The official community for Territory War

You are not logged in.

#1 11/13/2015 5:40 pm

Afro-Ninja
Admin
Website

Soda Dungeon on Android!

HELLO OLD FRIENDS

When I posted about Soda Dungeon last time it seemed like a lot of you couldn't play because it was only on iOS at the time.

Welp, we're launched on Google Play so you can pick up a copy now!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … &hl=en

plz let me know if it sucks.

Afro-Ninja Productions
http://afro-ninja.com

#2 11/14/2015 4:29 am

Immortal

Re: Soda Dungeon on Android!

I liked it. I've got a confession though, I deleted it because I ragequit because I got to level 261 on Dimension 6 but it didn't save so it took me back to level 171. I probably won't play it again....

If it's too tight, pull out.

#3 11/14/2015 10:20 pm

Alchemist21
Website

Did the game crash or did you close out yourself while still in the dungeon?  The game doesn't save until you exit the dungeon, so if you have to stop you need to leave the dungeon before you close the game.

#4 11/15/2015 5:22 am

Immortal

Yeah, it was my fault lol. I had the game open but I turned off my phone for a long time and didn't want to leave the game because I knew I could continue with my team and get to level 300 if I really tried but it started all over when I came back in.

If it's too tight, pull out.

#5 11/17/2015 5:25 pm

Afro-Ninja
Admin
Website

I'm actually working on an autosave feature now so that won't be as much of a problem soon : (

Afro-Ninja Productions
http://afro-ninja.com

#6 11/23/2015 12:06 am

Puri

did u make tw4 yet

Simplicity is best.

#7 11/23/2015 5:08 pm

Rodimus Mike

Puri wrote:

did u make tw4 yet

I'm not sure how much I can give away but he's got me working on it. I'm sort of just taking my time, planning phase right now.

Some ideas:

Instead of Territory War 4, or Territory War Online, it's just going to the "The Territory Wars". It's not a reboot, but it's also not part of the trilogy as it is. Think prequel trilogy and original trilogy from Star Wars.

Stick figures are gone, going with a nice pixel art.

RPG Elements - you'll earn XP and each member of your team can level up, gaining new abilities and weapons. When they die, you have to replace them with new and weaker members.

Single Player will be returning

Story Mode - The Territory War ravaged the world, but ultimately united the people. The new threats are:

A) AI machines that were used in the later parts of the war and are now rebelling

B) Necromancers that have raised the dead souls lost in the war

C) Mutants that evolved into a new species from the war ravaged lands polluted with various remnants of the war.

The story will have you play as all four factions.

Each faction has its own unique set of weapons and style of play. Some weapons will be similar to weapons from old games, some are completely new.

Instead of each member of your team being able to use each weapon, you equip them before battle. They will all hold the same 'tools', but can only equip two different types of 'weapons'.

The more a member of your team uses a particular weapon, the more XP they will gain for that weapon and gain more abilities for it, ultimately becoming more powerful.

Multiplayer

For multiplayer, the more games you play and win, you can use the XP to level up new team members that you can swap in and out between matches to fully customize your team the way you want.

You can pick between all the factions and mix and match each of their weapons and style of play.

There will be co-op for up to 3 players on each team, each player controlling 1-3 members of the team, depending on the team size. This means 3 on 3 battles.

If you missed the math above, there can be larger teams than 6 on 6.

You will be able to create unique teams consisting of each player's characters that they have leveled up.

New game modes, and some of the stages will have more personality to them that will affect the way the battle is fought. For example, Void will be coming back in some way, and gravity will come into effect. Think Angry Birds Space.

The size of the stages will change depending on how big the groups are. Bigger groups will add upper and lower levels to the stages and you will have the ability to place your squad members in different predetermined locations.

Customizable hats and accessories are back, as well as new things like back items, customizable weapons, and some other nifty things.

Clans
Working on Clan integration within the game. The ability to create clans, add members, add your clans initials to your username, ranks as well as medals and such that can be given out and displayed in your profile.

