lost interest like the other clans and moved on.

I have several points regarding this discussion in this topic: http://www.twboards.com/viewtopic.php?pid=195293
But, for the record.. What you're saying doesn't make much sense. How can you have a sense of love and passion for the game, but at the same time have a loss of interest?

#6 12/28/2014 3:44 pm

Mystery...Man

Because the game died but the community didn't , he has a lot of people to be nostslgic with.

Keep it short ~Modimus Reich (Duly noted)
I'm Not Wolfman, Klassik, Kool-Aids, Or MissionAccomplished Anymore So Please Do Not Call Me That. Thank You. BLACK!
Last edited by Hombre...Misterio (Tomorrow 13:02 pm)

#7 12/28/2014 3:49 pm

Narcissisticjoe2
Banned

Mystery...Man wrote:

Because the game died but the community didn't , he has a lot of people to be nostslgic with.

That's kind of ironic.. Everyone quit playing the game to post on the forums and complain that it's dead

#8 12/28/2014 3:57 pm

Mystery...Man

They didn't quit the game in order to join the forums, they quit the game independent of the forums. Besides that, only the relatively new members that still play complain about inactivity, not the older members.

Keep it short ~Modimus Reich (Duly noted)
I'm Not Wolfman, Klassik, Kool-Aids, Or MissionAccomplished Anymore So Please Do Not Call Me That. Thank You. BLACK!
Last edited by Hombre...Misterio (Tomorrow 13:02 pm)

#9 12/28/2014 4:15 pm

God.Of.Green
Website

Oh great, if Mystery man understood exactly what I meant then I don't even have to explain myself again. Thanks for helping this narcissistic Joe understand what I thought was obvious. Hopefully he gets the picture now.

#10 12/28/2014 4:20 pm

Narcissisticjoe2
Banned

Mystery...Man wrote:

They didn't quit the game in order to join the forums, they quit the game independent of the forums. Besides that, only the relatively new members that still play complain about inactivity, not the older members.

That doesn't really make sense either, at least to me. If the entire forums are centered around the topic of the game, why would you still talk about it? The point here is that if you still have interest for the game then why would you quit in the first place?

Hmm.. That's kind of odd, being that there's a thread with all of the old players trying to explain why it's dead..http://www.twboards.com/viewtopic.php?id=7841

#11 12/29/2014 12:22 am

Rodimus Mike

Afro has addressed the problem. I'm going to clos this and every forum like it. Afro will update when there is new information.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/mars1566/lastsupper_zps73b080aa.jpg

Board footer