You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » HereCatch's Custom Maps - Video Games

#1 1/10/2015 5:20 pm

HereCatch

HereCatch's Custom Maps - Video Games

So here's the deal.

You posted this in the 'General' area when it should probably be in the 'Suggestions' area. I won't fault you for that.

However, there are two places designated for map codes. There is The Custom Map Library Thread and The Suggest and/or Share-A-Map Thread. You didn't bother to search for places like this, and it shouldn't be very hard, considering they're stick threads and at the very top.

Your second offense is the fact that you did this A SECOND TIME. You've been told before, and not just by me, the correct place to post map codes to help keep this place organized. You decided to ignore this help and do whatever you felt.

Your third offense was then bumping your own topic to promote this one. A topic, mind you, that's over 6 months old.

You have an attitude, and you were real quick to call other people arrogant for judging your maps. My issue is the arrogance of your actions like the ones I mentioned above. You knew there was a place to post maps (unless you didn't bother to read people's advice). You knew bumping old topics was not kosher here (unless you never bothered to visit and read any topics ever). You're either ignorant because of your arrogance or arrogant because of your ignorance. So I'm punishing you.

You care deeply for your maps. You're proud of them, hence why you're real quick to talk shit to CViper when he critiques them. So that is your punishment. Nobody will see your maps. You spent a lot of time creating this topic, and it will all be for nothing. Is it harsh? Oh yeah. I don't care. You have a terrible attitude for someone who has barely posted here and it's easier to strengthen a weak child than it is to rebuild a broken man. 

You want people to see your maps? You clean up your attitude and post them in the proper place.

-Rodimus

Last edited by Rodimus Mike (1/10/2015 8:43 pm)

#2 1/10/2015 5:24 pm

God.Of.Green
Website

Re: HereCatch's Custom Maps - Video Games

cool but I think right side has the advantage. Good art though.

http://gyazo.com/19f7908ead03a2054c1f4acad04010b4.png?1338784313http://gyazo.com/3352f4e60488a90d343f9513146ac296.png

#3 1/10/2015 6:07 pm

HereCatch

Nada...

Last edited by Rodimus Mike (1/10/2015 8:31 pm)

#4 1/10/2015 6:33 pm

HereCatch

Not gonna happen...

Last edited by Rodimus Mike (1/10/2015 8:29 pm)

#5 1/10/2015 6:42 pm

HereCatch

Nope...

Last edited by Rodimus Mike (1/10/2015 8:29 pm)

#6 1/10/2015 7:05 pm

CViper

First off, the art and creativity in these in brilliant. Most of these maps however, aren't viable to play on. The best of the bunch seem to be Castle Siege, Train (if it's made more vertical), and the D-Day map (if you make right side more balanced).

Good effort though.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/crimsonviper_/Manchester-1.png

Be Alert! Britain Needs Lerts!!

#7 1/10/2015 7:08 pm

HereCatch

CViper wrote:

First off, the art and creativity in these in brilliant. Most of these maps however, aren't viable to play on. The best of the bunch seem to be Castle Siege, Train (if it's made more vertical), and the D-Day map (if you make right side more balanced).

Good effort though.

Hey pal,

Feel free to edit them and make them "fair" if you want.

Also, I suggest you play them before making judgements. Very arrogant thing to say. Makes your compliment worthless. Some of the maps I blatantly say are unfair. But most of the Mario maps, and the Extreme Strategy maps are completely fair and fun for both sides.

If you want to play one against me let me know. I will show you how fair they are.....

Much Hate,

HereCatch

Last edited by HereCatch (1/10/2015 7:20 pm)

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » HereCatch's Custom Maps - Video Games

Board footer