This will be a Steam game and I'm thinking late next year for beta. There might even be a Kickstarter.

Here's a member of the human resistance throwing one of the new grenade types.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/mars1566/TWT18375_383_zpsoguceeah.png

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/mars1566/lastsupper_zps73b080aa.jpg

#8 11/23/2015 6:34 pm

Mystery...Man

Rodimus Mike wrote:

Puri wrote:

did u make tw4 yet

I'm not sure how much I can give away but he's got me working on it. I'm sort of just taking my time, planning phase right now.

Some ideas:

Instead of Territory War 4, or Territory War Online, it's just going to the "The Territory Wars". It's not a reboot, but it's also not part of the trilogy as it is. Think prequel trilogy and original trilogy from Star Wars.

Stick figures are gone, going with a nice pixel art.

RPG Elements - you'll earn XP and each member of your team can level up, gaining new abilities and weapons. When they die, you have to replace them with new and weaker members.

Single Player will be returning

Story Mode - The Territory War ravaged the world, but ultimately united the people. The new threats are:

A) AI machines that were used in the later parts of the war and are now rebelling

B) Necromancers that have raised the dead souls lost in the war

C) Mutants that evolved into a new species from the war ravaged lands polluted with various remnants of the war.

The story will have you play as all four factions.

Each faction has its own unique set of weapons and style of play. Some weapons will be similar to weapons from old games, some are completely new.

Instead of each member of your team being able to use each weapon, you equip them before battle. They will all hold the same 'tools', but can only equip two different types of 'weapons'.

The more a member of your team uses a particular weapon, the more XP they will gain for that weapon and gain more abilities for it, ultimately becoming more powerful.

Multiplayer

For multiplayer, the more games you play and win, you can use the XP to level up new team members that you can swap in and out between matches to fully customize your team the way you want.

You can pick between all the factions and mix and match each of their weapons and style of play.

There will be co-op for up to 3 players on each team, each player controlling 1-3 members of the team, depending on the team size. This means 3 on 3 battles.

If you missed the math above, there can be larger teams than 6 on 6.

You will be able to create unique teams consisting of each player's characters that they have leveled up.

New game modes, and some of the stages will have more personality to them that will affect the way the battle is fought. For example, Void will be coming back in some way, and gravity will come into effect. Think Angry Birds Space.

The size of the stages will change depending on how big the groups are. Bigger groups will add upper and lower levels to the stages and you will have the ability to place your squad members in different predetermined locations.

Customizable hats and accessories are back, as well as new things like back items, customizable weapons, and some other nifty things.

Clans
Working on Clan integration within the game. The ability to create clans, add members, add your clans initials to your username, ranks as well as medals and such that can be given out and displayed in your profile.

This will be a Steam game and I'm thinking late next year for beta. There might even be a Kickstarter.

Here's a member of the human resistance throwing one of the new grenade types.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/m … uceeah.png

inb4spartanthinksyou'reserious

Keep it short ~Modimus Reich (Duly noted)
I'm Not Wolfman, Klassik, Kool-Aids, Or MissionAccomplished Anymore So Please Do Not Call Me That. Thank You. BLACK!
Last edited by Hombre...Misterio (Tomorrow 13:02 pm)

#9 11/23/2015 11:45 pm

spartanstrong480

If you don't want me here, why the fuck do you guys keep bringing up my name? Am I this popular figure to you guys or what?

I already passed you. You don't like what I'm doing, who asked you?

#10 11/24/2015 12:53 am

Mystery...Man

No, I referenced your name in a way to make you appear foolish, but you do that way better than I ever could.

Keep it short ~Modimus Reich (Duly noted)
I'm Not Wolfman, Klassik, Kool-Aids, Or MissionAccomplished Anymore So Please Do Not Call Me That. Thank You. BLACK!
Last edited by Hombre...Misterio (Tomorrow 13:02 pm)

Board footer